Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution (12343 Views)

Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Buhari Wants Islamic Books Included In Federal Schools' Curriculum / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by onatisi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
why is everybody sad ,angry and upset?better dont give urself hypertension,leave my first lady alone she has made the beeeeesssst speech i have ever heard and whether you like it or not "I DONT GIVE A DAMM"
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Adanyebe(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2012
pendusky: I congratulate the Governor of Bayelsa state for appointing me as a Permanent Secretary. May his soul rest in peace. grin grin
YOU MEAN DAT FAT PIG SAID THIS
DIs THE FUNNIEST I'VE HEARd ALL THROUGH MA LIFE TIME BRO..... grin grin grin cheesy STILL LAFFING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ifeci: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nigeria has the dumbest couple at the helm of their affairs!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by DExplorer1: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
It's unfortunate what NL has become when it comes to GEJ issue and that of his wife. Several comments here are simply out-of-content, no point made, no fact stated. Why should everyone sleep and turn their heads to THE SAME direction. Even those so little to be her grandsons and daughters has subscribed to insult and curses. Even if you have issues with the government, was it GEJ's fault that you lack appropriate morals? Are these the generation that call themselves leaders? The irony is that she's not aware of the magnitude of your dwindled incisiveness, diatribed potentials and unwarranted hatred for every of her speech. I hope someday, many of you will wake-up to realise that you just wasted productive hours of making your lives better. My sincere advice!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Metrofox(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
Acidosis: Na wa 4 naija journalists o" I'm very sure that these statements wasn't hers. The biased journalist was only after "benefits" leaving aside other points.

. . .and what if shes even asking for benefits? isn't she working, atleast to some extent. Dame Patience Jonathan is far. . .far better than Most Nigerians in the civil service (Federal, State and Local )who include the names of every member of their family, dead and living on government's payroll, turning them to ghost workers.

Let us face better issues and move forward.

cmon pass the mic mehn..if to say i dey vex i 4 call u bastard..nitwit
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ifeci: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
It's unfortunate what NL has become when it comes to GEJ issue and that of his wife. Several comments here are simply out-of-content, no point made, no fact stated. Why should everyone sleep and turn their heads to THE SAME direction. Even those so little to be her grandsons and daughters has subscribed to insult and curses. Even if you have issues with the government, was it GEJ's fault that you lack appropriate morals? Are these the generation that call themselves leaders? The irony is that she's not aware of the magnitude of your dwindled incisiveness, diatribed potentials and unwarranted hatred for every of her speech. I hope someday, many of you will wake-up to realise that you just wasted productive hours of making your lives better. My sincere advice!

Sharaap dia! u m0r0nic imbecilistic, impish Nematode! we have seen u wit ur appropriate morals and the height of wot u can do wit it! paid modaphucka! get lost!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by onatisi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
ifeci:

Sharaap dia! u m0r0nic imbecilistic, impish Nematode! we have seen u wit ur apporiate morals and the height of wot u can do wit it! paid modaphucka! get lost!
na wah o o,all dis grammar for only one person na wah oo
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by doctokwus: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
This woman on a serious note is sick.I now bliv GEJ & his wife will b a turning point for d country called nigeria
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by boyendowed(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Damalex4luv: I'll soon strangled this woman to death.someone should pls stop me.

No need to stop you.Bullets will stop you 100 meters away from her
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by lookmangiw(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
i need help, please what laptop number is this. Beaf please come and identify.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by alaoeri: 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
Is like she don dey drink ogogoro like her husband.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by LordBabs(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
Grammatical blunder era is overruled by oratorical gaffe. . .the world is indeed changing.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Blueboy0402: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
Is this woman alright Unemployment in nigeria is already hitting 70% yet she is only concerned about her retirement benefit. So that of her husband is not enough? As a perm sec she is entitled to retirement benefit. So this one as well is not enough? Someone should pls remind her about her background! Remind her that there was a time they didnt have shoes to go to school. Nonsence!!!!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by horny4u(f): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2012
Sun of god: Should Dame Patience Wish Be Granted?

This made me laugh. Thanks !
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ANYPEN(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
[quote author=Acidosis]Na wa 4 naija journalists o" I'm very sure that these statements wasn't hers. The biased journalist was only after "benefits" leaving aside other points.

. . .and what if shes even asking for benefits? isn't she working, atleast to some extent. Dame Patience Jonathan is far. . .far better than Most Nigerians in the civil service (Federal, State and Local )who include the names of every member of their family, dead and living on government's payroll, turning them to ghost workers.

Pls don't give me more headache by making me feel someone can be worse than Dame. You mean if you have her as your wife while you're the president, you won't see all these foolishness just because there some ghost workers somewhere? Ghost workers that is even your resposility to flush out?
Please just say you never said those words up there.
I have always use to think Nigerians are smart & intelligent until this breeds from the creeks springed up!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by NovusHomo(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
aha! here comes mrs retardinho spitting jagons from her mouth! first lady my a$$! now she is looking for all avenue to suck nigeria dry. damn u dame!
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
This is obviously a joke, come on. More so as the source of the so-called story is an adversarial newspaper (Bola Tinubu-owned Nation Newspapers). I'd believe it if I see the same report (with the same statements ascribed to the First Lady) in other newspapers such as The Sun, Thisday, Punch et al.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ANYPEN(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
D-Explorer:

You're very STUPID for thinking we're! May the blood of all the people who lost their lives as a result of your boss incompetence & greed be upon you & your sender including your generations to come if there will be any.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ifeci: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2012
pro01: This is obviously a joke, come on. More so as the source of the so-called story is an adversarial newspaper (Bola Tinubu-owned Nation Newspapers). I'd believe it if I see the same report (with the same statements ascribed to the First Lady) in other newspapers such as The Sun, Thisday, Punch et al.

So should we be spoon feeding you or they don't sell the above mentioned newspapers in ur area? or is ur Google faulty?
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by ismhab(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2012
pendusky: I congratulate the Governor of Bayelsa state for appointing me as a Permanent Secretary. May his soul rest in peace. grin grin
LWKMD.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Caseless: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
D last tym i chekd, d mamoths(specie of elephant) hav gone extinct. Wat is dz mamoth 1st lady doin here? Imagin dis custodian of solecism talkin abt constitution wt her cracky voice. Shapeless supertanker speakin snot.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by kunzel(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
LWKMD. Guy if na twitter, I for retweet u 10 times. Una no go kill person with laugh.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by abolo: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2012
dame you dey smoke klaro too lik ur huBby
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
abi Oga jona no dey come for 2nd term. Seems all they are interested in now is their retirement benefits.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Abali1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
pro01: This is obviously a joke, come on. More so as the source of the so-called story is an adversarial newspaper (Bola Tinubu-owned Nation Newspapers). I'd believe it if I see the same report (with the same statements ascribed to the First Lady) in other newspapers such as The Sun, Thisday, Punch et al.

It was aired on AIT this evening and I heard her make that speech about the First Lady's office being included in the constitution.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Oshiite: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2012
She needs to go and open a kindergaten where she ll be dancing wt kids every morning,reason like a greedy child
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by miqos02(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
Madam jo. Nigerians voted ur husband not both of U
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by afrikanns: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Vigilante:

SOURCE: www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/54570-bayelsa%3A-jonathans-wife-justifies-appointment.html
can u imagine ! Wrong people in right place @ d wrong time.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by shanicemel(f): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
i dnt blame her at all l blame d gov who saw every qualified personnel and felt pepe is better for perm sec job,dis woman just dey fall her husband hand chei sorry jona
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by Caseless: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
hoyehdiran: DAMN DAME!!!! This woman nd the retardeen hubby is a shame to this country **spits nd continue wv my bottle of ogidga**
Sumbody pls, behead or anihilate dis woman.
Re: Dame Patience Wants Presidents' Wives Roles Included In Constitution by polokor60(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
who voted for this dullard of a woman in the first place??nigerians voted for your husband and you want a retirement benefit as a first lady.ok na,all the married women in naija should as well demand a retirement benefit from the employers of their various husbands,all the wives in naija ll also be transformed to official workers in the working place of their husbands.the mental strength of this dame patience is very low,even a market woman would be more reasonable than this so called first lady.so all the go slow when madam 1st lady dey cause for naija never do,she want more power when she go tey show say she don arrive.nonsense and ingredents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Scraps Canada Power Contract In Privatisation Setback / Femi Fani-Kayode Describes The Ministerial Screening As 'A Pitiful Joke' / Janet E. Agbede Presents N21m Cheques To Families Of Deceased Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.