Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... (578 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... by marvelck: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2012
My verdict on this year's big brother stargame: Very disappointing! the whole thing started well, but along the line, it went out of steam. and I guess the pairing idea didn't worked out according to the way they wanted. And as a result, had to scrap part of the concept and just went along with the main thing. And next time Nigeria wants to send any representative to the game show, they shouldn't send cry cry girls to represent us. They should send strong ladies who can play it real like Lady May and not the type that would come on the show and be falling for every Tom, Dick and prezzo. I'm rooting for Lady May to win it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2012
Oh no ....am bored in here. Catch ya guys later
Re: Big Brother Stargame...love Vs Money... by knick(m): 10:32am On Jul 21, 2012
Lady may all the way, no doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Information / Movies U Can Recommend / Best Actors And Actress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.