Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown (1061 Views)

Tips On Saving Your Drowning Marriage As A Woman / Man Saves For 10 Years To Buy His Wife A Fridge. / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by ejifranks(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2012
It is very rare for one to risk his own life to save strangers who need help. When one does, however, he or she is called a hero, and is given such praise publicly, even mentioned in the news headlines the next day.

Unfortunately for JinJie Deng, he did not get the treatment he deserved.

After saving a family of three from drowning in Loudi City Sunshuihe Park, China, Deng was left behind to drown.

The 27-year-old hero ran out of energy after rescuing the family. Succumbing to exhaustion from his rescue efforts, Deng was unable to handle the river’s strong current. He then drowned while the family he just rescued left the scene.

According to one witness at the scene, when a person from the crowd tried to stop the family of three from leaving, the woman said, “None of my damn business,” and drove away.

“What makes people bitterly disappointed is that, just as Deng Jinjie was in danger, and whether he was alive or dead was unknown, not only did the family of three that he rescued not actively try to help, they also didn’t stick around to see what would happen, instead indifferently choosing to leave,” the witness added.

1 Like

Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by mrkels(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2012
Strange...Maybe there's a history we don't know about. And how would he drown after saving the last person? I mean if he was able to bring the last person to firm ground, why and how was it he couldn't bring himself too. Anways its sad and i hope something worst than this happen to the people he saved
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by ifyalways(f): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2012
He safely brought the last person to the shore then swam back to the river to get their pants or what?
Story story.
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2012
^^^mba, he left his oke-amu behind and had to go back to get it.
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by ifyalways(f): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2012
Lol.
I think the OP is a "foot soldier" with a badly prepared script aimed at bashing women.
Let him go back to his oga and come back with a better tori jor.
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by Acidosis(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2012
sad movie
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by ejifranks(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2012
ifyalways: Lol.
I think the OP is a "foot soldier" with a badly prepared script aimed at bashing women.
Let him go back to his oga and come back with a better tori jor.

Check this out
http://bizarretoday./2012/07/19/man-saves-drowning-family-who-in-turn-lets-him-drown/
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by ejifranks(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2012
ifyalways: He safely brought the last person to the shore then swam back to the river to get their pants or what?
Story story.
the vitims already saved may have helped him in saving the last person as in pull the last person to shore and and ignore the poor man already in the river to just die out of exhaustation.. something like that i guess undecided
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by ifyalways(f): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2012
He let them pull out the last person but not him? He couldn't hold on to the last person and both pulled out?
Pulled out from the sea shore or from middle of water sef?
Ogbeni go chop abeg.
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by ejifranks(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2012
ifyalways: He let them pull out the last person but not him? He couldn't hold on to the last person and both pulled out?
Pulled out from the sea shore or from middle of water sef?
Ogbeni go chop abeg.
cry cry cry
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by menix(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pls. Give mii d womanz addy nd i did go drown them all in der shower.

1 Like

Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by Afam4eva(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
Pls where can I get the movie so that I can watch. I need to stay entertained this weekend.
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by ejifranks(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2012
afam4eva: Pls w
http://bizarretoday./2012/07/19/man-saves-drowning-family-who-in-turn-lets-him-drown/here can I get the movie so that I can watch. I need to stay entertained this weekend.
Re: Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown by ejifranks(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
afam4eva: Pls w
http://bizarretoday./2012/07/19/man-saves-drowning-family-who-in-turn-lets-him-drown/ can I get the movie so that I can watch. I need to stay entertained this weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Meet World's Oldest Identical Twins! / Why Do You Eat Rice Every Sunday / Help!!! Who Should Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.