Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ac Milan Vs Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ac Milan Vs Barcelona (6333 Views)

AC Milan Vs Juventus (0 - 1) On 20th September 2014 / AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: AC Milan Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 15th February 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2006
@ everyone
Just stand the fact that Barca is the best team in Europe!
Why beat around so many bushes?
Ac milan even if they win Barca they cant go past Arsenal or even if it will be Villarreal.
With that football I saw! just kicking balls forward not playing!
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by lordimpaq(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2006
@priscillia

it depends on the way u viewed the match,

either from a spectator's view or from an analyst's view
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2006
Lordi!
My view does not depend on that Milan match alone!
I ve watched almost all Barca matches of this season infact Spanish,England, Italy and partly Germany teams thats why I say Barca rules!
Dont judge by the match you saw, but! even if not that.
which team in the world is topping their league at the same time doing well in UEFA cup!
Where do you rate a team that defeated Chelsea who are on top in England?

Here we should not talk just because we love or hate Barca!
Even a sports analyst from pluto will say Barca is the best whether Milan outdo them or not!

I feel some people just hate Barca cos they are good!
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by lordimpaq(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2006
@priscillia

don't get me wrong,

i am not disputing the fact that barca is the best
what i am saying is that in yesterday's match they were not at their best

that's all, that's why i said from which point of view
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by babaragold(f): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2006
@kola,
greetings, but plz why can't u at least accept that barca is a good team and they played well yesterday? i mean u watched that match and u can bear with me that it was'nt easy to break through that tight defence of millan AC but barca did that and even forced millan to play to their own tune. of which millan did then barca had it's way. anyway, it's true u would hardly ever see or accept that barca plays a good game coz u're not a fan moreover, they eliminated yr chelsea.

I feel hurt equally but i must confess that barca is a good team with so special, super, consistent and talented players. and now that chelsea is out of the competition why not hail a good team and appreciate a good team without bias? common cheer up for barca.

@Everyone, i'm prepared to ludge everbody from africa who would wish to watch the finals in FRANCE come next month and even offer free tickets don't miss this opportunity. coz i'll be there to see dinho live at stade de France in PARIS. he's the only one i'm dying to see now. eto'o could be another one but i've been seeing him and can always see him when he is in K-MER. cheesy

@kola you are going to be a special guess to this outing in PARIS. wink
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2006
babaragold!
tell Kola and all those enemy forces from all corners!
Barca is a friendly force to all teams except Chelsea thats why Akola can't swallow that hard fact!

Lest I forget! why invite Akola as a special guest when he can shoot Dinho at close range?
Beware of who you invite!
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2006
Lordi!
I understood what you said. I know we belong in the same camp just trying to appreciate our friendly forces!
No big deal dear!
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by lordimpaq(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2006
@priscillia

acknowledged
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Akolawole(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2006
Priscila:

babaragold!
tell Kola and all those enemy forces from all corners!

Priscila:

Where do you rate a team that defeated Chelsea who are on top in England?
I feel some people just hate Barca because they are good!

@ Prisccy

I dont want to discourage you from coming to Sports, so for you, i keep my mouth shut lipsrsealed

I like Barca, Arsenal and other good teams but i wont be stupid to be blinded by flicks
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by lordimpaq(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
@akola

"flicks" wat do u mean by that

i don't understand, please clarify for chelsea's sake, grin
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by nightrider: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2006
ronaldinho's skillful tip tapping of the ball, like a flick on pass, i'm sure thats what he means.

akola, you fail to realise barca played away and still won, without deco and messi.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Skintite(f): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2006
It was a fair game on both sides
i dont think barca outplayed or outclassed milan, the important thing is that they won

Barca is a brilliant team anyday, anytime
But like we all know, the best teams dont always win

And like niterider said, shud we meet barca in the finals, we can win the CL
Milan is not written off thou, beware grin
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Jackal(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2006
@ Nightrider,
U dont need to rub it in for 'em Chelsea fans.
They love to hate Barcelona. Who wouldn't.
Barcelona is the only team that beat teams convincingly unlike most teams in Europe now.

The only team that wins and will not alter their traditional way of playing. A team that entertains week in week out and still top the league.
This is where i think Barca has an edge over Arsenal.
Arsenal,unarguably plays the most delightful football in the Premiership but it doesnt always transform to winning.
It is not very easy for a team to entertain and win at the same time.  

Barcelona played extremely well yesterday. Maybe Kola and co watched anutha match. Messi and Deco were missing and Barca still played well and got an important victory that will eliminate Milan in this UCL.
I am not a Barca fan but this Barca team is the best in Europe without grudges
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Skintite(f): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2006
@jackal
as a fair football fan, i dont think u shud write off milan at this stage

Remember some games produce plenty goals n i hav a feelin d 2nd leg will hav lots of goals
Milian need just 1 goal to get the game going at nou camp
If they score 1st, it will be a swell competition

Lets wait n see
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Priscila(f): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2006
Milan is not written off but I read for 13 home matches Barca is the first team to rock them!
they are crying foul right now because they have to work extra hard at Nou camp.

@ Akola
Am not understanding the strings you have with me here!
I understand very well you are a pro in sports and just tell me whatever you want!
I only talk of what I see and if am wrong you better correct me instead of leaving me in suspense!
You are my role model here if you dint know but now making me uncomfortable!

I know very well you will find it hard forgiving Dinho and his men for limping Chelsea but that belongs to the past noW! i saw everything!
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Skintite(f): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2006
That is bygone!
Akola just has to take heart grin

Dont worry pricci, he'll get ovet it wink
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by nightrider: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2006
it will be tough but i have a feeling milan can go through.

final might be arsenal- milan
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Akolawole(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2006
Na wa o

We have plenty of members who are better than Mumini Alaos, Feyi Ogunduyiles and Tolu Fatoyinbos here.

Keep it up guys.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by bolaoni(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2006
Oga Kola,

Well, the issue is that Barca won the 1st leg in MILAN and are going into the 2nd Leg with an advantage.

Wait a minute guys, Barca was without Messi and Deco and yet they were able to hold their own and even scored against Milan. Can you count the teams that have gone to San Siro this year and lost out?

Let's give credit to whom it is due. Milan tried, but in the game of footie, there is no award for trying.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Akolawole(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2006
bolaoni:

Let's give credit to whom it is due. Milan tried, but in the game of footie, there is no award for trying.

Thanks BolaOni.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by babaragold(f): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2006
@picille,
baby girl it's on a seriouse note that i'm making this offer to take all barca fans and lovers of barca over to France for tha finals. there's no joke abt this. i'm so sure u're all going to be my guess i mean with regards to variouse posts on this topic i think i can already come out with my list of those who will come along with me to France. But Kola's case is indeed a special one i don't think he's harmful he can do nothing to our dinho i think he loves him afterall dinho is not tha type to hate.

Kola i need yr confirmation so ensure our departure come 17may.

pricille u just asure me we'r going. then w'll continue from there. thx but i'll love Kola to remain my guess of honour no matter what.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Akolawole(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2006
babaragold:

But Kola's case is indeed a special one
Kola i need yr confirmation so ensure our departure come 17may.

Is it with free match ticket?
Free Flight? and
Schengen Visa.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Skintite(f): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2006
Haba akola shocked

you are a chelsky fan, y wud he wanna do that
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by babaragold(f): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2006
@kola,
i mean virtually everything is free atleast u got a pssport. but my other collegues will have to help me make provisions for their gate fee it's just going tobe abt 30,000frs but 4 their flight tickets, hotels and feeding i'll take care of that. exceptionally 4 u to Paris, u NEED JUST YR PASSPORT.
Well, Kola as 4 tha VISA type, be it what ever one, it does'nt realy matter Schengen or not leave that to me if realy u are interested, what is most important is that w'll all be therE to see wink barca grab the CUP. cheesy
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Akolawole(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2006
@BabaraGold

I am interested o

My passport number is C49****.

Awoof don shele o.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Akolawole(m): 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2006
Skintite:

you are a chelsky fan.

When are you people going to stop this?

Chelsea is Chelsea
Arsenal is Arsenal and
United is United.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Jackal(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
@ Akola,
U r quite wrong.
Chelsea is Chelski.
Chelsea's fans increased by almost 6000% when The Roman empire started and majority of the so-called fans on Nairaland don't even support Chelsea in 2002.
So the name Chelski was crafted for the glory-hunters who will run to another club if things go wrong with Chelsea.

My question is: Are u a Chelsea fan or a Chelski fan?
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Akolawole(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2006
In community forum like this, it is not strange to see Rain water, Spring water, Bar beach water,Tap Water, River Niger, River Thames and even Ogunpa & Dandaru river (both in Ibadan).
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by nightrider: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2006
i go die oooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kola you dey craze grin grin grin grin grin grin

but i still think what jackal is saying is true. everybody suports chelsea now. and we know the reason why
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Akolawole(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2006
nightrider:

but i still think what jackal is saying is true. everybody suports chelsea now. and we know the reason why

You must be god to know when and why one started supporting Chelsea.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by Jackal(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
@Akola,
I think u r the Ogunpa and Dandaru rivers combined.
No one has to be God to knw why u and ur cohorts r supporting CHELSKI.
We know all y'all are glory-hunters and i forsee a crack in the Roman Empire sooon.
Re: Ac Milan Vs Barcelona by hucarson(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2006
@ Jackal,
I have known Kola for a decade now and he has switched clubs more than[b] 4 times in the last 7 years[/b].
Kola is a  king-snitch.

This is the break-down-------------

In 1999, he was a Man Utd fan.
In 2002,he switched to Arsenal
In 2003,he rejoined Man Utd.
In 2004,he went back to Arsenal.
In 2005,he ran to Chelsea.
and he still claims Chelski.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newcastle Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On October 7th 2012 / Messi, Xavi And Iniesta: Who Will Win The Ballon D'or? / Real Madrid Vs FC Copenhagen- UCL (4 - 0) On 2nd October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.