Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? (19961 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOL7L80P4PI

This video was posted a month ago. T.B Joshua predicts a us military personnel killing many people at army barracks.

Fast forward to today and Emmanuel TV uploads this video saying T.B Joshua correctly predicted the Colorado massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uu5H4tfPg

Strange isn't it, T.B Joshua is wearing the same clothes in both videos and using the same language. Come to your own conclusion.

Update :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUUdnTzOJUM&list=UUwJiws5C8jMWFGjJeNAbDCQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Here is one video which compares the two clips side by side. Come to your own conclusion

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by IdiAmin2(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
;DOmo, why u dey pour sand for the man Garri now? Prophet must chop na.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by MacDaddy01: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2012
Front page Abeg!!!!!!

Lets stop this fraud!!!
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2012
damn this connection, i cant watch the video.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2012
damn this connection, i cant watch the video.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
MacDaddy01: Front page Abeg!!!!!!

Lets stop this fraud!!!

Yep, this is front page material.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by mkmyers45(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2012
Damn....Front Page Pls cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by OAM4J: 3:34am On Jul 22, 2012
Well he predicted the main thing about a man killing people in America and that the man would have killed many before arrested. He didn't get the details accurate, this can be excuse in prophecy/vision interpretations, sometimes the details are missed.

But editing the video to remove the little error like changing a "military barrack" to "a gathering of people" and cutting out some inaccurate part from the original video is what i don't understand. I would still have respected the original video with the imperfections on it than the 2nd edited video that makes it look like he was 100% accurate.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 22, 2012
Only the sheep and clueless ones need evidence to conclude that TB J has always been a fraud. It's quite sad, really.
Too many spirit-led and brain-dead folks in this country, and the MOG's are taking full advantage...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 4:02am On Jul 22, 2012
OAM4J: Well he predicted the main thing about a man killing people in America and that the man would have killed many before arrested. He didn't get the details accurate, this can be excuse in prophecy/vision interpretations, sometimes the details are missed.

But editing the video to remove the little error like changing a "military barrack" to "a gathering of people" and cutting out some inaccurate part from the original video is what i don't understand. I would still have respected the original video with the imperfections on it than the 2nd edited video that makes it look like he was 100% accurate.

Predicting a mass shooting in the US is not a big deal. The odds were in his favour on that one. What is quite telling is the editing of the video. It shows intent to deceive on his part. It doesn't reflect nicely on him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 4:15am On Jul 22, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uqpUasnnNg&feature=player_embedded

This is not the first time he has been caught editing videos. Here is another expose ! Front page please ! Expose the charlatan !
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by dapo338(m): 5:13am On Jul 22, 2012
Wonders shall never end, He shouldn't have done that now oooo.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2012
i still dont understand what the op is trying to say
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by MacDaddy01: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2012
diluminati: i still dont understand what the op is trying to say

Are you a sheep?

Clearly, TB Joshua made a prophesy in the past that mentioned a mass murderer and the murder scene being military related.

fastforward to yesterday, TB Joshua claims that he predicted the Aurora shooting which was done in a cinema by a phd student in batman costume. TB Joshua cut out the military part and the other parts that showed that the prophesy was wrong.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by ebamma(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2012
oga T b joshua how market?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by thehomer: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2012
OAM4J: Well he predicted the main thing about a man killing people in America and that the man would have killed many before arrested. He didn't get the details accurate, this can be excuse in prophecy/vision interpretations, sometimes the details are missed.

Such shootings have occurred virtually every year for the past 10 years. Sometimes more than once a year so saying that isn't actually a prediction.
If he didn't get the details correct, then how can it be a prediction?

OAM4J:

What don't you understand about it? He simply wants to make money to deceive the gullible. Again, if the prediction wasn't accurate, why on earth should that still count as a prediction?
If I predict that on 24th July 2012, you will win 100,000 naira but instead on 27th July, you lose 200,000 naira, does that still count as a prediction?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2012
I watched the video critically, the video is edited by the Poster, read the lips of T.B Joshua when the "in a military barracks" is played. His lips is "forming" different movement. I am not holding brief for TB Joshua but the video editor is actually people who wants to criticise Joshua...

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Tundeiab(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2012
You guys are real dommies. I do watch his life services every sunday. I do watch him prophecy before the incidence happen. Get a life.just get a strong decoder and see for ur selves. gays!!!

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by mkmyers45(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2012
Tundeiab: You guys are real dommies. I do watch his life services every sunday. I do watch him prophecy before the incidence happen. Get a life.just get a strong decoder and see for ur selves. gays!!!
Mr man watch ur plates of meat..deluded mofo
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by MacDaddy01: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: I watched the video critically, the video is edited by the Poster, read the lips of T.B Joshua when the "in a military barracks" is played. His lips is "forming" different movement. I am not holding brief for TB Joshua but the video editor is actually people who wants to criticise Joshua...

See this liar! I watched the video.....TB Joshua said...." one of their barracks.....military baracks or airforce barracks"

He said "barrack" three times. The video is clear

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by thehomer: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2012
Tundeiab: You guys are real dommies. I do watch his life services every sunday. I do watch him prophecy before the incidence happen. Get a life.just get a strong decoder and see for ur selves. gays!!!

What happened to the barrack? Whether airforce or otherwise? Sorry but it seems you've wasted your time and money following this fraud.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by thehomer: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2012
Billyonaire: I watched the video critically, the video is edited by the Poster, read the lips of T.B Joshua when the "in a military barracks" is played. His lips is "forming" different movement. I am not holding brief for TB Joshua but the video editor is actually people who wants to criticise Joshua...

Maybe you should watch it again. His lips are in sync with what we hear. Even the gbu, gbu, gbu, gbu, gbu, gbu, gbu, gbu, gbu sound he was making is in both clips. It is clear that the parts talking about the military and barracks were chopped out. Watch it again.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Heathen(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
Why isn't this on the front page yet
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by EPOMA(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
Dambudzo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOL7L80P4PI

This video was posted a month ago. T.B Joshua predicts a us military personnel killing many people at army barracks.

Fast forward to today and Emmanuel TV uploads this video saying T.B Joshua correctly predicted the Colorado massacre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uu5H4tfPg

Strange isn't it, T.B Joshua is wearing the same clothes in both videos and using the same language. Come to your own conclusion.

Update :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUUdnTzOJUM&list=UUwJiws5C8jMWFGjJeNAbDCQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Here is one video which compares the two clips side by side. Come to your own conclusion

My friend yes it is edited but the first video you post 53seconds and the second video 2min 42 seconds is the same.So editing a video is now a crime. he even said he was not sure, is it a navy, police or what.
The earlier we stop looking for fault the better , it is not by force to believe in God or anyone. we are all free to do what ever we want to do or believe

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Biggysmalls919(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
May he is the joker in the new batman
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
EPOMA:

My friend yes it is edited but the first video you post 53seconds and the second video 2min 42 seconds is the same.So editing a video is now a crime. he even said he was not sure, is it a navy, police or what.
The earlier we stop looking for fault the better , it is not by force to believe in God or anyone. we are all free to do what ever we want to do or believe

Maybe you should stop defending this fraud. Which God is he prophesying for that can't give him detailed and accurate prophesy? Don't you read the bible? Are biblical prophecies as vague as this fraud's? Who doesn't know that at least a shooting occurs almost every year in the US?

Next he'll prophesy that Lagos will be flooded. Or that a bomb will explode in the North. It's the gullible people who believe his crap I pity.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by jidewash(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2012
EPOMA:

i second.let them go hug transformer.no be by force.y?ur pastors can c beyond there nose yet u are saying some1 editted video.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Emax(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
TB Joshua is real man of God that can bring JESUS to the
Scene anytime, anywhere.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by MacDaddy01: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
Emax: TB Joshua is real man of God that can bring JESUS to the
Scene anytime, anywhere.

You are a real sheep that can bring st.upidity to the scene anytime, anywhere!

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
jidewash: i second.let them go hug transformer.no be by force.y?ur pastors can c beyond there nose yet u are saying some1 editted video.

Being able to give vague "prophesies" is no indication of being a man of God. You should read your Bible more and depend less on these frauds. Matthew 7:22,23 - Many will tell me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many mighty works?’ Then I will tell them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.’

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by shineeye1: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
Prophesy is not about a prophet. Prophesy points to God. A prophet is just an imperfect conveyor of supernatural intelligence. True Prophesy is a scientific (fact established by physical observation and verification) proof that superior intelligence exist beyond human knowledge and science. Fools will not take time to absorb that. Rather, they squabble over what is designed to save them. Fake Prophets aside, God indeed strives to raise suitable vessels among men every now and again in human history to confirm the existence of Power outside the visible world. As we speak, current nuclei science has confirmed the existence of massive structures that are invisible and intangible to human senses. It is already being scientifically confirmed that the origin of the visible is the invisible. No one can stop those who will perish from opposing themselves.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
i beg lets stop all this stuff leave this man alone after all he is not forcing anyone to come and sit in his church if he is a liar then his members like him that way what is ur problem.you dont go to his church,u dont pay him ?why all the stress if he edited the video is it by force you should watch it or did he ask you to pay.i am not his member but there are better things to talk about.whether you like it or not he is a mega millionaire and no matter how videos you post some millions is already roling into his account now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence / Prayer Points For The Rescue Of Nigeria - Dr Oyedepo / MFM: Daniel Olukoya Sues Thisday Newspaper For N500 Billion For Libel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.