Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? (19973 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by ayawori(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Tundeiab: You guys are real dommies. I do watch his life services every sunday. I do watch him prophecy before the incidence happen. Get a life.just get a strong decoder and see for ur selves. gays!!!
The guy's a registered fake, i watched his video, they edit it to suit the events and remove irrelevant details, who doesnt knw that there's always plane crash. tongue
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
adeyemyemmy: T.B Joshua and Emmanuel TV has been a source of bllessing to some of us even though we are not his church members and we know as christians that some timess, vision only become clearer when they come to past. i even give him credit for the vison for having the faith to say it in the first place so haters can hug transformer. God bless T B Josuah in Jesus name Amen.

But T.B Joshua himself said he doesn't speak about a prophecy until every detail is clear ? If he had posted the unedited version l would have not been on his case. To me editing shows intent to deceive, as if he got it right in the first time. Needless to say, the US averages 20 mass shootings per year. This wasn't a hard one.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU:

WHAT IS UR PROBLEM DAMBU WHOEVER U'RE? WHY ARE U SO HELL BENT ON MAKING TB THE BAD GUY? PLS IF THE PASTORS AND XTIANS IN UR COUNTRY ARE ROGUES,DEAL WITH IT.

Some of us will not stand and watch as he fleeces his flock and take them on a ride of false hope. We won't. No amount of threats from your side will stop us from exposing the truth.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by onatisi(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dambudzo:

Some of us will not stand and watch as he fleeces his shock and taken them on a ride of false hope. We won't. No amount of threats from your side will stop us from exposing the truth.
this guy called dambdzo is just wasting our bytes i guess he is laughing now and feeling great becos of all the attention he is getting,if u notice very well he is repeating the same words and lines ,i beg i dey go another topic,dumbuddy thanks for wasting our time on this useless topic,
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Dambudzo: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
onatisi:
this guy called dambdzo is just wasting our bytes i guess he is laughing now and feeling great becos of all the attention he is getting,if u notice very well he is repeating the same words and lines ,i beg i dey go another topic,dumbuddy thanks for wasting our time on this useless topic,

Repeat after me : My man of God is a yahoo boy
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Kay17: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
onatisi:
ok fine tb is a devil so what the hell is ur business with that ?how does that concern ur familY or lif?ok if tb prophesies by the spirit of darkness by what spirit do ur own pastors prophesy?pls kindly grow up

Despite the obvious fraud, ppl still back him. This is irresponsible.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
redsun:

I can see why psychopatic and primitive tb joshua issues always make the front page,instead remaining in the deluded religious section where rational people hardly pop into.

U are a victim of his spell and being a moderator,u just throw the embarrassing topics to us,whether we like it or not.

After reading his comments on T.B Joshua, I'd be lying if I say I didn't lose a whole lot of respect for OA4MJ
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by mu2sa2: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
Supposing a non-Christian person wanted to know the truth from all these posts, who should he believe - TB joshua or his traducers?
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by mikeapollo: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
Please, let me advise people on this issue! The poster of the videos claiming that TB Joshua edited his videos...the poster is totally confused or does not have accurate records of TB Joshua's prophecies.
They are mis-matching the prophecies. For instance, the day TB Joshua made a prophecy about the plane crash in Indonesia, we all saw it as he said...the colour was blue and it happened on a wednesday as prophecied. Infact, a lot of people here attested to that.

This poster is just mischievous. Why are they making reference to very old prophecies which they themselves are either deliberately mismatching to discredit the man of God. Why referrring to prophecies that are years ago.
The point is TB Joahua gives a lot of prophecies, some may sound similar, but some details will be different. Some may happen a short while after the prophecy, while some may happens months or even years away. He also repeats/makes reference to some of the prophecies in later/subsequent services, this is why sometimes you see him in different clothes talking about the same prophecies., They should not mismatch his prophecies. But if you have a complete record /dossier of his prophecies and maybe approach him for clarity, you will know that his prophecies are almost 100% accuarate.

This is man that gave a prophecies and all came to past....including the football matches that we thougth could never happen....e.g that Eagles would not qualify for CAN 2012.....and it was given 7 days before the match was eventually played

The people who compiled the videos should seek clarification from the prophet on any prophecy instead of mis-matching them to discredit him or cause confusion
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Albert708(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kay 17:

Despite the obvious fraud, ppl still back him. This is irresponsible.

did he steal your morning, did he beg you to come to is church, why can you people just leave this man of God alone.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Kay17: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
If you are unable and unwilling to hold your religious leaders accountable and responsible, you would also be unable to do the same to the political leaders.

It is Chief Mentality.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Slizbeat(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Make una no carry una mouth put una self in2 danger o0. Do wat eva u bliv n leave the man alone, weda na fraud or na MOG, kip urself awt of it cos wat u tink of him myt nt b wat he is. As in, if u tink fraud, he myt b a real MOG e.t.c, so stay awt of it. A word is enuf 4 d wise. Peace.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by jujukemist(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
That TB is fake is old story! All I am praying is that real christians will also come and be part of such an online community where the forces of darkness attempt to reign supreme through gullible strayed sheeps. we pray for God to open the eyes of your understanding smiley to my fellow christians,. let us always talk from the scripture, so that we can always convict them in their spirit, even after they have left here.
Now from the Bible we know that, telling what will happen tomorrow does not qualify you to be of God. Book of Jeremiah. TB boys should read the whole book, so their biblical memory can be sharpened. Remember the Bar Jesus guy and the fortune teller girl.
The pattern of building a whole ministry on the fulcrum of telling people about their tomorrow or evil thing that will happen is not christian at all.If you like insult us from now till we meet Jesus. Let me remind you that we christians saying TB is fake are not poor,financially, and more importantly Spiritually.
Jesus NEVER laid the pattern TB is using-the Bible is an open book for all to cross check like the Berian christians-this is our greatest undoing in the Body of christ,we dont check the Word of God ourselves,yet we run after miracles, which by Jesus's standard, are meant for gentiles-today's unbeliever, babies in the faith and enemies of the faith.
For years we have been praying from Kaduna, that God will expose the fake from the real-He has to expose them, so that children in the faith will not be lead astray,as God warned against such in Jeremiah and Isaiah cheesy Our God is faithful. Amen wink
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Patsey: 3:07am On Jul 24, 2012
Anyone defending TBJ on this issue, after watching those audio-visual links, exemplifies how religion and religious indoctrination potentially prevents critical thinking and rational autonomy. One word, TOMFOOLERY, fittingly describes such individuals.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Navdevgan: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2012
I sincerely pity all of u who criticise dis man of God 4 ur doom iz loomin bhnd u. Blv it or not Tb joshua haz bin ordaind by God almight nd if u knw wat d bible say u wudnt wig ur stupid tongues 2 insult d man. Touch not my anointd nd do my prophet no harm. Tb joshua iz a tru example of kindnes.luv nd free gvin. Whle oda men of God buy car nd jet. Diz man gvs scholarshp 2 thousnds of chldrn in which i mysef iz a beneficiary. B4 u criticise diz man jus try nd hav an encounta wit hm first
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Kay17: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2012
^^

I think politicaians are men of God too.
Re: TB Joshua Edited Colorado Video Prophecy? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2012
MacDaddy01:

!mbecile, I quoted him verbatim.
evidence of lack of home training, i pity you and the family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big-Bang Theory Doesn't Make Enough Sense / Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence / Interview With Sinach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.