Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 (10664 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Christmas Bombings: God Is Powerless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
i have seen,heard christians claiming about the incomparable earth shaking power connected to the name Jesus.but what i have never seen is the name in action.christians die from gun attack after chanting jesus,blood of jesus holy ghost fire.christians are afflicted by diobolical means.even pagans pronounce the name jesus,yet nothing happens.i believe Mcdaddy's 2nd son's name is (jesus)yet he doesn't believe he ever existed.the name had no hold over him.i am further perplexed by this verse below
phillipians 2:10: that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
every year pastors(tithe frauds) organised crusades,delivering the same people from satanic attack and breaking convenant with the devil.
Them (tithe frauds) getting richer the delivered getting poorer.
Or is phillipians just another editorial process to make the name (jesus)seem fabulous?

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
Double post
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
Are you an atheist?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2012
Reyginus: Are you an atheist?
i am proudly a MUSLIM.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
Then you must admit you've lost your place as a religionist.If your faith believe in him and confront challenges in the name of muhammed(a prophet),then why object in what you covertly believe in?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
Reyginus: Then you must admit you've lost your place as a religionist.If your faith believe in him and confront challenges in the name of muhammed(a prophet),then why object in what you covertly believe in?

i cannot move anything in the name of muhammad.muhammad is only a prophet that conveyed the revelation of Allah,so is jesus and every other prophet.the only name i can call upon is the name of the soveireign lord,the lord of the universe,Allah,God(whichever u prefer)so christians shouting down their throat believing a name can heal,or raise the dead is just way outa line.
One thing i am sure is.i can never bow at the mention of jesus.i challenge the verse.

3 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
justaqad:

i cannot move anything in the name of muhammad.muhammad is only a prophet that conveyed the revelation of Allah,so is jesus and every other prophet.the only name i can call upon is the name of the soveireign lord,the lord of the universe,Allah,God(whichever u prefer)so christians shouting down their throat believing a name can heal,or raise the dead is just way outa line.
One thing i am sure is.i can never bow at the mention of jesus.i challenge the verse.
You are not an atheist to morally criticize a supreme being as christ.As a believer in something divine,you have no moral authority to question the authenticity of something similar.Islam and christainity are diametrically opposed in their worship and beliefs,but they have something in common-the lack of physical proof.They both believe by faith.The bible was written before the qoran,and hence by logic the bible should be closer to the truth.My question now is what's the proof that muhammed is a prophet of God.Secondly is the qoran an inspired or unspired word of God?note:I dont need proof from the qoran,your proof must be undivine to justify your assertion.

3 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2012
@OP, you want to start another religious war?
Leave those who believe in Jesus Christ to do so. I pray you get saved at last.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
jammyng: @OP, you want to start another religious war?
How about we robbing our brain cells of illogicalities?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by MacDaddy01: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2012
justaqad: i have seen,heard christians claiming about the incomparable earth shaking power connected to the name Jesus.but what i have never seen is the name in action.christians die from gun attack after chanting jesus,blood of jesus holy ghost fire.christians are afflicted by diobolical means.even pagans pronounce the name jesus,yet nothing happens.i believe Mcdaddy's 2nd son's name is (jesus)yet he doesn't believe he ever existed.the name had no hold over him.i am further perplexed by this verse below
phillipians 2:10: that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
every year pastors(tithe frauds) organised crusades,delivering the same people from satanic attack and breaking convenant with the devil.
Them (tithe frauds) getting richer the delivered getting poorer.
Or is phillipians just another editorial process to make the name (jesus)seem fabulous?

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
jammyng: @OP, you want to start another religious war?

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
I dont need jesus to be saved.
I de wait holy spirit visit.abi holy spirit de fear?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2012
Reyginus: You are not an atheist to morally criticize a supreme being as christ.As a believer in something divine,you have no moral authority to question the authenticity of something similar.Islam and christainity are diametrically opposed in their worship and beliefs,but they have something in common-the lack of physical proof.They both believe by faith.The bible was written before the qoran,and hence by logic the bible should be closer to the truth.My question now is what's the proof that muhammed is a prophet of God.Secondly is the qoran an inspired or unspired word of God?note:I dont need proof from the qoran,your proof must be undivine to justify your assertion.

yes the quran is the word of God.i believe in the prophethood of jesus,not his divinity as god or son of god.the name cant harm or save anybody.people die everyday screaming blood of jesus untill their last breath.its powerless.let anyone prove to me that the name still has some neutron.hehehehehe
Satisfy your curiosity below.
www.nairaland.com/972776/amazing-quran-pre-ramadan-study-interactive
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2012
MacDaddy01:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
I dont need jesus to be saved.
Why u no invite me for ur son's naming?(jesus)
bro seriously i got a testimony i must share with u.you know i am
fond of you.hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
Why are you dragging your thoughts?Young man,I dont possess a dysfunctional memory to deny the existence of the qoran.Jst answer the simple question and stop acting like electrons.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2012
Reyginus: Why are you dragging your thoughts?Young man,I dont possess a dysfunctional memory to deny the existence of the qoran.Jst answer the simple question and stop acting like electrons.

your answer is staring right at you.are you scared of reading?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
Two bunch of religious deluded black folks disgracing one another. In fact, you people disgust me. The worst part is posting a man as Jesus, which implies a your God. I might consider Muslim because they don't paint Allah as white, except the fact they said Arabic is the language spoken in heaven grin, and a black man will believe it.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
donedy: Two bunch of religious deluded black folks disgracing one another. In fact, you people disgust me. The worst part is posting a man as Jesus, which implies a your God. I might consider Muslim because they don't paint Allah as white, except the fact they said Arabic is the language spoken in heaven grin, and a black man will believe it.

arabic is only favoured cos quran was revealed in arabic.regarding speech in heaven no man knows.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2012
justaqad:

your answer is staring right at you.are you scared of reading?
Scared?That's below my temperament.How physical of a proof would that be coming from the fellowership angle.Will listening to a muslim rant about allah make me belive in allah when my problem is to arrive at a palpating conviction ?You failed in trying to divert the attention to some other thread.Those tricks are too flimsy,they dont work on me.I inquired of your allegiance,you said allah.I asked of your moral ground to throw such weak punches,you faulted.Now i ask for any physical proof,you gave me your crowd.Thats like quantifying 'proof' by pointing to a bookshelf on proofing.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
donedy: Two bunch of religious deluded black folks disgracing one another. In fact, you people disgust me. The worst part is posting a man as Jesus, which implies a your God. I might consider Muslim because they don't paint Allah as white, except the fact they said Arabic is the language spoken in heaven grin, and a black man will believe it.
And who is compelling you to bow to his belief?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2012
Reyginus: And who is compelling you to bow to his belief?

hehehehehehehehehehe.the quran is a miracle.dont be scared go through it,if you think the quran is a work of man,it has thrown challenge to mankind over 1400 years ago,to produce something like it.hehehehehe.
U have been provided with textual proof.read and dont be scared.hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2012
Reyginus: And who is compelling you to bow to his belief?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
justaqad:

hehehehehehehehehehe.the quran is a miracle.dont be scared go through it,if you think the quran is a work of man,it has thrown challenge to mankind over 1400 years ago,to produce something like it.hehehehehe.
Thats a wrong button please.That question was directed to the person in quote and not you.Still waiting for a superior arguement from you
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
justaqad:

It has indeed thrown a challenge to mankind , because 95% of mankind cannot understand Arabic. This in itself is a real Miracle grin
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 22, 2012
justaqad:

Is their a discrepancy that interfaces a textual proof and a qoran(a textbook)?By doing that,I will be analysing the truthfulness of a religion by its manual.Which is wrong.If you say the qoran is magical and sent by God(as you would have me believe) ,dont you get the connection with the claim of other religionists?Are you obscessed with christainity or christ?What if you were told that the god you worship is the sun-god and not the God in heaven?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Bella3(f): 1:11am On Jul 22, 2012
The name Jesus is powerful to those who believe and have a special bond with him. All the people who are healed do this by faith.
Go and ask muslims who have been healed. At Reinhard bonkes crusades, i was there. I saw people healed bcoz the evangelist hav a special relationship with Christ and becoz they believd.
You cant Chant Jesus when u dnt believ and expect a miracle.
Good People have been killed- dats coz if they dnt die, we cant go to the beta place prepared for us. You are nt forced to believ afteral: the is a way dat seemth right onto man, but the end thereof is death( nt physically, bt the worst of all, hell)

3 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by bennyyo(m): 2:20am On Jul 22, 2012
Have been lead by d violent spirit of ur so call descendant [Ishmael].Jesus name is nt 4 ple like u.
It is 4 those who believe in and have connection wt it. I think an Atheist is beta than u b/c u don't know ur bearing.
Even prophet mo'd will bow at the mention of that name JESUS

3 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 3:29am On Jul 22, 2012
[quote author=frosbel]

It has indeed thrown a challenge to mankind , because 95% of mankind cannot understand Arabic. This in itself is a real Miracle grin[/quote

ur lying through your teeth.over 20% of the world popation speak arabic.
And what has stopped u from learning arabic?hehehehehehehehehe.u speak english abi?na ur language?hehehe]
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 3:37am On Jul 22, 2012
BĂ©lla3: The name Jesus is powerful to those who believe and have a special bond with him. All the people who are healed do this by faith.
Go and ask muslims who have been healed. At Reinhard bonkes crusades, i was there. I saw people healed bcoz the evangelist hav a special relationship with Christ and becoz they believd.
You cant Chant Jesus when u dnt believ and expect a miracle.
Good People have been killed- dats coz if they dnt die, we cant go to the beta place prepared for us. You are nt forced to believ afteral: the is a way dat seemth right onto man, but the end thereof is death( nt physically, bt the worst of all, hell)

there you go again.the verse never gave any criteria for the name to be effective.
The verse boastfully said At the mention of jesus every kneel will bow.hehehehehe.reinhard is a scam,cos i know of a guy thats real dumb,he went for healing at one of his crusades and he came back the same.is t.b joshua having personal relationship with god?dr sign fireman is he having relationship with god?etc.these men,their miracles are questioned.the name is ineffective.shikena

2 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 3:44am On Jul 22, 2012
benny yo: Have been lead by d violent spirit of ur so call descendant [Ishmael].Jesus name is nt 4 ple like u.
It is 4 those who believe in and have connection wt it. I think an Atheist is beta than u b/c u don't know ur bearing.
Even prophet mo'd will bow at the mention of that name JESUS

mr,i have heard that name from so many people,and i have not bowed yet.when is it gonna happen?
U dont need personal relationship with God before he answers prayers.
Islam is a peaceful religion,but few of the adherents are violent,christians has committed more murder compared to muslims.read up history.heheheheh
havent you wondered why muslims and every other religionist's prayers are answered.becuase he is Ar-raheem.
Heheheheh
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by justaqad(m): 3:54am On Jul 22, 2012
Reyginus: Is their a discrepancy that interfaces a textual proof and a qoran(a textbook)?By doing that,I will be analysing the truthfulness of a religion by its manual.Which is wrong.If you say the qoran is magical and sent by God(as you would have me believe) ,dont you get the connection with the claim of other religionists?Are you obscessed with christainity or christ?What if you were told that the god you worship is the sun-god and not the God in heaven?

i really thought all atheist are intelligent,i am so wrong.
The quran is available for scrutiny,i gave you a link to read,to show you,prove to you that the quran is no way human.there's no discrepancies in the quran,thats why the quran stands out amongst other religious text.hehehehehheheheheheheheh
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by amor4ce(m): 4:08am On Jul 22, 2012
[url=http://yemitom./2012/07/15/e%E1%B9%A3u-is-the-true-name-of-the-rock-of-ages/]Eshu is the true name of the Rock of Ages[/url]! However, this Name has been written by the liars of the orthodox church and the synagogue of satan as Yeshu and Yeshua, and has been daily and continually blasphemed by His people (Isaiah 52:5).
Re: The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 by Bella3(f): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2012
justaqad:

there you go again.the verse never gave any criteria for the name to be effective.
The verse boastfully said At the mention of jesus every kneel will bow.hehehehehe.reinhard is a scam,cos i know of a guy thats real dumb,he went for healing at one of his crusades and he came back the same.is t.b joshua having personal relationship with god?dr sign fireman is he having relationship with god?etc.these men,their miracles are questioned.the name is ineffective.shikena
i would hav said Amen in ur life bt i realise u dnt even knw wat u are sayin? Do u even think religion is possible witout faith and belief? Nooo.
All the people healed by Jesus, were healed becoz they had faith.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Call My Wife Baby..interview With Leke Adeboye And Wife / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? / Have You Ever Read The Bible From The Start To The Finish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.