Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! (2760 Views)

Why Does Sagamite Insults This Much? / London Violence - Where Is 190, Sagamite, Mobo999 - Are You Guys Ok? / Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by antitpiah: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2012
^^^@ mods:

You cant be hiding posts like that. Please can you un-hide my post? When you hide posts, you are indirectly hamper the quality of posts on this forum. Sagamite needs to know the true state of his writing skill so he can improved on it.
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2012
antitpiah: ^^^@ mods:

You cant be hiding posts like that. Please can you un-hide my post? When you hide posts, you are indirectly hamper the quality of posts on this forum. Sagamite needs to know the true state of his writing skill so he can improved on it.

Stop being a cry-baby and stop begging.

Are you not tired of begging all you life?

Have you not begged enough when my type used to bully you in school, which has resulted in you turning into a troll because you think you are getting back at the world?

Learn to spell, hoodrat.

2 Likes

Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
coogar: you guys should just let it go......apparently, the lack of communication didn't help but then
what happened shouldn't have degenerated to this. I implore the warring parties to frenchkiss and make up. i think subsequent debates should be one v one......the whole team vs team debate seems tedious, haphazard and spineless!

i think this was made clear to cuddlemii so so many times but she bluntly refused to take advice. As long as most "competitions" here are run by power-drunk folks with self-arrogated sense of importance... such interesting ideas end up going into the toilet. thank God i didnt waste my time sitting around for the "debate".

Where cheddarking dey now? grin
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by debosky(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
Interesting. . . .now I understand why Saga was causing a ruckus on the main debate thread.

Both of you being mods should've communicated via PM to resolve this matter without derailing the debate, especially Cuddlemii as the organiser/person in charge - no need letting the disagreement spill over into the main forum.

Anyways, let bygones be bygones and let's move on.
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Odunnu: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
I dont even know how to say what I want to say.
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
huh? Power is indeed intoxicating... we now have thread OPs now banning people from threads? grin
Or does Maclatunji now have the power to ban anyone who doesnt kowtow to him? And to think the very topic of the debate was "godfatherism". The problem is much larger than that... cronyism, irresponsible use of power and intellectual bankruptcy are much larger problems.
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Sagamite(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
davidylan:
Where cheddarking dey now? grin

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVt18VB_QWI&feature=related
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by dani1luv: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2012
Chai. . see abuse of power undecided
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Skywalker5(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
How did this topic end up under computer section? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sagamite has abused his power. Hence this thread has been locked and thrown away!

(1) (2)

Join The General Hse Training To Be Held At Pti Warri Delta State / Distance From Ikotun, Bariga And Gbagada To Surulere / Happy Birthday Mr Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.