Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! (1467 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by MacDaddy01: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
A christian, who has probably heard one or two atheists claim that there is genocide in the bible. The christian investigates

www.nairaland.com/attachments/762529_Denial_jpg297e5542e2ff594c467cb663280af929

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090317024016AAbpSBe

Please read the link and see how the christian denies and laments over the responses. Take notes of the "edits"!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/762530_denial_2_jpg02542d8aa5d47b174438eb053a8d6d61

3 Likes

Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2012
The poster trolls more than me. Lololol! "The babies didn't feel pain". Smh!

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by MacDaddy01: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2012
SimonAndal: The poster trolls more than me. Lololol! "The babies didn't feel pain". Smh!

Unfortunately, the poster isnt trolling!! The poster was desperately trying to defend the bible after it was exposed for the evil it is. This is what a christian does when he/she meets the truth.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by Niflheim(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
they always seem to have a way of twisting everything to suit their imaginary beliefs!!!
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by Niflheim(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
now that the evidence for evolution is so overwhelming,even pastor benny hinn endorsed evidence of a big bang theory live on trinity broadcasting network.i wonder where all the christians on nairaland went to on that day.
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by PastorKun(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
Niflheim: now that the evidence for evolution is so overwhelming,even pastor benny hinn endorsed evidence of a big bang theory live on trinity broadcasting network.i wonder where all the christians on nairaland went to on that day.

And where is the 'overwhelming' evidence for the delusional theory of evolution with all the wide gaps and missing links? If any anything at all PROOF of intelligent design is glaring us all in the face. The evolution myth is the most idiotic 'theory' science as come up with. I fail to imagine how anybody with a grannule of brain cell in his head can believe such utter rubbish.
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by MacDaddy01: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
Pastor Kun:

And where is the 'overwhelming' evidence for the delusional theory of evolution with all the wide gaps and missing links? If any anything at all PROOF of intelligent design is all glaring us all in the face. The evolution myth is the most idiotic 'theory' science as come up with. I fail to imagine how anybody with a grannule of brain cell in his head can believe such utter rubbish.

Damn, you're ignorant!

Have you been ignoring the debates on evolution vs creationism? Creationism/intelligent design are not scientific. Evolution has more than enough evidence (transitional fossils, current human evolution etc). I laugh when you bring up "missing link" because it is an outdated idea of evolution

The term "missing link" refers back to the static, non-evolutionary concept of the great chain of being, a deist idea that all existence is linked, from the lowest dirt, through the living kingdoms to angels and finally to God.[49]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil#Missing_links

As for appealing to authority, here are the people that accept evolution;

1)Majority of scientists- the same people that provide us with innovations in medicine, laptops etc

2) The catholic church; the oldest and most powerful christian denomination

3) The anglican church aka Church of England

You must be among the brainwashed or the ignorant or the liars that reject evolution.
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by cyrexx: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
normally i ignore people who demonstrate gross ignorance as to deny the scientific truth of evolution and big b4ng theory but let me just make an exception here

if you want to know about human body, who do you consult, a medical doctor or bible

if you want to know about your car, who do you consult, mechanical engineer or bible

if you want to know about computers, who do you consult, computer gurus or bible

I'm sure you make smarter choices in those decision, therefore

if you want to know about origin of life go and and consult biologists not the bible

if you want to know about the origin of the universe, go and consult the astronomists, not the bible

creationism is a myth, an educated mind should not be tied down to a myth like our forefathers used to be.

shikena
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by ghostofsparta(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
Pastor Kun:

And where is the 'overwhelming' evidence for the delusional theory of evolution with all the wide gaps and missing links? If any anything at all PROOF of intelligent design is all glaring us all in the face. The evolution myth is the most idiotic 'theory' science as come up with. I fail to imagine how anybody with a grannule of brain cell in his head can believe such utter rubbish.

Ah! As a religionist it means you either accept one out of the two other alternatives regarding the origin of human i.e. The Stork Baby Myth or The Creationist account.

White and Arab man came up with religion (Christianity and Islam) used it as a mechanism to grab the lands of those they perceived weak in their undeclared quests for supremacy i.e. The English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian and Germans. They took control of the defeated lands and channelled it both human and material/natural resources to develop theirs.

With the aid of religion, they had reasons to wipe the native Indians off their ancestral lands and with the justification from the book of the same religion, they brought your enslaved fathers to work the usurped land. Sugar plantations, cotton fields, black human labours etc.

I have no problem with all that....it has happened and that's it. But what seems to give me migraine is:

Now, today - the later generations of some of these whites are not only remorseful about the heinous deeds of their past fathers from Europe, some of them are even proving through science and tech that man evolved from Australopithecus Africanus and you Pastor Kunt, a member of a religiously brain-washed modern generations is yelling 'blashphemy' by acknowledging the Abrahamic creationist concept which was forced down the throat of your defenceless great-grandfather who in turn pushed it down your grand-father's throat who then dumped it down your father's who also did the same down your own throat which I'm sure you must have rammed it down your son's throat who will also shove it down his own son's throat including the demonization of his ancestral traditional believe systems and to condemn anything about the Theory of Evolution. This is clear evidence of a post neo-colonialistic-mental enslavment. The most effective of all human conditioning.

Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by ghostofsparta(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Damn, you're ignorant!

Have you been ignoring the debates on evolution vs creationism? Creationism/intelligent design are not scientific. Evolution has more than enough evidence (transitional fossils, current human evolution etc). I laugh when you bring up "missing link" because it is an outdated idea of evolution

As for appealing to authority, here are the people that accept evolution;

1)Majority of scientists- the same people that provide us with innovations in medicine, laptops etc

2) The catholic church; the oldest and most powerful christian denomination

3) The anglican church aka Church of England

You must be among the brainwashed or the ignorant or the liars that reject evolution.

Sorry o! MacDaddy since when did the leaders of Catholic church and Anglicans started giving scientific hypo-conclusions any considerations much less of "accepting"?

Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by ghostofsparta(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
cyrexx: normally i ignore people who demonstrate gross ignorance as to deny the scientific truth of evolution and big b4ng theory but let me just make an exception here

if you want to know about human body, who do you consult, a medical doctor or bible

if you want to know about your car, who do you consult, mechanical engineer or bible

if you want to know about computers, who do you consult, computer gurus or bible

I'm sure you make smarter choices in those decision, therefore

if you want to know about origin of life go and and consult biologists not the bible

if you want to know about the origin of the universe, go and consult the astronomists, not the bible
shikena

I love your above analogy, these black religionists need to realise how 'lugubrious' they sound.

But

How can you say:

cyrexx:
creationism is a myth, an educated mind should not be tied down to a myth like our forefathers used to be.
shikena

Speaking for the Yorubas, our fore-fathers never had any myths nor created any myth to rationalise the whatever phenomenon they couldn't understand. The meaning of myth is different from a believe system, the Yorubas/Oduans had their own unique cosmogony. A myth in all ramification is something that can be said be to neither true nor false. Odin, Zeus and Thor can be classified under myth. But Shango can't be. You know why? Seek for a Shango priest and offer him a wager that his Shango crap is nothing but a myth further challenging him that the 'edan shango thing is nothing but an anthropological object which qualifies to be considered as a crude work of art best appreciated at a museum. Then come back and relate to us your experience afterwards.
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by cyrexx: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2012
ghostofsparta:
Speaking for the Yorubas, our fore-fathers never had any myths nor created any myth to rationalise the whatever phenomenon they couldn't understand. The meaning of myth is different from a believe system, the Yorubas/Oduans had their own unique cosmogony. A myth in all ramification is something that can be said be to neither true nor false. Odin, Zeus and Thor can be classified under myth. But Shango can't be. You know why? Seek for a Shango priest and offer him a wager that his Shango crap is nothing but a myth further challenging him that the 'edan shango thing is nothing but an anthropological object which qualifies to be considered as a crude work of art best appreciated at a museum. Then come back and relate to us your experience afterwards.

no problem,

i wont argue with you over that

but why has no one published any internationally (not or even locally) accepted documented journal that demonstrates the truth of what you are saying here about Yoruba cosmology.

or do you have any article, book, journal or even a website that can enlighten me on Yoruba cosmology and how it can be objectively verified without religious or ethnic bias like scientific cosmology.
thanks
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by MacDaddy01: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Sorry o! MacDaddy since when did the leaders of Catholic church and Anglicans started giving scientific hypo-conclusions any considerations much less of "accepting"?

lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution#Support_for_evolution_by_religious_bodies
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by ghostofsparta(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
cyrexx:

no problem,

i wont argue with you over that

but why has no one published any internationally (not locally) accepted documented journal that demonstrates the truth of what you are saying here about Yoruba cosmology.

or do you have any article, book, journal or even a website that can enlighten me on [b]Yoruba cosmology[/b]and how it is can be objectively verified liked scientific cosmology.
thanks

First if all,
the ancient Yorubas never sought for the origin of the universe hence your usage of Cosmology doesn't apply. Notice I used 'Yoruba Cosmogony' - been that the ancient Yorubas understood the world and beyond according to the extensive verses in Ifa.

It is somehow odd to use 'scientific cosmology' because Astronomy itself is branch of science wherein cosmology branches out as an area that strictly deals with investigating the origin of the universe and how its various component relate to each other, what laws governs them, etc point is while cosmology is exclusive to science, cosmogony isn't. Chinese cosmogony is different from Hindu cosmogony i.e. the way different culture, different cosmogony. Whatever the degree of knowledge of the universe to the ancient Yorubas is, it is from Ifa. Science too entered the 'cosmogony' fray with its own theoretical contributions fed from Cosmology. I hope you understand the difference.

You asked why hasn't no one published anything regarding the truth about these things i keep pointing at. Well, let me ask you...what sort of individual can do that in Nigeria or Yorubaland, when everyone is busy chasing money with a corrupt mindset, where most who even know the truth about all these things don't care whether the world need know about, some who uses it careless about a video documentary so far it serves his/her selfish purpose. Someone who could be enthusiastic enough to develop a complete treatise about it would face both internal and external persecution from our over-religious societies thus getting discouraged since no support. Is it the sort of people I have approached about the James Randi paranormal challenge explaining how Yoruba Advanced Science can be used to prove to the organisation 'evidence of a supernatural power' and the mind of reply I got are euphemism for statement like 'why going about the devils work', 'devils got job for an idle hand', even the practitioners of these YAS are scared of revealing because they falsely think the white aren't interested in any challenge, only A scheme to steal what's left of their secrets to supernatural powers. Something I suspect to be due to intimidation from white man's creation of phone, cars, aeroplane, bomb etc
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by ghostofsparta(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution#Support_for_evolution_by_religious_bodies

I have seen it. Buddhist been the highest. Let me ask you, do you think pagans/supernaturalists would accept theory of evolution?
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by MacDaddy01: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
ghostofsparta:

I have seen it. Buddhist been the highest. Let me ask you, do you think pagans/supernaturalists would accept theory of evolution?

Of course. They are more honest than christians or muslims about their religion
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by Niflheim(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
@Pastor,so how does intelligent design explain posionous gases that emanate from that lake in italy that killed all the birds?what of the meteorite that fell from the sky in russia and destroyed acres of land?is that intelligent?are tornadoes that kill humans and animals intelligently designed?
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by ghostofsparta(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
Niflheim: @Pastor,so how does intelligent design explain posionous gases that emanate from that lake in italy that killed all the birds?what of the meteorite that fell from the sky in russia and destroyed acres of land?is that intelligent?are tornadoes that kill humans and animals intelligently designed?

Oh! Let me answer that^ for the religionists

Those birds mostly crows in disguise going flying about as agents of devil, so God commanded toxic gases into the lake to kill them.

The Tunguska event is God's farting to show his might.

Satan's continuous attempts to free himself from the great enchainment underneath results in those tornadoes and volcanic eruption.
Re: What Happens When A Christian Meets The Truth? Denial. Epic Denial!!!!! LMAO! by Logicbwoy: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Unfortunately, the poster isnt trolling!! The poster was desperately trying to defend the bible after it was exposed for the evil it is. This is what a christian does when he/she meets the truth.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The "Image" Of God Mean? / Paganistic Birthday Dec 25 / NO CHURCH TODAY. Who Else Is Not Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.