Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Jesus Christ Is The Only Way To Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Only Way To Salvation (528 Views)

7 Main Steps To Salvation / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is The Only Way To Salvation by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2012
"I saw a mighty angel calling out in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?”But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll. No one could even look inside it.I cried and cried because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside.Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not cry! The Lion of the tribe of Judah has won the battle. He is the Root of David. He is able to break the seven seals and open the scroll.”Then I saw a Lamb that looked as if he had been put to death. He stood in the center of the area around the throne. The Lamb was surrounded by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes. The eyes stand for the seven spirits of God, which are sent out into all the earth." - Revelation 5:2-6

"You can’t be saved by believing in anyone else. God has given us no other name under heaven that will save us.” - Acts 4:12

Acts 10:43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."

"All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them." - John 10:8

There is no way other than the name of JESUS that GOD has offered to mankind for salvation.

Jesus is the narrow way, the way to life and the only TRUTH .

All other ways will lead to death.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Only Way To Salvation by Jenwitemi(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2012
No, frosbel, that is not true. YOU are the only way to YOUR own salvation. Each man is the only way to his/her salvation. Nobody can lead you to your own salvation but you. Jesus was just the finger that points you to this fact and nothing more.

Old buddhist saying; "The finger pointing to the glory of the moon is not the moon. It is just a finger pointing to the moon."

Jesus was just a finger, a sign board pointing each man down the path towards the glory of his/her own salvation that only he/her can journey to. Sorry folks, Jesus ain't going to do your task for any of you no matter how much you follow, grovel and worship. That is not how it works, frosbel.

(1) (Reply)

Things That Make Be Believe In God / Questioning The Answers: How Christians Should Share The Faith. / Jesus Is The Way,the Truth And The Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.