Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Need Assistance On Admission Process For Masters Program In Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Assistance On Admission Process For Masters Program In Austria (1006 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance On Admission Process For Masters Program In Austria by double08(m): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2012
I am about to start the process of applying for any admission into an Austrian University(Vienna University of Technology)to be precise and truth be told,I do not know how to go about it because the last time i checked, that was when my elder brother was processing his application to a University in the UK,the transcript was sent by his school here in Nigeria to the school in the UK,my questions are as follows;

Am I suppose to collect the transcript and other documents myself and take it down to Abuja for legalization by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?
Will the Austrian embassy legalize my document before I send it down to the school?
TOEFL or GRE which one is more advisable to write and it is compulsory?

I will appreciate if anyone with useful information can shed more light on these questions though I still have alot more to ask but one step at a time. I can furnish my email address or bb pin if needed so we can talk in private and please scammers stay off!!!! . Thank you very much
Re: I Need Assistance On Admission Process For Masters Program In Austria by double08(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
Can someone help a brother out here
Re: I Need Assistance On Admission Process For Masters Program In Austria by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
double08: Can someone help a brother out here

Did you check your school website and there is no info about admission process for international students?
Re: I Need Assistance On Admission Process For Masters Program In Austria by double08(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2012
thank you very much @justwise. What I am saying is this,when I helped my brother in getting his transcript last year,my school insisted on sending the transcript directly to the school he was applying for. right now,I am aware that I have to legalize my documents,how will I go about it.
Re: I Need Assistance On Admission Process For Masters Program In Austria by justwise(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2012
double08: thank you very much @justwise. What I am saying is this,when I helped my brother in getting his transcript last year,my school insisted on sending the transcript directly to the school he was applying for. right now,I am aware that I have to legalize my documents,how will I go about it.

That info should be in your school website or their embassy, or contact ministry of foreign affairs by phone or email.
Re: I Need Assistance On Admission Process For Masters Program In Austria by double08(m): 12:03am On Jul 25, 2012
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Horror! Plane Crash Caught On Camera: 29/4/13 / Masters In Petroleum Engineering In Norway / Tech: World's First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Powered Rail Vehicle Created In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.