Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (4419 Views)

Can Marriages Be Devoid Of Cheating.... / I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me / Woman Killed Because Of Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by peggykorol(f): 5:18am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2012
ROTFLMAO
You are trifling.

I'm sure some posters will have a few 'advise' for you.

LOL
Re: ... by Mumsluv: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2012
Why are you looking for trouble where there is none? Why are you seeking to give yourself high blood pressure for no just cause? Why cant you find something constructive to do with all the free time on your hands? Dont you have meals to prepare, children to take care of, salon to go to, work to go to, School runs and a host of numerous things to do to keep you busy instead of descending to the level of SNOOPING? Oya sharp sharp arrange a girl to tempt him then when she has successfully stolen his heart then let us know so that we can give you more advise on what to do with a cheating husband!.
PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THE devil TO USE YOU TO WRECK YOUR PEACEFUL HOME WITH YOUR OWN HANDS!!!.

1 Like

Re: ... by nikkyshyne(f): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2012
Op would kill her self real soon. Serious insecurity issues. You'v stalked the hell out of him, you found nothing. Why are you still trying to look for the invisible?

Though it is normal to think your spouse would perhaps cheat at a point in time, but we shouldn't allow that occupy our minds.

Have a honest talk with him, communication is key. Nothing wrong in telling him how scared you are. I bet he wld tell you how much he appreciates you. Let it all. Dirt off your shoulder.

Abeg no kill ya self for nothing.
Re: ... by MissIfe(f): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2012
@op, I find your message very touching, somehow, it seems you are so scared to allow yourself love that man 100%. People often believe love is an easy thing, but when one has been seriously hurt, it is not that easy. Your father gave you a bad example of what a husband can be, and it is really sad that you have not met (or been able to see) other good men around you who could have shown better examples.
Anyways, you are now with a man who loves you, respects you, is honest with you and cares for you. I pray that you might open your eyes to see the blessing he is in your life and come to realize that not all men are "full of crap". Don't you have brothers ? male friends ? Are you not going to raise good and honest sons ? smiley

Another thing, pls, sit down and think, your husband is not the cheating type, he is not a womanizer with an army of girlfriends. Chances are low that he will turn to one overnight. So what makes you so scared about him cheating ? Don't you think that you, his wife, the woman he has chosen to share the rest of his life with and to carry and raise his children, have more value to him than any girl he can meet outside ? Even if he is attracted for a short time at a girl's beauty, not all men are stupid enough to scatter their marital peace and happiness for a few hours "fun". Remember that your marriage is stronger than this, as time goes you will get stronger together and you will be able to face anything life throws at you. Have confidence in your marriage, your love and commitment is much stronger than all your fears.

4 Likes

Re: ... by nikkyshyne(f): 8:19am On Jul 22, 2012
Nice 1 Miss_Ife. You are so gentle. smiley
Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2012
Relationship is like a flower garden tender by both partners. Doubts are like weeds , the more u still have doubt as weed in ur love garden , one day they will be strong enough to choke life out of the flowers in the garden all all u will be left with will be thorns and regret. Destroy the weed while still small , the more they find home in ur mind, the stronger the will become
God loved us while we were yet sinners. Love should conquer all doubt
Re: ... by dinoescobar(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
I'm so in Love With U̶̲̥̅̊ Miss Ife, wow dats well said. U̶̲̥̅̊ know a good woman when u read from one. Pls can I know U̶̲̥̅̊ beta?.
Re: ... by nyameke: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
Woman you got serious serious insecurity issues.. stop trinna tame and stalk the man and start loving him instead. Trying to tame a man is a recipe for disaster and will lead to greater troubles in the future.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
Poster, this is no joke, go to a bible believing church and ask for special prayers. Infact you need deliverance or else you will ruin your marriage.

Forget what your father did to your mother, this is your own life and God has blessed you with a good husband. What more do you want? Do not invite the devil into your home with your own hands as he will wreck havoc. You need to deal with your insecurity and your past. Renew your mind and start speaking to people who can help you overcome this. What you are doing is very dangerous and you will soon regret it!
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
You are mentally and psychologically sick. You have a man who worships the ground you step on and you are busy making yourself a foolish tool for the devil to use to break up your marriage. I hope you can handle it when you find what you are looking for. Anu Ofia, may insecurity and low self esteem kill you there, eediot. stay diaaa and maybe one day, a woman who values herself more and knows what she is worth will replace you and yes you will be happy cos that thing wey you dey find, you don see am. How old are you? Fvking 16?

Why did you get married? If all men are crap why did you not just stay single and fvk whoever you like when you like instead of tying this poor man down and making life a living hell for him. Stay there, that peace you have refused to give him, he will find it somewhere else and when he does, clap for yourself and say "Gotcha, I said it that all men are crap, you just proved my point again"

And here I was, thinking I had seen it all on NLD
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
dino escobar: I'm so in Love With U̶̲̥̅̊ Miss Ife, wow dats well said. U̶̲̥̅̊ know a good woman when u read from one. Pls can I know U̶̲̥̅̊ beta?.

Ode, she is married
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
@poster, so if you do even find out that he is cheating, what will you do? I am sure you are so busy "taming" (whatever that means) and snooping around that you haven't even thought of that.

personally I think that you need to arrange counseling for yourself asap before you ruin a good thing and you finally chase the man away into the arms of a woman who will worship him, trust him and believe in him.

someone needs to explain to you in a language that you will understand that not all men are the same and what is in the past is in the past and you need to enjoy the present and the future.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
jennykadry: You are mentally and psychologically sick. You have a man who worships the ground you step on and you are busy making yourself a foolish tool for the devil to use to break up your marriage. I hope you can handle it when you find what you are looking for. Anu Ofia, may insecurity and low self esteem kill you there, eediot. stay diaaa and maybe one day, a woman who values herself more and knows what she is worth will replace you and yes you will be happy cos that thing wey you dey find, you don see am. How old are you? Fvking 16?

Why did you get married? If all men are crap why did you not just stay single and fvk whoever you like when you like instead of tying this poor man down and making life a living hell for him. Stay there, that peace you have refused to give him, he will find it somewhere else and when he does, clap for yourself and say "Gotcha, I said it that all men are crap, you just proved my point again"

And here I was, thinking I had seen it all on NLD

OP, What jennykadry is rightly saying is that you do not deserve that man. You are poo and you belong to someone that will treat you like poo. Why did you marry him them? You should have just married a roughneck that will treat you like trash and them justify your belief that all men are full of crap.

I dont blame you sha, I can imagine all the horrible things your mother will have told you about men just because she chose wrongly. Please forget all those lies your mother told you, there are good men out there and God has blessed you with one so thank your God!
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2012
Funny how we were just discussing this on Friday my colleagues and I. Every time they pity one 24 yr old worker who has had a rough life cos her mum was and still is a drug addict. I told them to drop this yeye self pity if they want that girl to turn out well. When you are of age, stop blaming your parents for your mistake or the way your life has turned out. Blame yourself for not setting things right. At fifteen, some kids know what they want to be and where they want to be and channel their energy towards making it come to past, but when a mature woman comes here and blames her mother for her own stoopidity then she is mentally sick and need to grow up

2 Likes

Re: ... by nikkyshyne(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
Excuse me, did I just see "I have been "taming" my husband since we started dating?" shocked shocked
Re: ... by tasandra: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Some women and their wahala. angry man dey faithful,u dey get sleepless night undecided
nobi small thin oo..Op, u better pray,he remains like that..
Re: ... by LewsTherin: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2012
Are you daft? Were you droped on your head as a baby? Talk about looking a gift horse in the teeth! You got what ninety nine point ten women are seeking for with tears, fears and tremblings and you're not ok with it? Women may truly be insatiable.

And for the "taming" bit, do you have him rolling on his back and playing fetch?

1 Like

Re: ... by LewsTherin: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2012
I was too miffed to read to the end of your post. Forgive me.

Now as to what you can do to stop this behavior,
1. Do not go thru his stuff again. Ever.
2. Let him know how you've felt all this time AND APPOLOGISE TO HIM. If he's what you've painted him to be, there'll be lots of hugs, kisses, tears and probably some slow, sweat luving right after.
3.Tell yourself every morning you wake up that God has given you His Son on earth as your husband and be grateful. Show that gratitude to your guy too.
4. As much as is within you, give the brother something to look foward to when coming home each night!
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2012
I am just going to go with what ify's husband said, that some stories on NLD are not real, before I carry another persons headache join for the one I get already.

This thread starter is a joke.
Re: ... by Ivynwa(f): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2012
Simply get him a girlfriend and your belief that "all men are crap" will be verified.
Did you say doubting him to his face? Sounds like you are nagging the man much and pushing him against the wall-----e-e-e-m somebody else mentioned "stifling"-----. Beware of pushing him into the hands of another while you are it.

Why don't you just enjoy the love you gat and quit worrying about the "other woman"? You mean that you actually have all the passwords to his mails and socializing sites? Jeez girlie! Don't let people hear that. Who was that lady that sang "P*ssie watchman", somebody else need to sing " D*ck watchwoman" cause you are really keeping a watch on that d*ckie girlie. You is a d*ck watch woman oorrrrrrrrrrrrrr? Hahaha grin grin Now don't get mad at me we are just talking girl kiss kiss
Re: ... by taryour(f): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2012
peggykorol: Gud day.I ve been taming my hubby since we got married,infact since we started dating and dis man shows no sign of cheating sexually.I go thru his phone text messages,I ve his password 2 his email,facebook,yahoo messenger and odas.deir is no trace of anygirl he is talkn 2 even on his BB.always @ home early,so nice,playful,Tells me everytin abt him,and he blieves in no secret in marriage.is deir any oda way 2 find out if he is cheating cos dis is jst 2 Gud 2be true.I thot all men except some Gud men of God cheat.is it my upbringing affectn me.I grew up in a family where my dad neva reaLly cared abt my mum,abuses here and deir nd not helping financially.so I just made up my mind dat all men re Full of crap.So my Big problem here is hw do I stop doubting him 2 his face,because he is not hapi wit me not Blievn dat he is not cheatn and if I continue 2 behave dis way it could spoil tins.Tanks

is this some kind of a joke Like seriously you need to go for deliverance,thats if this story is true anyway.....
Re: ... by peggykorol(f): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2012
jennykadry: I am just going to go with what ify's husband said, that some stories on NLD are not real, before I carry another persons headache join for the one I get already.

This thread starter is a joke.

I can see u re really hurting,if u continue dis way I bet u will get older and all wrinkled on time.from ur comments I read I laughed and said where is dis person coming from.U can ignore dis topic if its really annoying 2U.U need proofs 2 knw if a story os real or not?
Re: ... by PrettyCindy(f): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2012
@op, I WISH I WERE IN YOUR SHOES!!! Since you want unfaithfulness, maltreatment, lack of care, constant verbal and physical abuse, then you need to hook up with my ex husband ASAP. .............and oh he is very much available.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2012
peggykorol:

I can see u re really hurting,if u continue dis way I bet u will get older and all wrinkled on time.from ur comments I read I laughed and said where is dis person coming from.U can ignore dis topic if its really annoying 2U.U need proofs 2 knw if a story os real or not?

With the way you check your husbands phone and sniff his dck, one would think you'd be all wrinkled by now with worry. kiss One day you will keep bending down to sniff and end up causing permanent muscle pull in ya v@gina. Ewu cheesy I blame that man of yours sef, why a man will see a mentally unstable woman (like you with so much baggage, no self worth, no self respect and no self value) and go ahead to even date her let alone marry her beats me. Tell that babalawo that the concussion with yeast is working well and please give me his number, I need to make some urgent calls cheesy grin

PrettyCindy: @op, I WISH I WERE IN YOUR SHOES!!! Since you want unfaithfulness, maltreatment, lack of care, constant verbal and physical abuse, then you need to hook up with my ex husband ASAP. .............and oh he is very much available.

Yea, you have actually provided a solution. Kudos Pretty cheesy
Re: ... by EfemenaXY: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2012
peggykorol: Gud day.I ve been taming my hubby since we got married,infact since we started dating and dis man shows no sign of cheating sexually.I go thru his phone text messages,I ve his password 2 his email,facebook,yahoo messenger and odas.deir is no trace of anygirl he is talkn 2 even on his BB.always @ home early,so nice,playful,Tells me everytin abt him,and he blieves in no secret in marriage.is deir any oda way 2 find out if he is cheating cos dis is jst 2 Gud 2be true.I thot all men except some Gud men of God cheat.is it my upbringing affectn me.I grew up in a family where my dad neva reaLly cared abt my mum,abuses here and deir nd not helping financially.so I just made up my mind dat all men re Full of crap.So my Big problem here is hw do I stop doubting him 2 his face,because he is not hapi wit me not Blievn dat he is not cheatn and if I continue 2 behave dis way it could spoil tins.Tanks

Girl, your post is an eyesore. It's also offensive to decent people who uphold the sanctity of marriage.

Re: the bolded, is this your career aspiration / life's ambition or something?
Re: ... by maclatunji: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
OP, don't mind Jennykadry. She has been looking for someone to pounce on like a starved Tigress and your post gave her the perfect opportunity. Go with Miss Ife's excellent advise and stop stalking your husband and to answer your question. Yes! There are still good men walking the face of the Earth even if they are in the minority.
Re: ... by MLS12(f): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Girl, your post is an eyesore. It's also offensive to decent people who uphold the sanctity of marriage.

Re: the bolded, is this your career aspiration / life's ambition or something?

Am sure poster meant tailing,not taming so wats d eyesore deir.u really dnt knw hw 2 talk.2 harsh my dear
Re: ... by MLS12(f): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
[quote author=maclatunji]OP, don't mind Jennykadry. She has been looking for someone to pounce on like a starved Tigress and your post gave her the perfect opportunity. Go with Miss Ife's excellent advise and stop stalking your husband and to answer your question. Yes! There are still good men walking the face of the Earth even if they are in the minority. [/quot]

I love ur post I think jennykadry or drycrayfish is a disturbed woman/girl or watever.ve noticed her disturbing comments.and she commented like 3-4 times on dis single post.am sure she is really hurting
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
jennykadry:

With the way you check your husbands phone and sniff his dck, one would think you'd be all wrinkled by now with worry. kiss One day you will keep bending down to sniff and end up causing permanent muscle pull in ya v@gina. Ewu cheesy I blame that man of yours sef, why a man will see a mentally unstable woman (like you with so much baggage, no self worth, no self respect and no self value) and go ahead to even date her let alone marry her beats me. Tell that babalawo that the concussion with yeast is working well and please give me his number, I need to make some urgent calls cheesy grin

Yea, you have actually provided a solution. Kudos Pretty cheesy

Pls wat brought sniffing dck and muscle pull in d vagina.Girl u stupid O.ur mumu ripe well .who do u dis tin?
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
[quote author=MLS12][/quote]

Permit me to call you an imbeci.l.e. Agric fowl cool

And all my azz sniffers can go sniff y'all balls. Bloody fvking f@ggots grin From the first person that mentioned my name to the last person. cool

Antelopes.

I can post a million thread on a silly thread if I want to and yes I am hurting, give me Ibruprofen and pandeine forte or hydromorphone 5 ml to quench the hurt grin Chukwu kpo kwa unu okwu. Ike nshis cool
Re: ... by maclatunji: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
jennykadry:

Don't worry, I have a special package for you coming up soon, God-willing. Your inability to moderate your own posts is worse than the problems of insecurity and inability to trust a man that OP has. She's better as well because she knows she has a problem and is seeking for help!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help To Get Connected To A Sugar Mummy And Sugar Daddy / 10 Hardest Choices Ever (personality Test) Can You Answer? / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.