Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late (4456 Views)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / In My 7 Years Of Marriage My Husband Has Never Complimented Me / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Calvary247(f): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
My husband has suddenly developed a new habit: he comes back home late at night which is very unusual. My husband is not that type but i don't know what came over him to start living this kind of life. And any time I try to talk to him he says no problem and that i should not worry but it's a matter of concern to me. How do I get to the root of this? I'm down emotionally.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Ahmed0336(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Give it time, let things sort themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by laluski(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Give it time, let things sort themselves.
Simple

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by VictorUSA(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Change and start coming home late too

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by godofuck231: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Calvary247:
My husband has suddenly developed a new habit: he comes back home late at night which is very unusual. My husband is not that type but i don't know what came over him to start living this kind of life. And any time I try to talk to him he says no problem and that he i should not worry but it's a matter of concern to me. How I do get to the root of this? I'm down emotionally.
most men hang out after business or work to catch up, at least while I was in nigeria I learnt most dont meet up with their monthly salary, although womanising and drinking comes with it but its what he as to do to socialize and get connected, the wrong turn for you is starting issues , he would drift farther from home, his time he would travel for weeks , that one be say babe don de involved

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Helpout12345: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Calvary247:
My husband has suddenly developed a new habit: he comes back home late at night which is very unusual. My husband is not that type but i don't know what came over him to start living this kind of life. And any time I try to talk to him he says no problem and that he i should not worry but it's a matter of concern to me. How I do get to the root of this? I'm down emotionally.

Suddenly ? Search within yourself, you know the issue(s). Genuinely raise the issues for discussion and apologize if needed and mend your home.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by michlins(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
That man is battling demons you can never comprehend. If he tells you, you will still blame him for his feelings.

Let him be

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Starz825(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
Calvary247, See the comment before the one above me...
The moniker starts with H...

Read it like 3x...then interpret it....
Na there the solution dey

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Calvary247(f): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
godofuck231:
most men hang out after business or work to catch up, at least while I was in nigeria I learnt most dont meet up with their monthly salary, although womanising and drinking comes with it but its what he as to do to socialize and get connected, the wrong turn for you is starting issues , he would drift farther from home, his time he would travel for weeks , that one be say babe don de involved
My husband doens't drink or womanize.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Better to live in a desert with a beast than with a nagging wife.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by TinubuThief: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin
Are you giving him headache at home?
I know why I'm asking because I am a married man too. If I don't feel comfortable with my woman at home,I go just hang out

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Richy4(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
He's having flat tyre problems smiley

Jokes apart,... The two logical things that could cause his lateness
<<Work related problem/ pressure, unrealistic expectations/ high targets from bosses..
OR
<<The home is no longer conducive for him, constant misunderstanding between the two of you hence he goes to were he can have breathing space after work...
Just ask him on a good Saturday afternoon sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by jeromestarks: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Calvary247:
My husband has suddenly developed a new habit: he comes back home late at night which is very unusual. My husband is not that type but i don't know what came over him to start living this kind of life. And any time I try to talk to him he says no problem and that i should not worry but it's a matter of concern to me. How do I get to the root of this? I'm down emotionally.
Don't worry, many women are in your shoes.
Quick question, is he the person who you gave your virginity to?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by jeromestarks: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Change and start coming home late too

You're not wise sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Saynoomore: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Im about to start as well...and it's due to constant nagging! We go leave house for una go catch cruise outside! cool

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by detectivejones: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
If that man tell you the truckload of things in his head you'd be shocked. Please do not nag about his late nights, try to encourage and lift him with your words, also show interest in his work, be that person he can talk to about his job and challenges because most times Nigerian wives seem not to be interested in this thing and that is where the problem is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
detectivejones:
If that man tell you the truckload of things in his head you'd be shocked. Please do not nag about his late nights, try to encourage and lift him with your words, also show interest in his work, be that person he can talk to about his job and challenges because most times Nigerian wives seem not to be interested in this thing and that is where the problem is.
its because we men give them this false sense of entitlement that they are not meant to understand our struggles. Many fake ladies run away from me because they cannot keep up.

To better understand what a man faces out there, i make these ladies get a job and pay bills. Yes you must pay bills, so that when you come back home looking so tired and worn out, only then you can come to my table and we can gist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by 4ward4: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Calvary247:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. I like that, especially the doesn't womanize aspect. People learn, men aren't born with it.
My years on Earth, I haven't seen a man that doesn't womanize. Some do it sensible, while others are fool on that course. He might not womanize yesteryears, but in the future it awaits him and I guess he is in the future

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by gaby(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bubu happened to us all...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by faceland: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
What is late? What time?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by godofuck231: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Calvary247:
oh really

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by wiseone28: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
He is with me

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by detectivejones: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cutehector:
its because we men give them this false sense of entitlement that they are not meant to understand our struggles. Many fake ladies run away from me because they cannot keep up.

To better understand what a man faces out there, i make these ladies get a job and pay bills. Yes you must pay bills, so that when you come back home looking so tired and worn out, only then you can come to my table and we can gist.
You said it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pretend like you don't care and that you don't see what he's doing.. start dressing nice and looking good.. And pretend like you're always chatting with someone on the phone that's making you smile in his presence, even if it's just your friends or family members.

When he asks, just tell him to not worry and that it's nobody.

He'll get jealous and then immediately he starts complaining, tell him how you feel about him always coming home late and that you're lonely.
Calvary247:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by VenumX: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Calvary247:

Try this....

Make your home conducive and get busy. The latter is very important.

Na him go dey monitor you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by jeff1607(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Samantha123:
Pretend like you don't care and that you don't see what he's doing.. start dressing nice and looking good.. And pretend like you're always chatting with someone on the phone that's making you smile in his presence, even if it's just your friends or family members.

When he asks, just tell him to not worry and that it's nobody.

He'll get jealous and then immediately he starts complaining, tell him how you feel about him always coming home late and that you're lonely.

Creating more problems when there is none

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by okrikaboi: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Na dis nonsense I no go fit tolerate as a married man I will go out and drink with my friends and come back. I hate stupid questions.

Why even get married in the first place when you can have a very happy single life where you can do whatever you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Mywd: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Cutehector:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
How would you feel if your wife starts coming home late and whenever you ask about her whereabouts, she tells you not to worry?

Would you be okay with her always coming home late
jeff1607:

Creating more problems when there is none

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
What about those ladies that work from 7am till 5pm but still manage to come home after work

This is the 21st century and it's not only you men working, so don't use that as an excuse.
Cutehector:

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Samantha123:
What about those ladies that work from 7am till 5pm but still manage to come home after work

This is the 21st century and it's not only you men working, so don't use that as an excuse.
samantha123 there is no need fighting everybody on this forum.

You are a woman and I wont blame you for the way you reason.
Re: My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Since when does engaging in a discussion a fight? grin grin grin

In fact, you're the one who's always trying to provoke me, but it never works because I'm not here to fight or insult anyone.. grin grin grin
Cutehector:
samantha123 there is no need fighting everybody on this forum.

You are a woman and I wont blame you for your reasoning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy Dating Me And My Sister / Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's / Where Will You Allow Your Wife To Work After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.