Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? (32509 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Makes Bubu Look Hot And Sexy (photos) / Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Gudiza(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
all I know is if the whole evangelism outfit thing teaches her to keep trim and fit then good for her. She was always heavy set like a heifer. fake white woman.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
Jarvis: you get eyes jor...bleachin of the 1st oda

It could be the effect of the light from the camera
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
owabor: That's not her true picture. Maybe it's her sister ooo...

Y?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Bella3(f): 12:54am On Jul 23, 2012
vanunu: Every body wan be pastor for this country, it is time for the Catholics to stop them from using the Bible. They forgot that the bible is Catholics intellectual property.
ARE YOU MAD? Or did u escape from d zoo?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by sharubutu(m): 3:33am On Jul 23, 2012
[quote
author=fubbyy]

Who told you its first time of her life to dress like this, media is
deceiving you, don't judge from what you see in movies, that lady is a
cool headed lady, I know her in person, infact very close to her and
anunobi family,

So stop making such comment, she used dress nice in real life, 4get
about movies[/quote]

How close?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by sharubutu(m): 3:36am On Jul 23, 2012
kilimanjaro: She look like a ghost
abi all those girls wey T.B. Joshua dey deliver!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:07am On Jul 23, 2012
slimyem: see as she white....
Fake woman..
Shioooor!
lol!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Redman44(m): 4:42am On Jul 23, 2012
I am happy for her. At least, youths in the country have one less bad role model to grapple with. Eucharia Anunobi is still an Actress and she released her own film some Months ago. Becoming an Evangelist will not stop her from pursuing her first love. Back in her days, she made the headlines of Nigerian Celebrity Magazines for all the wrong reasons. She was seen as a LovePeddler by many people in Nigeria because of the racy roles she played in the Movies she featured in. Nigerian Youths need good role models presently and I'm happy Eucharia has changed for good. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by labbyboi(m): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2012
It has never been biblically or quranically stated dat u should look unkempt because u're serving God.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Ubyicy(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2012
Neoviper147: [size=18pt]Guys, are you all blind? thats not her. Thats her look-alike or maybe her clone.[/size]
Neoviper147: [color=#990000][size=18pt]Guys, are you all blind? thats not her. Thats her look-alike or maybe her clone.[/size]
[/color]
Neoviper147: [size=18pt]Guys, are you all blind? thats not her. Thats her look-alike or maybe her clone.[/size]
:-) Ur the one blind dats her sister. LMAO!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2012
That is an old picture of her
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Gen2jaynee: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2012
Soflex:
Have you seen one before?
help me ask am...mayb he saw it @ d top of kilimanjaro
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by invectives(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2012
slimdamatrix: She looks nice. Impressive smiley

i agree with u.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Euroclydon(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2012
Sweet!

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Hotdiamond(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2012
She's hot. Case closed [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2012
This woman suppose retire as an automobile spray-painter because the way she sabi coat her face with 2 inches deep Mary-Kay, if she apply that same technique on dented motor...Omo, the putty-filling no go easy... grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by EBERENASAM(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2012
She z getin old, so what do u think? She must cum down abit and dat z what she has realise
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2012
dasparrow: Eucharia looks good. Ladies should know that when it comes to make up, less is more. Eucharia is looking decent in this picture because she does not have too much make up on her face.

Are you sure?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2012
[size=40pt]HOT![/size]
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by jhydebaba(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2012
Bad belle full here, haba, for crying out loud, in her old self, she was castigated now changing for the better, una still dey chastise her. Nothing can please human beings for this life. #EbenezerObey: kosi ogbon to le da, kosi wa to le wu to le fi te aye lorun o.(There is no wisdom u can apply that can be satisfying to human beings)
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by sayso: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2012
The reality of life.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2012
jhydebaba: Bad belle full here, haba, for crying out loud, in her old self, she was castigated now changing for the better, una still dey chastise her. Nothing can please human beings for this life. #EbenezerObey: kosi ogbon to le da, kosi wa to le wu to le fi te aye lorun o.(There is no wisdom u can apply that can be satisfying to human beings)

Why should church and those who "found God"/formed church please Nigerians when it's become another thiefing mechanism? That's like praising someone who has discovered that Nigerian politics is their passion. $$$$
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Cyberconnect12: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2012
kulyie: Wow,dis is so beautiful.for d 1st tym in her life she can dress like a reasonable and respectable woman.i thank God 4 d life of d person dat advised her to dress like dis n make up like dat as well
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by hunkydory(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2012
She looks more responsible in this attire.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by jude33084(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2012
Rocktation: There's no such thing as a hot evangelist abeg.

Is she an evangelist now
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by jude33084(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: This woman suppose retire as an automobile spray-painter because the way she sabi coat her face with 2 inches deep Mary-Kay, if she apply that same technique on dented motor...Omo, the putty-filling no go easy... grin

ƪ☺◦☺°☺ƪzzzzz grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Cyberconnect12: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2012
chucky234: Striking
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2012
Bélla3: ARE YOU MAD? Or did u escape from d zoo?

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2012
jude33084:

Is she an evangelist now

Yea
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2012
sharubutu:
abi all those girls wey T.B. Joshua dey deliver!

Please don't click on reply if you have nada 2 say
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's New Look: Hot Or Not? by Honeebun(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2012
Redman44: I am happy for her. At least, youths in the country have one less bad role model to grapple with. Eucharia Anunobi is still an Actress and she released her own film some Months ago. Becoming an Evangelist will not stop her from pursuing her first love. Back in her days, she made the headlines of Nigerian Celebrity Magazines for all the wrong reasons. She was seen as a LovePeddler by many people in Nigeria because of the racy roles she played in the Movies she featured in. Nigerian Youths need good role models presently and I'm happy Eucharia has changed for good. Cheers.

Wise words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.