Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Can Nigeria Pray Itself Out Of Their Current Predicament And Troubles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Pray Itself Out Of Their Current Predicament And Troubles (723 Views)

Nigeria's Present Economic Predicament And The Need To Save For The Future / PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. / Fashola...his Political Predicament and The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Pray Itself Out Of Their Current Predicament And Troubles by FemakAuto(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
Having spent so many years in North America, i began to ask myself, is the solution to all the problems in Nigeria lies in the church or the mosque or are we just fooling ourselves as a nation. Whenever i am in Nigeria and go to any of these places of worship, the pastor or the Imam in the mosque wants us to keep praying and fasting for Nigeria as a nation and to pray for their leaders. So all we should be doing everyday is to pray for a change and change will come. They wants Nigerians to be praying for these same people that have ruined and destroy the future of this great country, they have ruined lives, families and generations and dreams of other people because of their selfishness and greed. I walk on the street and see a lot of hopelessness and frustration on the faces of people all over the place. A lot of these leaders should be hanged on the street and let them rot away. They have no mercy for families, women and children that are suffering the most in the present situation.
The fact is change will only come when Nigerians stands up to take back what belong to them.
Nairalanders.....Your contributions are welcome.
Re: Can Nigeria Pray Itself Out Of Their Current Predicament And Troubles by floriana(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
What do the Americans and the Chinese do? Something about their way must be right. Prayer doesn't work for the evil, the lazy and the undecided.

(1) (Reply)

.. / We Are Not Bound By FOI Act – NNPC / What Is Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.