Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Free Web Design. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web Design. (838 Views)

Mifihost - Premium Free Domain And Free Web Hosting Services / Get Free Web Trafic To Your Web Or Blog 100% FREE / Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Web Design. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2012
I love designing blogs using the platform because it helps me express my creativity.
I also enjoy hacking up xml codes and integrating social networks on such sites.
It can be very tedious but the outcome is usually worthwhile.
So i am giving a few people the opportunity to design their absolutely free of charge.
The only conditioñ is you have to buy a domaiñ name to mak€ it a dot com. Reason is it makes no sense having a cool design without ä uñíqu€ ñäm€ to gö wíth ít.
Çh€çk £íñk öñ my ßígñätür€.
Re: Free Web Design. by bigfat02: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
nice one lol
Re: Free Web Design. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
Yes boss!
Re: Free Web Design. by mrkels(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
Guy do one for my blog na. Don't have the resources for hosting n domain now jare. Do for me lemme upload to .com
Re: Free Web Design. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
Don`t be so selfish to your blog, give it a unique name.
I`m sure you subscribe your b.b monthly don`t you? And besides, a domain name can be a worthy investment with up to 1000% ROIgrin
Re: Free Web Design. by Edaski(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
helo,please i want to create a one page sales letter,pls reply me.can u do it for me
Re: Free Web Design. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
oh yes! grin
Re: Free Web Design. by Edaski(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
ok how will i contact u
Re: Free Web Design. by ekel101: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2012
Do u need a standard and well explained video tutorials on web design using macromedia flash, flash cs4 and cs5, html, joomla, dreamweaver advanced and beginners, php advanced and beginners, or video tutorials on corel draw, photoshop,illustrator or any Programming language call 08154297218 or send a text with the title of the program you want. The prices are moderate, and You are given the chance to see the tutorials before paying.
Re: Free Web Design. by chidi500(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
WEB DESIGNING

Custom Website Designer and Web Application Development

At Host Linker Website Design Company based in Nigeria our team of experienced designers, informed with the latest graphic design software and branding ideas create website designs par excellence. Be it product sales, sale of a service, corporate branding, or logos, we create DESIGNS THAT WORK. We combine new technology with creative ideas to bring your website design material in focus Website Design Company based in Nigeria ensures that each project undertaken will always be completed in time and each project is considered as a unique project. We develop Website for Professionals, Commercial companies, Government authorities, non-profit organizations, etc

Content

Your content must be supplied to us written the way that you would like it to appear on your web site.
Creativity for website design and wide and wise conceptualization for effective web promotion is our strength and we can code whatever you imagine. We strive to give you an influential web presence and can develop your website as your web representative.

Technologies

We have professional expertise in the Web/software Designing in the following technologies:
1. PHP/MYSQL
2. Java (J2EE & J2ME)
3. Dot NET (VB & C#)
4. XML, C/C++,XHTML,CSS.
etc.

for inquire visit www.hostlinker.com or call +234(0)81 726 448 44, +234(0)80 744 669 39

(1) (Reply)

Help For The Amateur Webmaster / Stop Submitting Cvs Upon Cvs And Start Solving This Problem. / How To Create A Custom Calender Module In Php?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.