Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

New Pictures Of Tonto Dike - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of Tonto Dike (70288 Views)

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) / Picture Of Tonto Dikeh And Her Mum, Any Form Of Resemblance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by adeprinze(m): 8:06am On Jul 24, 2012
there is nothing beautiful about this. or do you consider this beautiful? fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake shin color (photoshop), fake nails, fake fake fake. let us talk about true African beauty. Omotola, Onyeka, Stella damacus, Sandra Achums. Please add to the list instead of promoting this fake "thing" eeeew yuck *i just puked*

Naija I hail o; omo mhen, una sabi destroy una own, if na kardeshian dem post here na, no body go talk bleach o, even those wey thier face no fine reach her feet still dey critisize, una funny sha. wetin d chic do una? abeg tonto norin do u, no mind doz lesser sapiens. grin
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by xcuggsm(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2012
So this is the Tonto people have been talking about! She doesn't look real at all! More like a bleached China doll.

BUT WHERE ARE THE TATTOOS?? Can someone post some pics showing her tattoos.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by emsquare(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2012
Not looking bad!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by henrychubayo: 8:13am On Jul 24, 2012
I wonder how much she spends on cosmetics.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by ebonyfades: 8:16am On Jul 24, 2012
naijathings: there is nothing beautiful about this. or do you consider this beautiful? fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake shin color (photoshop), fake nails, fake fake fake. let us talk about true African beauty. Omotola, Onyeka, Stella damacus, Sandra Achums. Please add to the list instead of promoting this fake "thing" eeeew yuck *i just puked*
I don't like Tonto Dike too but mind you the people you mentioned above are all as fake as they can be too; fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes and they either bleach or tone too...So what the F are u talking about? Hate her for a moral reason not her looks!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Spirit96(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2012
IF U FINE PASS HER POST UR PICS MAKE WE SEE.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by godswill4m(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2012
I just don't like artificial beauty. What happened to the real African beauty?
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Clemzy16(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2012
Hmmm. Tonto dikeh and the iluminati. #GODISWATCHING
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by abysirius(m): 8:31am On Jul 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: She dey bleach? Y her knuckles con black? lipsrsealed
I don't think she is. But she looks artificial sha!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by LesbianBoy(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2012
I can understand why the ladies in here are hating. They are not as CUTE as Tonto! No? Oya post ur pix if u disagree for us to judge!

As for the guys i can equally understand. They cant have her, so hating on her gives them so much joy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2012
^^^ Anyone can look cute with artificials if it's done by the right person.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2012
ifyalways: Trying too hard but never getting there undecided

A certain something is indeed missing.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Bastiger(m): 8:40am On Jul 24, 2012
Must people bleach 2prove they are beautiful?she don dey turn white o!mek she go ask micheal jackson how far o!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by jpassion987: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2012
Sometimes I wonder why some pple likes to criticize a nature's made pretty lady while they aint pretty like she does..abeg chik u too fine...I wish u are beside me on my bed
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by emeshot: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2012
WHY UNA DEY BAD BELLE THIS GIRL FOR GOODNESS SAKE?SHE IS DOING HER THING HER OWN WAY AND E DEY WORK FOR HER.IF WE LIKE IT OR NOT SHE IS HOT.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2012
ogugua88: ^^^ Anyone can look cute with artificials if it's done by the right person.
Not everyone o.....imagine someone like ''weird mc''. No matter the artificial look she wont still look cute!

Btw i wonder why u said u prefer queen nwokoye and chioma chukwuka. The only thing good about this two is dat they both have ''FAT BEHIND'' thats all! Chioma has ''OGO'' on her forehead on the other hand queen face is not too cute abeg! And she has a disgusting ''open-teeth''!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by themecool(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2012
Mehn dis gurl is hot can't wait 2 Bleep her
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Speak for the girls around you.
Some of us don't wear fake weave, fake nails, fake lashes lmao. undecided

Ehh Ileke, u forgot ur pix leaked last time, tongue
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by naijathings(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2012
Excuse me. Whats is a "TONTO DIKE"? Sounds like a garden tool. Mscheeeew. Fake arrss china garden tool for that matter.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by naijathings(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2012
Ok. I just googled "tonto dike" and i puked all over my iPad screen. that bi*ch is going to get me a new iPad or get a nice slap.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2012
Hahahaha....she right exam to join illuminati and she fail. Or may be that one eye wey she cover dey pain her. She just want cheap illuminati recognition, screw the bitch!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Abbey2sam(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2012
Why dem photo shop d picture first nah.....well i still love toto dikeh
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2012
Nairaland for screen my comment...screw u too!
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by 10over101: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2012
Looks like an European High School girl..
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by carlfine: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2012
abeg 9ja ona dey beef dis girl..... she try.
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by dani1luv: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2012
Please who is Tonto Dike?? undecided undecided
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Carlmax(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2012
CeaserB: I Have A Wallpaper Of Her In My Bedroom. grin
I Guess It's Time I Update My Wallpaper With One These Beauty.
If She Releases A Musical Album, She'll Be My Ringtone For Life.
Strictly #TeamTonto cheesy
I just too like dis gal... #Team Tonto for life
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Raymond003: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2012
She looks packagin
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by Raymond003: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2012
She looks packaginShe looks packaginShe looks packagin
Re: New Pictures Of Tonto Dike by jayceejeffrey: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2012
she dey form swagger.no go repent follow God wey remove u 4rm poverty.pple wey pass u 4 thz show don repent...liz bensn,eucheria...to(n)to dick(eh)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.