Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon (24278 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by dont8(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do SSS have to invite Stupid Bakare, a point blank shot at his head will do the magic.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Pergrace: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: He is already pissing in his pants, I thought SSS were mortal men at one time until I met a team during the election. They will squeez his balls, Ask Tinubu why he is silent after an invitation by SSS, he was a noise maker, now he is silent.

Tunde Bakare left the SSS office by 4:10PM..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by 1peter29: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
miteolu: Truly, that was not sermon but rubbish.
One thing is clear, many pple r stil mistaking Tunde Bakare as a man of God, bt far frm it bc of thes: 1. A genuine man of God knows dt God rules in d kingdom of men n so enthrone anyone dt plsd Him. Joe dnt put himslf there. 2. D Bible says rspect those in authority, d govt, bt all he cud do is tear them down wt his mouth 4getin he ll giv acct of his utterances on d lst Day. 3. D Bible says pray 4 d peace of Jerusalem... When last has he gather his gullible congregatn 4 prayers 4 d peace of Nig. Ps. 119:1 says joyful r pple of integrity, who follow d instructns of d Lord. Of course, he cannever b joyful havin yoked wt an unbeleiver 2 contest electn n woefully failed. He's an epitome of failure, a bundle of disgrace 2 d body of Christ! Shame on him.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Aks(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
Pastor TUNDe BAKARE has been released after being interrogated by the sss for over an hr ---- Saharareporters
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by bigdoo: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
Why didn't SSS summon Buhari when he declared that he would make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ won the 2011 presidential elections?
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by tpapi: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
Boazizzy08: Please can any one tell me why Bakare was invited?.
av u not heard dat bakare attempted 2 rape GEJ'S Wife

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by kooto(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
@dannysoya
this guy is a joke. Along with his SNG. They are not interested AT ALL in "saving Nigeria". You want to line your pockets so what better way to do it than to take advantage of the current widespread opposition to Jonathan's style of rule. CLASSIC dictatorial tactic. take advtange of the nationalistic feeling and use it to your advantage. Only difference us that this time hopefully our people aren't as silly as the Germans were in 1933, or the Libyans were in the 1980s or the Egyptians were.

also this has NOTHING to do with freedom of speech. Anybody will know that freedom os speech has its limits. I can't go to the front of the presidential Villa and say that I will bomb the villa in two weeks and walk out of there free.

I am not sure you read tis post before commenting 'YOU WANT TO LINE YOUR POCKET...'what about the 50,000 dollars he rejected while leaving aso rock. read the post again.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Aks(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
1peter29: One thing is clear, many pple r stil mistaking Tunde Bakare as a man of God, bt far frm it bc of thes: 1. A genuine man of God knows dt God rules in d kingdom of men n so enthrone anyone dt plsd Him. Joe dnt put himslf there. 2. D Bible says rspect those in authority, d govt, bt all he cud do is tear them down wt his mouth 4getin he ll giv acct of his utterances on d lst Day. 3. D Bible says pray 4 d peace of Jerusalem... When last has he gather his gullible congregatn 4 prayers 4 d peace of Nig. Ps. 119:1 says joyful r pple of integrity, who follow d instructns of d Lord. Of course, he cannever b joyful havin yoked wt an unbeleiver 2 contest electn n woefully failed. He's an epitome of failure, a bundle of disgrace 2 d body of Christ! Shame on him.

You are reading your Bible upside down (HYPOCRITE) and giving it your own interpretation. I know you didn't read the text Pastor released cos he openly admitted that there is a GOD factor in Jonathan becoming the president.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by jmaine: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
Thumbs up SSS cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
bigdoo: Why didn't SSS summon Buhari when he declared that he would make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ won the 2011 presidential elections?

Simple: he hasn't grown balls yet enough to attempt such.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by raystanley(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do SSS have to invite Stupid Bakare, a point blank shot at his head will do the magic.
DUMB ASS ! D LIKES OF FISHERMAN PRESIDENT.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by peruso: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
ALL SIGNS TO PROVE TO US THE STUPID GOVT WILL NOT LAST........IMPEACHMENT IS COMING *WHISTLING*****

SO YOU HAVE TO INTIMIDATE EVERYONE THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT......

WE WILL SEE WHERE THIS LEADS YOU TO.

WHAT DID PTB SAY THAT IS SO INCITING?? THAT YOUY SHLD RESIGN HONORABLY IF YOU CANT HANDLE GOVERNANCE{ WHICH WE HAVE ALL SEEN THAT YOU CANNOT}

WHAT CAN BE MORE INCITING THAN THESE WORDS>>>>>>>we are ontop of the situation>>>>>> we condemn these acts>>>>>>>

they are the most incitEfulL and most demeaning words NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN MADE TO ENDURE. THESE WORDS ARE THE NO1 WORDS HEATING UP THE POLITY.

YET SOME IDIOT WOULD WANT ME TO BELIEVE ANOTHER PERSON IS INCITING BLA BLA BLA. OR HEATING UP BLA BLA BLA.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Dollarman101: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
1025: nigeria has oil thieves (the cabals), we also have boko haram and their sponsors, we have kidnappers and corrupt politicians here and there. jonathan no see any of these guys arrest, na person wey preach the word of God. Joe shld ask Ohakim the former gov of Imo state how it was fighting with ordained men of God.
Not when the pastor is going out of context.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by niyiduke01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
I don.t really know when our govt will sit down and get to the real business of moving the country forward.....how can our security agencies especially SSS that are really understaffed concentrated their arsenal on any individual that speaks on what he believes (not general assumption)...why cant our president turn deaf ear to detractors and concentrates in achieving his goals(if any)...I believed that evil men dont speak their mind easily but perform the action....some people in Nigeria believes in hearing the sound of their voice with no positive outcome...So Mr President if you have anything good to offer do it and leave people to judge you accordingly(or are you afraid)..God Bless Nigeria...I rest my case for now....
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dollarman101: Not when the pastor is going out of context.

Here is an intelligent question for you. What context? What part of the Bible, the Law or Politics says Pastors cannot call for impeachment of sitting Presidents? When he called for impeachment of Yaradua, where was your blockhead? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by raystanley(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
DIVIDEN OF MEDIOCRITY FROM A DUMD FISHER-MAN PRESIDENT !!! Highly predictable.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ayox2003: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
Odunnu:
Which kain mumu word of God be that? If the govt had been able to nip budding trouble makers on time, we wont be battling full blown ruthless politicians, vampires called Boko Haram and the likes.
Tunde Bakare should know when to keep quiet

Laughs in Polish!

This what you wanted to say, right. [size=14pt]Tunde Bakare should know when[b] NOT[/b] to keep quiet[/size]. Abi? He sure knows okay. I knew this is what u intend to write..it was a typo error, abi. Dont worry. Thank me later.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by jmaine: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
Look at them shedding tears for Bakare grin . . .He has been seeking audience ever since with the SSS, so let him entertain his host . . .
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by DrDre1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hmm...this thread shows that most people didn't read PTB's full message before making their comments.

For those saying politics & religion don't mix, please think well.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Myself2(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
What's all this fiery pastor this,fiery pastor that?is Tunde Bakare a pastor?

BTW,as long as the punk remains a Nigerian citizen,the sss has every right to invite him to shed more light on what he said during the political rally he held on his pulpit in his "church"

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Epalos: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
And you know what, just like abacha, he's going to pay with his life.
dayokanu:

Bakare asked retardeen jonathan to resign, Tell me how that warrants an invitation from the SS

Well slowly but surely we are going back to the days of Abacha,
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by jessybarbie(f): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
50,000 US dollars for transport? Me go collect o no time, its part of the National cake jawe
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Myself2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ok
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Myself2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
What's all this fiery pastor this,fiery pastor that?is Tunde Bakare a pastor?

BTW,as long as the punk remains a Nigerian citizen,the sss has every right to invite him to shed more light on what he said during the political rally he held on his pulpit in his "church"
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
1peter29: One thing is clear, many pple r stil mistaking Tunde Bakare as a man of God, bt far frm it bc of thes: 1. A genuine man of God knows dt God rules in d kingdom of men n so enthrone anyone dt plsd Him. Joe dnt put himslf there. 2. D Bible says rspect those in authority, d govt, bt all he cud do is tear them down wt his mouth 4getin he ll giv acct of his utterances on d lst Day. 3. D Bible says pray 4 d peace of Jerusalem... When last has he gather his gullible congregatn 4 prayers 4 d peace of Nig. Ps. 119:1 says joyful r pple of integrity, who follow d instructns of d Lord. Of course, he cannever b joyful havin yoked wt an unbeleiver 2 contest electn n woefully failed. He's an epitome of failure, a bundle of disgrace 2 d body of Christ! Shame on him.

Listen, if no one has told you; YOU HAVE MENTAL ISSUES. Maybe they're scared you might bite them, maybe they've left you to your fate, or maybe theyre just as loonie as yourself but I'll tell you this, the sooner you start taking those anti-psychotic pills to let you start seeing clearer, the better for you.

So, your own god told you that when you're oppressed, just suck it up if the oppressor is a person in Authority? He told you also that its ok for your leader to eat $30,000/day meals and read N500Million Newspapers and write with $70Million stationeries while 97% of the country wallows in abject poverty and lives on less than $2/day? Your god must be on crack! Tell it that that drug is outdated and that it should move on to something more 21st Century like PCP, Meth, or Bathsalts.

Are you bloody fo*ols for real? Like, I honestly can't believe what I'm reading. You guys are the epitome of ignorance, Jesus, its so nauseating.

Let me tell you one thing: I do not know you, I do not know your standard of living, but I can bet that from your words I can accurately predict it. You can deny it all you want but I'll say this: YOURE A POOR MAN, YOU COME FROM A LINEAGE FILLED WITH POVERTY, thus you think its normal than some should be on top while you should "enjoy" the bottom sphere of society. Know how I know this? YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A POOR MAN!

Sorry, to burst your bubble, but no Jesus is gonna come down on a chariot of fire drawn by pale white horses to come rescue you from your life then give you billions of dollars so you can live like your idols, you'll have to do that on your own. And, if you think GEJ and co will make policies that will give them a less grandiose lifestyle than they are now accustomed to (while uplifting that of you and yours) you are in for a rude shock. Chances are high that you will also die a poor man, and the cycle your ancestors began for you, you will leave for your generation.

You and others might think I'm vile, but the truth is your words show that youre an underachiever and have accepted that your place in society is to be at the bottom, while your mentality is that you think others deserve to be on top. SMH

Enrich your mind because it has clearly been overtaken by poverty.

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by kasiem(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
zuzu-onyi:
And what in heaven's name happened to Freedom of Speech? sad shocked
it has limitation, unless u want to commit civil wrong.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Epalos: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
mumu!
dayokanu:
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ayox2003: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dr. Dre:
Hmm...this thread shows that most people didn't read PTB's full message before making their comments.

For those saying politics & religion don't mix, please think well.

You can say that again!!! I will only believe that they dont mix if a Christian becomes the President of Iraq or Iran. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
R & P are paddy paddy.

Frawzey
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by comradefery: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Neither the man I loved and supported before, Gen. Buhari, nor Tunde Bakare condemned the Cruel and Gruesome murder of innocent Corpers by loyalists chanting their names after the announcement of the result of the last Presidential election, yet Bakare has the conscience and Moral standing to mount the Pulpit and attack every step of Jonathan, while presenting him self as an honest mouth piece of the nation. Whether he's delluded or normal, i'll continue to see him as a Diceitful and Dishonest Commedian, untill he apologizes over the death of those innocent Nigerians slaughtered by their Political Apostles!

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by kasiem(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
peruso: ALL SIGNS TO PROVE TO US THE STUPID GOVT WILL NOT LAST........IMPEACHMENT IS COMING *WHISTLING*****

SO YOU HAVE TO INTIMIDATE EVERYONE THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT......

WE WILL SEE WHERE THIS LEADS YOU TO.

WHAT DID PTB SAY THAT IS SO INCITING?? THAT YOUY SHLD RESIGN HONORABLY IF YOU CANT HANDLE GOVERNANCE{ WHICH WE HAVE ALL SEEN THAT YOU CANNOT}

WHAT CAN BE MORE INCITING THAN THESE WORDS>>>>>>>we are ontop of the situation>>>>>> we condemn these acts>>>>>>>

they are the most incitEfulL and most demeaning words NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN MADE TO ENDURE. THESE WORDS ARE THE NO1 WORDS HEATING UP THE POLITY.

YET SOME IDIOT WOULD WANT ME TO BELIEVE ANOTHER PERSON IS INCITING BLA BLA BLA. OR HEATING UP BLA BLA BLA.
abeg, who u inherit this illiteracy from, mama or papa? Pls, do me a favor by showing us the sense in this your comment.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by koeman(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
Your mouth runs faster than a tap. You speak like a fool.
Billyonaire: Why do
SSS have to invite Stupid Bakare, a point blank shot at his head will do the magic.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ifihearam: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Freedom of speech my foot,some of you here are so dumb!!he made a direct statement to the president,stating that the president of the federal republic will not finish his tenure?? That is treason,those of you clamouring for freedom of speech,will the american security service overlook such a statement if addressed to obama Mumu pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat? / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.