Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon (24281 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by miteolu(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva: Let's all blame GEJ everyone.

why me

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by francis247(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
wurajone:
Nigeria's secret
police, the SSS, has
invited fiery Lagos
Pastor Tunde Bakare
to explain the
content of his Sunday
sermon asking
President Goodluck
Jonathan to resign
from office.
Pastor Bakare was
invited to meet with
the State director of
the SSS at its
Shangisha offices in a
Lagos suburb for a 4
PM meeting.
The fiery Lagos
pastor and political
activist yesterday
delivered a damning
sermon titled: "How
To Change
Government
Peacefully And Make
Society Better".
The pastor leads the
Save Nigeria Group
(SNG) which has had
the government in
an uncomfortable
stare-down in recent
times. In December
2010, the group
visited President
Jonathan in Abuja in
connection with its
advocacy of certain
public policies.
On its way out of the
presidential villa, the
group was handed a
$50,000 bribe, which
it refused. The
embarrassed
government
explained that the
money was not a
bribe, but “transport
fare.”
Pastor Bakare
eventually ran for
vice-president on the
ticket of the Congress
for Progressive
Change. As pastor or
political activist, he
has always strongly
criticized anti-people
policies.
when will boko boys hand these guys their own share of the Beans. What sort of lop sided reportage is this?
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by jmaine: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
comradefery: Neither the man I loved and supported before, Gen. Buhari, nor Tunde Bakare condemned the Cruel and Gruesome murder of innocent Corpers by loyalists chanting their names after the announcement of the result of the last Presidential election, yet Bakare has the conscience and Moral standing to mount the Pulpit and attack every step of Jonathan, while presenting him self as an honest mouth piece of the nation. Whether he's delluded or normal, i'll continue to see him as a Diceitful and Dishonest Commedian, untill he apologizes over the death of those innocent Nigerians slaughtered by their Political Apostles!

In addition . .he loses his voice and radicality when Boko Haram strikes members of equal faith with him in their santuaries . . . .

Has he ever condemned Boko Haram sad

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ifihearam: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dr. Dre:
Hmm...this thread shows that most people didn't read PTB's full message before making their comments.

For those saying politics & religion don't mix, please think well.

Tell me the connection pls
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by SisiKill1: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
kingoflag:

DUDE, SHUT THE F*UCK UP U BLOODY NEANDERTHAL!!!! Jesus Christ, the more I read what sprouts from the minds of you bloody ignorant third world beasts, the more I realize that theres little or no hope for that Urban,over-crowded, underdeveloped Jungle you talking monkeys call home! WTF!!!! A man spoke the plain truth and you nincompoops decide to turn a blind eye to the truth and assail him. Aren't you fu*ckas ashamed that as rich as your country is, in the 21st Century, you can't boast of clean water, effective transportation or even something as simple and as normal as 24hr Electricity, yet your darling GEJ eats $30,000/Day meals, reads N500million Newspapers and writes with $70Million Stationeries each year?

If Pastor Tunde Bakare wanted to, he could have pocketed the $50,000 your dear President gave him for "Transport" money, but he exposed him yet beasts such as yourself rigged him in and still defend the slow-thinking illiterate. I guess this is a classic case of "When You see me, see you", because I can't fathom any reason why you guys shouldn't be calling for GEJ's head right now.

Jeeedus! My Prince, why do you let them upset you so?? shocked shocked

About the bold. . .that is what has always baffled me about us. How did things get so warped that people are now castigated for doing the right thing??!! It is a scary thing I tells ya.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Epalos: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
If anything happens to Bakare, i will make sure at least 500 ibos pay with their lives by releasing Biological or chemical agent in either Alaba, Ladipo or festac. The war has just begun and you will be heading east in boxes.
gboss4sure: Thats what they should do. He is lucky they didn't assassinate him. Is tyranny to preach that a sitting president will die. Bakare is a tyrant desperate for power.. They should shot his ass off
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
ifihearam: Freedom of speech my foot,some of you here are so dumb!!he made a direct statement to the president,stating that the president of the federal republic will not finish his tenure?? That is treason,those of you clamouring for freedom of speech,will the american security service overlook such a statement if addressed to obama Mumu pple

So, If he had made a prediction that your magic god that loves oppression wants GEJ to be President for life that'd make you monkeys feel better, right?

God, I haven't been so disgusted in a long while. I just wish that country can split in peace because "Truth/Honor/Fairness" varies in interpretation from Region to Region.

You guys are sick.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by In4MATIC1: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
kingoflag:

I was going to reply this rubbish drivel of yours until I got to the end of your post and realized you don't even have an idea what "INCOMPETENT" means or in what context to use it.

Gawd, you NIgerians are just shallow minded creatures now I'm starting to see why the rest of the world hates you guys as they get to know you.

Since we NIGERIANS are shallow minded and despised by the rest of the world including you, my foreign friend, i won't ask you what you are doing on a Nigerian forum. No, I'll only conclude that you are yet to understand the average nigerian mind and what propel''s it to say "the truth" especially when politics is concerned. As for me i don't trust a man undecided on what he believes in and his purpose in life. That GEJ is a mess up does not mean his biggest critic is a better option. this is Nigeria where things are never what they seem.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Dollarman101: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
This pastor politician, should be precise in his ambition in life. I wonder if his followers really talk to him on his moves. You don't make plans or discuss with your cohorts and tell us you have visions. Mehn, wake up from your dream.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
I would have voted for Bakare if he wanted to be president. At least I woulda preferred someone to be in power who actually GIVES a damn about life after death. That sort of awareness keeps you on the right path mehn, for real.
Not someone that is so afraid of man (i.e. cabals) that he bows to their every whims, ignoring Godly ruling.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by klerry(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
As pastor or political activist, he has always strongly criticized anti-people policies.

I think it's been clearly stated in the post. He's an activist I don't believe he's recting this way cos he lost in the last election. He's been speaking since the time of the military rule in Naija. I still respect him though! Only a few men of God speak up in Naija even when its obvious things are not working.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by barrybanbi: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
when you have your pastors that shed you from reality and preach fable messages to you no problem, but when you c a man of God that stand on the truth-- "religion must not mix with politics".. Jeremiah preach such in is life time but the children of Israel turn a deaf ear, but what is the outcome? they kill most of them, remaining was taking into exile but, the word of God stand still and Jeremiah wrote their lamentations. " HE who have ears let him listening to what the spirit is saying to the churches" grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
In-4MATIC:

Since we NIGERIANS are shallow minded and despised by the rest of the world including you, my foreign friend, i won't ask you what you are doing on a Nigerian forum. No, I'll only conclude that you are yet to understand the average nigerian mind and what propel''s it to say "the truth" especially when politics is concerned. As for me i don't trust a man undecided on what he believes in and his purpose in life. That GEJ is a mess up does not mean his biggest critic is a better option. this is Nigeria where things are never what they seem.

Let me ask you a quick question, because this will help us end this back and forth as you clearly seem a person that can't see beyond his big, fat, flat nose....

Tell me: HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANY SOCIETY OUTSIDE OF NIGERIA TO SEE HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO IN NORMAL SOCIETIES?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ypzilanti: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do SSS have to invite Stupid Bakare, a point blank shot at his head will do the magic.

And if a new government comes into power that you do not approve of, if you criticize that government, may they shoot you point blank in the head.

Say Amen.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by jcisrael: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
It s evidnt dat som pple are just untouchable?wen d likes of buhari n atiku threatend d polity sss cant invite dem. It pointlss n crazy to invite bakare.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ligth2: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
listen the ungreatful man so called tunde bakare listen and listen good you have no rigth to judge somebody that tells me that you are not a man of GOD ok
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Jeeedus! My Prince, why do you let them upset you so?? shocked shocked

About the bold. . .that is what has always baffled me about us. How did things get so warped that people are now castigated for doing the right thing??!! It is a scary thing I tells ya.

I can't believe it!

You know what scares me the most about their utterances and defense of what the[b] WHOLE WORLD[/b] sees as wrong? Their utter disregard for the truth!

This shows that these people can't be trusted to say the truth in any event and if you end up in a situation involving them where the truth was to be told to exonerate you, they'll tell a lie to hang you just because you don't speak their language or come from their tribe.

They sicken me!
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Epalos: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hahahaha! same way the Isrealites thought moses was not of God and had abadoned them, and so they made themselves a gold calf right? obo ni o para e
In-4MATIC:

My brother God bless you for the observations. When he preached most of this messages i thought the bros must really hear from God. I remember the one he preached once titled "our king is not dead" quoting hezekiahs illness and topping it up with the words "say to the king, this sickness shall not be unto death"... Alas, umoru didn't make it back from the sick bed. Then there was a time when he came in full yoruba attire (cap n all) and all but declared he was goin to OGun state government house, stating that was where the take over of good men will start from. Shortly after he did a major turn around and declared for vice president with a man he has countlessly villified from his pulpit. No, i say he has crossed the line this time, if he knows of a plot to oust a democratically elected president, no matter how incompetent, the sss should keep him till he tells all he knows.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by bishopclin(m): 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
fasttrack: SSS should focus more on security issues.
making inciting statements as made by Pst. Tunde Bakare is also a security issue. Sometimes some human forces, who want 2 pull d government of d day down, can be d brains behind such ill-statements.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ayox2003: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
comradefery: Neither the man I loved and supported before, Gen. Buhari, nor Tunde Bakare condemned the Cruel and Gruesome murder of innocent Corpers by loyalists chanting their names after the announcement of the result of the last Presidential election, yet Bakare has the conscience and Moral standing to mount the Pulpit and attack every step of Jonathan, while presenting him self as an honest mouth piece of the nation. Whether he's delluded or normal, i'll continue to see him as a Diceitful and Dishonest Commedian, untill he apologizes over the death of those innocent Nigerians slaughtered by their Political Apostles!

And whats your evidence? Comrade, until those boko boys "come raid u"...u wont know how irresponsible the govt has been in tackling insecurity. Comrade, u better pray make dem no "come-raid-u" cos those boys no fear comrades o even if u go carry ferry. Mr Comradefery. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Frawzey
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Epalos: If anything happens to Bakare, i will make sure at least 500 ibos pay with their lives by releasing Biological or chemical agent in either Alaba, Ladipo or festac. The war has just begun and you will be heading east in boxes.

I welcome you to try it... I promise you a run from your fathers land
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by onyeokwu: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
why do ofemmanos and abokis want GEJ dead?
i need urgent answer please
sai GEJ 2019 cool
one Naijeria grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by magaliyu(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
Decree 2 & 4 is back...
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by nagoma(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do SSS have to invite Stupid Bakare, a point blank shot at his head will do the magic.

How would you guarantee that no other point blank shots will follow? We all want to keep our heads intact , that's why invitation by SSS is a better option - Even at the level of civilization the PDP government dragged us down to now.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Silentical: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2012
T.Bakare has spoken d mind of d people. we are yet to see anything good from Gej as far as public good is'concern. Pls SSS leave d pastor alone to express is mind.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
onye_okwu: why do ofemmanos and abokis want GEJ dead?
i need urgent answer please
sai GEJ 2019 cool
one Naijeria grin grin grin

They lack answer
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Epalos: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
Security issue you said? even the deaf and dumb know that jonathan goodluck has put his hand in "ISHOLO" and his blood must be used to appease the gods.
Dondbuzor:
Wot is more security issue than someone indirectly predicting d death of a president!
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by alaoeri: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
Why Buhari wasn't summoned for saying Dog & Baboon 'll be soak in blood, for any society to develop people like bakare are needed GEJ is just figure head president.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by texazzpete(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
kingoflag:

Listen, if no one has told you; YOU HAVE MENTAL ISSUES. Maybe they're scared you might bite them, maybe they've left you to your fate, or maybe theyre just as loonie as yourself but I'll tell you this, the sooner you start taking those anti-psychotic pills to let you start seeing clearer, the better for you.

So, your own god told you that when you're oppressed, just suck it up if the oppressor is a person in Authority? He told you also that its ok for your leader to eat $30,000/day meals and read N500Million Newspapers and write with $70Million stationeries while 97% of the country wallows in abject poverty and lives on less than $2/day? Your god must be on crack! Tell it that that drug is outdated and that it should move on to something more 21st Century like PCP, Meth, or Bathsalts.

Are you bloody fo*ols for real? Like, I honestly can't believe what I'm reading. You guys are the epitome of ignorance, Jesus, its so nauseating.

Let me tell you one thing: I do not know you, I do not know your standard of living, but I can bet that from your words I can accurately predict it. You can deny it all you want but I'll say this: YOURE A POOR MAN, YOU COME FROM A LINEAGE FILLED WITH POVERTY, thus you think its normal than some should be on top while you should "enjoy" the bottom sphere of society. Know how I know this? YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A POOR MAN!

Sorry, to burst your bubble, but no Jesus is gonna come down on a chariot of fire drawn by pale white horses to come rescue you from your life then give you billions of dollars so you can live like your idols, you'll have to do that on your own. And, if you think GEJ and co will make policies that will give them a less grandiose lifestyle than they are now accustomed to (while uplifting that of you and yours) you are in for a rude shock. Chances are high that you will also die a poor man, and the cycle your ancestors began for you, you will leave for your generation.

You and others might think I'm vile, but the truth is your words show that youre an underachiever and have accepted that your place in society is to be at the bottom, while your mentality is that you think others deserve to be on top. SMH

Enrich your mind because it has clearly been overtaken by poverty.

Bros, I wish i could buy you a crate of ANY beer of your choice. I couldn't have put this any better myself.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by raystanley(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
NAIRALANDERS/ NIGERIANS YOU ALL ARE HERE POLITICING AND BLAHBING SHITS. THAN TO HAVE SUMMOND THE OPPORTUNIST FISHER-MAN PRESIDENT TO N.ASSEMBLY. TO EXPLAINE (a) 30% ANNUAL PROJECT BUDGET IMPLEMENTATION INSTEAD OF %100. (b) SECRETE COLLECTION OF $224 MILLION FROM NNPC FOR PURCHASE OF PRESIDETIAL HELICOPTER WITHOUT DUE PROCESS VIA N.ASSEMBLY. ALL THESE ARE CONTRARY TO 1999 CONSTITUTION. ARE YOU ALL NIGERIANS BLIND? DON'T YOU SEE FOREIGN HEADLINES?!
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by lookmangiw(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa:
@Billyonaire, ori e baje. U no nice @ all.

My people dr s no FOS n ds World/Nigeria as long as ur speech s nt directed towards d xpectation of d govt,media & society. But n ds context, na govt dy beaf. Meanwile, I cant rmbr wether Buhari was invited by SSS 4 spitting 'd dog, baboon & blood'.
FMJ!
they know their boundary na.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Delafruita(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
1peter29: One thing is clear, many pple r stil mistaking Tunde Bakare as a man of God, bt far frm it bc of thes: 1. A genuine man of God knows dt God rules in d kingdom of men n so enthrone anyone dt plsd Him. Joe dnt put himslf there. 2. D Bible says rspect those in authority, d govt, bt all he cud do is tear them down wt his mouth 4getin he ll giv acct of his utterances on d lst Day. 3. D Bible says pray 4 d peace of Jerusalem... When last has he gather his gullible congregatn 4 prayers 4 d peace of Nig. Ps. 119:1 says joyful r pple of integrity, who follow d instructns of d Lord. Of course, he cannever b joyful havin yoked wt an unbeleiver 2 contest electn n woefully failed. He's an epitome of failure, a bundle of disgrace 2 d body of Christ! Shame on him.
you must be a big buffoon.how many times in the bible did prophets castigate kings?even to the point of telling kings they will die?you people think you can just misquote and misinterprete the bible anyhow you choose.it seems you like slavery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.