Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? (24232 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Advice a friend

A married friend who got married 4 years ago but his wife who is yet to conceive suddenly brought up this strange idea of committing the act into the hands of God before having sex....
she will ask God to direct them and reveal to them divine methods that will work and also cover the sperms with his blood and direct them safety into her etc.
he usually loses interest at the end of her long and tiresome prayers,he has complained to her but she wouldn't bulge because its her pastors instruction.

Is This normal? and how can he endure this and enjoy sex with his wife once again.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by professorfal: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yeah
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Ehiscotch(m): 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
When you thought you have seen it all. angry
Why didn't the pastor just advise the use of anointing oil? grin

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by RoyalBlak007: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
It's a Journey, So you gotta pray

...to CÛM back safely

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by raphy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
its not a bad thing to pray be for sex.as its ya wify u want to bleep.

God in heaven will answer such prayer.because he was the one that join n the Union in the first place.

am still single but I believe God will provide good girl for me when the tym is right.so happy suday .GUys.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by pressplay411(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Don't worry if you hit it right she'll see heavens and call unto God!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by braimeddy: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
It Ok for married couple that re looking for fruit of the womb to pray before intercourse. But don't do doggy or snake in d monkey shadow o grin. God allows only missionary style cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Jaynom(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
WTF? That would kill my mood for 2weeks! I was láshing this girl, she moaned and said "oh god", my díck collapsed immediately undecided

Heck! I can't even smooch if there's a Bible in plain sight. Pray Gini?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by flexrivers(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Prayer before meal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Mhissgaga(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Of course! So you mean you've not been praying before sex?

You're supposed to bless the instruments and ask that your activities would be pleasing in the eyes of God. And also thank God that he has made it possible for you to enjoy his precious gift, where others are unable to.

undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by dlondonbadboy: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
MsRoe:
Of course! So you mean you've not been praying before sex?

You're supposed to bless the instruments and ask that your activities would be pleasing in the eyes of God. And also thank God that he has made it possible for you to enjoy his precious gift, where others are unable to.

undecided

Lol..smh

21 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by 2O17: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
yes, you must pray.
should they die during action, God might forgive them and let them continue in afterlife

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Chiefly(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Passy089:
Nawao

Hehe.. Big WaaO

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Dandeson1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
even kidnapper Evans dey pray before he enter streets talk less of sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by BoosBae(f): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Na food??

Wonderful!!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by DeutschJunge: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
islamically you don't do anything in this world without saying a prayer, I mean nothing.
It could be going to the bathroom, eating or even putting on ur cloths or shoe. There's a prayer!
So to answer your question yes, it is encouraged to keep the devil away from your potential offspring

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Tolubory(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Passy089:
Advice a friend

A married friend who got married 4 years ago but his wife who is yet to conceive suddenly brought up this strange idea of committing the act into the hands of God before having sex....
she will ask God to direct them and reveal to them divine methods that will work and also cover the sperms with his blood and direct them safety into her etc.
he usually loses interest at the end of her long and tiresome prayers,he has complained to her but she wouldn't bulge because its her pastors instruction.

Is This normal? and how can he endure this and enjoy sex with his wife once again.
Seriously !!!!
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by ifeanyija(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yea, if u are looking for a baby

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nymbols1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
For what exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by onadana: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
I hope they are okay...I mean mentally?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by jauntty: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Looooool...... As funny as it sounds, I can understand her standpoint. I wouldn't blame her if she kept reciting Psalms 51 during the action..... As long as can conceive and have her own kids. #NoJudging

But if it's not your wify, then it's an absurd idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
No
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by wins18(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Imagine asking God to come and join you people, watch over u guys and direct his joystick into her honeypot,
Invite Him over to see all the whole atrocities, una dey mad? una wan put God for temptation, una think say body na firewood?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Giyerte(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Islamically, yes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by teamsynergy: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
dafuk.?? pray before sex... do you pray before cooking too.... for the fact that it was her pastor advised that, am Neva gonna takee that from ma woman

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Flexherbal(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
They should go and see a doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mhissgaga:
grin
Say something Miss...
let's hear your point.
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by Evidence1000(m): 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
What would somebody not hear in this life?
Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by wayne4loan: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is haram

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? by airforce1pikin(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.