Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? (3271 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
For me it's Forest gump, The lake house, Matrix, Troy, 300. what's yours?.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
The Godfather by Al Pacino, Marlon Brando and others.

"Hey Sony Boy, never show your anger infront of your enemy."
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
Nice one, the god father is good. I enjoyed every bit of it. After watching that movie, I was so curious about the sicilian way of life and I went to research how cosa nostra began. It was interesting.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2012
druid06: Nice one, the god father is good. I enjoyed every bit of it. After watching that movie, I was so curious about the sicilian way of life and I went to research how cosa nostra began. It was interesting.
And if you read the Novel written by Mario Puzo it is a much bigger eye opener and much more interesting. Thats my opinion anyway.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
I did already, t's very interesting. I have other cosa nostra related books and novels too both fiction and non-fiction (true life story). My favorite was about the life of John Gotti, the once gambino family head and the name of the book is mobstar written by Gene Mustain and also a book relating the life of a former mafia boss of the columbo family. I think I have the book somewhere, would take a look at it some other time and write you the name incase you want to search for it.

Also, have you read mafia manager?.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by kay9(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Fav hollywood movies? Umm...
- Kingdom of Heaven: my personal best from Ridley Scott... and i rly dont care what the critics say. Two thumbs up to 'Salahudeen'.
- Shrink: u gotta luv Kevin Spacey here... ''Happiness, take one...'' smiley will NEVER get tired of this classic.
- The Dark Knight: the superhero movie with a heart and a message; havent watched TDKR shaa...)
- The Lord of the Rings - Two Towers: My personal favorite of the trilogy.
- Scarface: need i say anything? U need people like me!! grin
- Puss in Boots: lol, hate all u want but mehn u gotta have some respect for that 'humble gato in search of his next meal..
And lastly...
- The Avengers!!: yeah yeah, mayb i'll lose my fascination with it in a year's time but right now its a 'permanent' fixture in my top 10 list.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Jerry2i(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
Fav.hollywood movie *tinkin* blade 11,resident evil:apocalyps
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2012
kay9: Fav hollywood movies? Umm...
- Kingdom of Heaven: my personal best from Ridley Scott... and i rly dont care what the critics say. Two thumbs up to 'Salahudeen'.
- Shrink: u gotta luv Kevin Spacey here... ''Happiness, take one...'' smiley will NEVER get tired of this classic.
- The Dark Knight: the superhero movie with a heart and a message; havent watched TDKR shaa...)
- The Lord of the Rings - Two Towers: My personal favorite of the trilogy.
- Scarface: need i say anything? U need people like me!! grin
- Puss in Boots: lol, hate all u want but mehn u gotta have some respect for that 'humble gato in search of his next meal..
And lastly...
- The Avengers!!: yeah yeah, mayb i'll lose my fascination with it in a year's time but right now its a 'permanent' fixture in my top 10 list.

I haven't seen the kingdom of heaev and shrink. I bet they're good movies. Puss n Boots too is good. I loved it. Avengers, t's was okay but I prefer spider man when it comes to super hero movies.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
virtuoso01:
And if you read the Novel written by Mario Puzo it is a much bigger eye opener and much more interesting. Thats my opinion anyway.

Yeah but you gats admit it was a very tight adaptation. . . . .
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Csami(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Mario puzo's the last don, mario puzo's the godfather, the patriot, A-team, count of monte cristo, ma sassy girlfriend, and alot more.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2012
Csami: Mario puzo's the last don, mario puzo's the godfather, the patriot, A-team, count of monte cristo, ma sassy girlfriend, and alot more.

Count of monte cristo was very good. It's been a very long time since I've seen that movie. Nice taste!.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
Brokeback Mountain
Troy
The Matrix trilogy
Harry Potter series
Star Wars series "These are not the droids you're looking for!" classic!
Star Trek series "Live long and prosper!"
Alien
Prometheus
Back To The Future trilogy
The Amazing Spider-Man (Garfield's butt's amazing. Lol.) And I know they didn't get much screen time, but Peter/Flash (aka Agent Venom (in later comics)) is hot. Get's me hard everytime I think about it. I'm writing a fan fiction on it. Will post it on FFN when I'm done.
The Avengers's (Thorki's hot!)
And I've got a thread just like this, only with more replies tongue
The Dark Knight "Why so serious?" The Joker's one psychotic sumbitch.
The Dark Knight Rises "You're punishment must be more severe!"- Bane

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by kay9(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
SimonAndal:
Star Wars series "These are not the droids you're looking for!" classic!
Star Trek series "May the force be with you!" ()

I think u've got your favorite quote confused, bro...
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
kay9:

I think u've got your favorite quote confused, bro...
_
How's that?
Oh yeah, I've got it! Thanks for pointing it out. Wanted to write LLNP.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Interesting!
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by juliebest(f): 4:32am On Jul 26, 2012
Edge of Darkness
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Lisa1: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2012
BUMPS
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
I haven't seem the aforementioned movies. Would take time get them downloaded online. I bet they're interesting.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by kay9(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Lisa1: BUMPS
Whats bumpin dis one? U don high? undecided
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Lisa1: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2012
I like this.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2012
Is anyone watching game of thrones?.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
druid06: Is anyone watching game of thrones?.
_
I got angry and stopped when Renly Baratheon died. I mean wtf? Now who's gonna give Loras some butt-b@nging? grin
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
I got angry and stopped watching when they killed off Renly Baratheon. cry
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by mkmyers45(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
The Reader, Drag me to Hell, Scarface, The Devil in Miss Jones, Shaolin Soccer, Town, Fast and the Furious 1-4, Real Steel, Born to Race,Black Death, Pink Panther and many more
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by kay9(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
@druid, yeah... But technically its not a movie.

And why da hell was SimonAndal's post hidden?
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
kay9: @druid, yeah... But technically its not a movie.

_
Colour me confused. Anytime I mention Renly Baratheon and Sir Loras in the same sentence, while refering to them as lovers, the post gets hidden. Wtf?
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
SimonAndal: I got angry and stopped watching when they killed off Renly Baratheon. cry

Well, you're missing. The suspense init is to die for.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
mkmyers45: The Reader, Drag me to Hell, Scarface, The Devil in Miss Jones, Shaolin Soccer, Town, Fast and the Furious 1-4, Real Steel, Born to Race,Black Death, Pink Panther and many more

Nice one. Pink panther was funny.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
kay9: @druid, yeah... But technically its not a movie.

I know, I'm in love with the story line, it's a perfect typemanship ( if there's any word like that..LOL... ). I don't know why SimonAndal's post was hidden.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by samfibby(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Independence day, lord of the ring, indiana jones in the temple of doom, chucky (childs play)
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by druid06(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
samfibby: Independence day, lord of the ring, indiana jones in the temple of doom, chucky (childs play)

hmm, chucky... Nice one.
Re: Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? by VivaSplendor(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
League of xtraordinary gentle men, lightening thief, d rock, high school musicals, harry potter, next, gone in 60secs, national treasure, face off, Original Sin etc.....
Jst 2 mention few.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Slang Is For Entertainment Purposes – Chiwetalu Agu / Do Nigerians Appreciate Subtlety In Movies? / Fans Of Married Again On Zee World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.