Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam (19295 Views)

FG Shuts Ascon, Integrated, Mobil, Oando, Sahara, Others Over Oil Scam / Man Indicted In US For Drug Deal Elected Senator In Nigeria / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Revolutnz: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2012
CAN CORRUPTION FIGHT AGAINST ITSELF? IMPOSSIBLE.

The day we come to terms with this reality will be the beginning of the end for those execuTHIEVES and legisLOOTERS.

Ask countries like Ghana,Egypt,Algeria,Tunisia,Libya & now Syria.

1 Like

Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by CHIDIEJIOGU: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2012
Immediately the Fakrook lawan report came up,there was this constant meeting with the speaker and they refused to allow anybody to know the reason(S).Next,Facrook started changing statements while IBB boy ode$ and the police were acting theirs.I said it here in this forum that we should not be surprised to learn later that some people bigger and more powerful are involved.Its comming out now let us see if GEJ has the political will to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by ABAKA72(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2012
I have always said it, Abdulsallami Abubakar is not only a thief, but extremly currupt and deadly. A man with no scruples. Abacha is a villian alright, but no one should forget how this man frittered away all the external resarves saved by Abacha's government within a few month in power with nothing to show for it, or the numerous mysterious deaths under his watch, Abiola, Tunde Idiagbon etc. Yet this criminal was still recieving national awards. I fear for my beloved country.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Demdem(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2012
grin

1 Like

Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2012
Demdem: http://www.seapetrol.com/staffmgt.html

Why should this woman be a minister of the federal repulblic of Nigeria and at the same time president/CEO of a company that draws patronage from the same government. is this not conflict of interest Why is it taking much time before the Retardeen kicks her arsse out
O boy I go vex for you, why you put this pix for internet. God, SPG was vindicated by Farouk commmittee.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Demdem(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: O boy I go vex for you, why you put this pix for internet. God, SPG was vindicated by Farouk commmittee.

Na me create the site or wettin u dey talk? secondly u are wrong about farouk committee. the company was indicted

http://www.seapetrol.com/staffmgt.html
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 24, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU: Immediately the Fakrook lawan report came up,there was this constant meeting with the speaker and they refused to allow anybody to know the reason(S).Next,Facrook started changing statements while IBB boy ode$ and the police were acting theirs.I said it here in this forum that we should not be surprised to learn later that some people bigger and more powerful are involved.Its comming out now let us see if GEJ has the political will to do the right thing.
The only thing that is sane is removing the fvcking Subsidy. The importation deal is still on-going on a smaller scale. I am consciously aware of this. If you prosecute AbdulSallam, you will have to prosecute IBB, cos he has fronts too.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2012
Demdem:

Na me create the site or wettin u dey talk? secondly u are wrong about farouk committee. the company was indicted

http://www.seapetrol.com/staffmgt.html
grin
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Demdem(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: The company representative that went there to clear the company is a close friend, he nearly pissed in his pants but did okay in the defence, make una no spoil things for me, I wanna do business with SPG o

No wonder u keep on shouting Abubakar's name throughout this thread forgetting the fact that this thread is all about Stella and Abubakar. No yawa, continue ur Abubakar stuffs while i will continue with Oduah.
Have a full file about her here that goes even before her fraudulent acts during the neighbour to neighbour bullshitt.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Biggyd2: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2012
They should not do any abracadabra here because of the people involved. Already we are seeing signs of that with the FLawan matter.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by ugbebor(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2012
heheheh, well this is an opportunity for the president to act so that the world will know that he want to fight corruption, failure to do so will mean he is doom to FAIL. Abati Ruben, know that Nigerian are watching.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by bong4(m): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2012
Now everybody is talking but when Pastor Bakare talk some nairalanders will ask him to shut up. I am sorry for this country. I won't pray for any political leader in this country cos they are all corrupt. Johnathan does not have the balls to tackle corruption.

1 Like

Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by porka: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
Too many Nigerian corrupt leaders surrounding oil crimes. I think they should be prosecuted and broad to book. In fact, they should be jailed for life if found guilty.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by obongoboy: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
where Are Gej apologists that want to kill pastor bakare? shameless idiots.

Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by tunapawizzy: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
Jesu mi o.. honestly i dnt even know where and how to start. abdulsalam, IBB, OBJ, TYDAnjuma...we just need to find a way of killing these four men. then we can think of restarting all ova. they are d root dt gave birth to corrupt branches like otedola, farook, and all d other petty petty thieves
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Idokojimmy: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nigerians now doubt the report because of Farouk' s bribery scandal. But if those indicted in the report are truly guilty, the law should have its course.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by HammedSodiqq: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
These clearly goes to show that Jonathan's zero tolerance for corruption knows no bounds, fears no body, whether high or mighty. Good one. Those found guilty should be prosecuted
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2012
bong4: Now everybody is talking but when Pastor Bakare talk some nairalanders will ask him to shut up. I am sorry for this country. I won't pray for any political leader in this country cos they are all corrupt. Johnathan does not have the balls to tackle corruption.

MY FRIEND STOP TALKING RUBBISH. DO YOU THINK ITS EASY FOR ONE MAN TO TACKLE A BUNCH OF PAST MILITARY GENERALS WHO HAS BEEN CONTROLLING THE COUNTRY FOR ALMOST 50YRS? AND MAY EVEN BE INSTRUMENTAL TO THE PRESENT POSITION OF THE INCUMBENT PRESIDENT? BE REALISTIC.I BET YOU THESE POWERFUL CABALS HAS CONTROL OF 90% OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AND THE SENATE. THIS SUDDEN CRY OF IMPEACHMENT OF THE PRESIDENT MAY HAVE ITS ROOTS TO THIS SUBSIDY SCANDAL.THE MESSAGE WILL BE 'WE MADE YOU, LISTEN, OR WE BREAK YOU'.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Demdem(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU:

MY FRIEND STOP TALKING RUBBISH. DO YOU THINK ITS EASY FOR ONE MAN TO TACKLE A BUNCH OF PAST MILITARY GENERALS WHO HAS BEEN CONTROLLING THE COUNTRY FOR ALMOST 50YRS? AND MAY EVEN BE INSTRUMENTAL TO THE PRESENT POSITION OF THE INCUMBENT PRESIDENT? BE REALISTIC.I BET YOU THESE POWERFUL CABALS HAS CONTROL OF 90% OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AND THE SENATE. THIS SUDDEN CRY OF IMPEACHMENT OF THE PRESIDENT MAY HAVE ITS ROOTS TO THIS SUBSIDY SCANDAL.THE MESSAGE WILL BE 'WE MADE YOU, LISTEN, OR WE BREAK YOU'.

By ur assertions here its obvious u are stating that the Retardeen is simply a coward. An Incompetent foool who doesnt have the ability to tackle the so called CABAL stealing this nation dry. However he is ok by jollificating with them, seeing them as his father (IBB) and brothers (Abdulsalam).
This fisherman simply has to be impeached.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Ovularia: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
Oduah

Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Ovularia: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
subsidy fraudsters
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by LocalChamp: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nigeria is indeed a gangsters paradise. When are we going to see AT LEAST ONE of these subsidy fraudsters jailed?
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by nagoma(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
mekaboy: TRUST ME JONATHAN CAN NOT BE INNOCENT, IM WAITING TO HEAR THAT PATIENCE IS INDICTED ON ONE OIL SCAM WORTH 6000BILLION POUNDS grin grin grin. MY HAPPINESS IS THAT THE WORLD IS WATCHING AND WAITING TO SEE WHAT JONATHAN WILL DO. THE PDP SHIP IS GOING DOWN, EVERYBODY IS GOING DOWN.

Doesn't give a damn.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by nagoma(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
ugbebor: heheheh, well this is an opportunity for the president to act so that the world will know that he want to fight corruption, failure to do so will mean he is doom to FAIL. Abati Ruben, know that Nigerian are watching.

They don't give a damn!!
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by funnyx(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ovularia: Oduah

See how her neck come fold like roundabout grin grin grin
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by funnyx(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
No be Naija we dey? NOTHING GO HAPPEN
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by LocalChamp: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
This is why Nigeria will not make progress.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Ovularia: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
funnyx: No be Naija we dey? NOTHING GO HAPPEN

The more you steal the more untouchable you are in Nigeria.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by LocalChamp: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
With all these allegations against this woman, why is she still a minister?
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Because Jonathan himself is a fraud.
Re: Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam by chemashie(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
Demdem: Because Jonathan himself is a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rejects Rivers State Pesidential Results / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC / Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.