Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger (1299 Views)

Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete! / Code To Check Yr Of Manufacture For Any Nokia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger by MADEMANN: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Plz house, i can i get any Nokia phone that can brows nd chat on yahoo messenger.
Plz i need the Model of Nokia because i hate Bb phones.
Re: Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger by georgee(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2012
Nokia E6
Re: Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger by IgweAni: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nokia X2-01 does that, it comes with the chat inbuilt and mails.
Re: Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger by chakaz(m): 3:10am On Jul 25, 2012
MADE MANN: Plz house, i can i get any Nokia phone that can brows nd chat on yahoo messenger.
With Nimbuzz installed on your nokia phones, u can link both ur facebook, twitter, yahoomail/messenger, g-talk etc. with that you can chat and if it's a symbian version you can make internet phone call via yahoo link there.
Re: Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger by Trinity101(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2012
MADE MANN: Plz house, i can i get any Nokia phone that can brows nd chat on yahoo messenger.
Come and have my nokia asha 200 at a good rate and enjoy it.
Re: Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger by oayombo: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
How much is your budget?
Re: Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger by luluosas(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
Buy any Nokia of your choice provided it can browse and then go to this address http://dl.readforgreed.com/ and download the symbian, java, android or iphone yahoo messenger. Good luck.
Re: Plz Any Nokia That Can Chat On Yahoo Mesenger by oayombo: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
luluosas: Buy any Nokia of your choice provided it can browse and then go to this address http://dl.readforgreed.com/ and download the symbian, java, android or iphone yahoo messenger. Good luck.
Why would I visit another site when the app is available on nokia store.

(1) (Reply)

HP Announces Slatebook X2 Android Tablet With Detachable Keyboard / Interesting Facts About The Web I Think You Should Know / Nokia C1 Smartphone With Android 5.0 Lollipop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.