Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous (21819 Views)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / 5 Things Nigerian Girls Actually Want For Christmas / Four Brilliant Nigerian Girls Win 2015 Global Technovation Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Policewoman(f): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2012
@Onila, if your p u s s i e dey scratch you, no come generalise am say na so all girls wey go girls school dey.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Aringon(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2012
Women or girls it is not a matter of arguing, girls schools spoil and expose them to lesbianism and other stuffs like the promiscuous matter raised here.
I had a girlfriend who attended such school, mehn she was a lesbian and very promiscuous, she can sleep with 10 guys within 2 hrs and what did I do I ben johnsoned before something go do me
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Mynd44: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2012
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by chuksme(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2012
onila: I have noticed Nigerian parents believe taking their daughters to all girls schools will make them stay focused, but unfortunately, when these girls come out of school, they became desperate for men and become really promiscuous after high school.

I know many of my friends who went to all girls school = have a baby out of wed lock or are really promiscuous

you are right,you post made sense.I myself have seen it alot.Most of the girls i know very well that went for girls school,like and chase men more than the ones that go for mixed school.i have two of them now around my area that have given birth.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by stpat1(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2012
I agree with you OP, but that does not mean its a always generally that way tough. What do you expect they've been locked up for too long especially if the girls school is a boarding school. After school that's when they get to hear those sweet lyrics guys lie to them with so they tend to fall easier meanwhile their fellow girls in mixed school have learnt it all which coming up so its not new to them.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Kenistry(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2012
Yea, dis thread i will say is about 80% correct, cos i noticed it too bt some ladies r born to b w.hore no mata wic sch dey attend......cos no b all ashawos go all girls schools
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Ovaiegbe(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:

this thread is meant for parents or Nigerians who think all girls schools are the best
parents shld also pay attention 2 their daughters who go 2 all girls schools and not ignore them thinking they are in a good environment
because when they leave they end up becoming ashawo aashawo

What you become in school or after school is a result of consistent choices one makes and this in turn is a function of ones set of principles and believes. All girls school or co-ed school alike, children should be thought principles that can guide them through life.
Lest I forget, children learn more from the actions or inactions of the adults around them.

2 Likes

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by venorite(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2012
Odunnu: Sharrap on stuff you know nothing about?
Do I sound like a s[b]l[/b]ut to you?

Yea u do grin
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Sodiq3(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2012
I don show...anoda observatn-most of d girls who attnd only girls school usuali practise LESBIANISM within themslvs..true or false
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by dustymania(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2012
Like father like son' like bobo like sisi
It is a common ritnomophism
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by teebadmus(m): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2012
I don't think it's lack of pussy as u think but rada a strong determination not to contaminate urself wt d wrong perspective pple av abt pre-marital sex these days. So, it's ur choice to stay virgin or not before marriage, shikena!
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by plazmakite(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2012
Thats's a big a** lie. 4 of my siblings went to all an girls school. you'll search hard to find women more faithful. me on the other hand went to a mixed institution.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Cyberconnect12: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2012
onila: I have noticed Nigerian parents believe taking their daughters to all girls schools will make them stay focused, but unfortunately, when these girls come out of school, they became desperate for men and become really promiscuous after high school.

I know many of my friends who went to all girls school = have a baby out of wed lock or are really promiscuous
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by godswill4m(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2012
70% of them turns to lesbian before they comes out
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by hunkydory(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2012
If you want to remain a virgin till your wedding day then you have to get married early or how long can you possibly "hold body"?

1 Like

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Fulaman198(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2012
careytommy:
Women never stick together. Especially northern women who are always the first to accuse another of sleeping with their husband, knowing fully well the sentence for adultery/fornication in sharia is death by stoning cry
BTW, why are so many northern Nigerian females so arabised?

They are not, most Northern girls don't speak Arabic, most Northern girls at least know about the Bush and cattle. Southern girls only know about "Swag" and "Swagger"
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Bisjosh(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2012
I went to an only Girls' school and am not spoilt at all. I believe if a child wants to be good, he/she will be and vice versa!!! I spent most of my months in school than home and I most say am proud of myself smiley cool
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2012

What statistic(s) do u have to back up ur claim?

1 Like

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by born2boink(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2012
Odunnu: Sharrap on stuff you know nothing about?
Do I sound like a s[b]l[/b]ut to you?
all girls are slut provided they Bleep dick before marriage, if they Bleep it for materials reason they are prostitutes but only those caught in the act are realised! Why would you Bleep before marriage most expecially ended up fucking different dicks, at least 2 dicks before marriage is regarded as slut
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2012
Bisjosh: I went to an only Girls' school and am not spoilt at all. I believe if a child wants to be good, he/she will be and vice versa!!! I spent most of my months in school than home and I most say am proud of myself smiley cool
How can we prove that u are not spoilt? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

We don't know u naaaaaa
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by EDDYIYKE(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2012
Even if the observation is true, there are many more girls who hold on to their virtue after attending girls school.

1 Like

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2012
born2fuck: all girls are slut provided they Bleep dick before marriage, if they Bleep it for materials reason they are prostitutes but only those caught in the act are realised! Why would you Bleep before marriage most expecially ended up fucking different dicks, at least 2 dicks before marriage is regarded as slut
Hey. Odunnu is a Virgin, so didn't bleep anything lipsrsealed and nothing bleeped her
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Abbey2sam(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2012
Dats not all it turns them to,wat the gurls do in all gurlz school is outrageous, some of them end up becoming lesbian and to be sincere its not just the gurls school,even all boyz school
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Hemanwel(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2012
Annie.salis:
Pls, pls, pls i disagree wit u cos i went to an all-girls sch as well. It has'nt made me promiscous neither am i a lesbian. @poster be guided oo
wud u hv admitted it if u were 1?Abeg,make we hear wrd!
@op..i fink bein in an all girls sch tilts girls more 2wards Lesbianism dan hetero...
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by ikelvin(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2012
Onila aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ mynd W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊c̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ country A̶̲̥̅̊я̥є̲̣ Ʊ towo from?
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by ikelvin(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2012
Ʊ pple A̶̲̥̅̊я̥є̲̣ akpamus mtcheeeewwwww
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by otokx(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2012
poster lies
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by ikelvin(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2012
Onila Ʊ L♥√e dicks na lies?
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by DICKtator: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2012

Yeah!!. Queens College girls!!. Most of them!!!!
Not only promiscuous, also g.ays(les.bi.an shi.t!)
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by malaria(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I wonder at which stage in Onila's life she lost her brains
Sister mary,good girl wanting to turn bad
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Bisjosh(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2012
toba: How can we prove that u are not spoilt? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

We don't know u naaaaaa

But I know myself cool
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Smallville4live(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2012
Fulaman198:

Well you make a thread about how "girls are becoming sluts by going to school" which may be true (that's the case in every Westernized country). Since a lot of Nigerians abroad have Westernized mentality, this is what is happening.

That said, you don't see us men bashing ourselves or making threads about ourselves that produce negativity.

It's not girls going to school. It's about girls that went to girls school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents, Doctors' Negligence contributed to Sylvester Oromoni's Death - Coroner / Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband / No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.