Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous (21826 Views)

Memories Of A Dashing Male Teacher In An All Girls School / 5 Things Nigerian Girls Actually Want For Christmas / Four Brilliant Nigerian Girls Win 2015 Global Technovation Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by EzePromoe: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2012
ludasam222: Beaches:-by der words we shall no dem
Olodo. Beaches or Bitches
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by EzePromoe: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Floxyluv: Am a product of a single sex school, and i can tell you that it's better than mixed schools. There's no need for unnecessary forming because we are all girls unlike in mixed secondary schools or tertiary institutions.
Girl's in single sex schools co-operate more and contrary to some believes that gir's who are product of a single sex school are highly promiscuous is a big lie.
Give me just your number and address, i'll get you just one week. Anything more than that, you pure me acid whenever you see me.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by spikesC(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Floxyluv: Am a product of a single sex school, and i can tell you that it's better than mixed schools. There's no need for unnecessary forming because we are all girls unlike in mixed secondary schools or tertiary institutions.
Girl's in single sex schools co-operate more and contrary to some believes that gir's who are product of a single sex school are highly promiscuous is a big lie.

shaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp angry angry angry

Whats the need of the hiding, even those operated by churches are the worst.

Our parents should stop sending their kids to boarding school, same sex or not, it spoils them.(A FACT, A BIG FUUUCCCKING FACT)

They're inexperienced and open to deceits.
My mom would ask, why are you sending your child to a boarding school, are you fed up by them, don't you love them, are you trying to get rid of them. you should always be their for your child, you're the one she needs to trust...not the teachers. You need to know how they're doing every bit of the time. When i was in primary school, my mom would always check my books when i get back from school, to know how i am faring at school, would the teachers do that. She would say, if you must send your child to a boarding school, never below senior high school. atleast they would have matured up a bit.

2 Likes

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2012
If all girls' school do this to a girl,what does all boys' school do a guy?*thinking*
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Eze Promoe: Give me just your number and address, i'll get you just one week. Anything more than that, you pure me acid whenever you see me.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by tribalism(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
in all girls schools, the girls usually are not safe in the hands of their male teachers because there won't be enough eyes and challenging/opposing interests on the girls. their male teachers are happy and can even take a pay cut to remain in such school. beware parents.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by DonaldGenes(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2012
Lovin the ðrama unfold...
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
spikes C:

shaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppp angry angry angry

Whats the need of the hiding, even those operated by churches are the worst.

Our parents should stop sending their kids to boarding school, same sex or not, it spoils them.(A FACT, A BIG FUUUCCCKING FACT)

They're inexperienced and open to deceits.
My mom would ask, why are you sending your child to a boarding school, are you fed up by them, don't you love them, are you trying to get rid of them. you should always be their for your child, you're the one she needs to trust...not the teachers. You need to know how they're doing every bit of the time. When i was in primary school, my mom would always check my books when i get back from school, to know how i am faring at school, would the teachers do that. She would say, if you must send your child to a boarding school, never below senior high school. atleast they would have matured up a bit.

I believe you should be matured enough to air your view without insults. Btw, you should stay on point and stop beating around the bush. Who said anything about boarding house or hiding?
If you like argue from now till next year, the fact still remains, it's an individual thing, and not on the type of secondary school one attended.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by fittty(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2012
And they often come out as lesbians/bisexuals too. Research has shown they start being lesbians from same sex schools.... ***WORD***

1 Like

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by tomakint: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
fittty: And they often come out as lesbians/bisexuals too. Research has shown they start being lesbians from same sex schools.... ***WORD***

truly all forms of terrible sexual practises emanate from same sex boarding schools be it all males or females! it's that crazy and most times girls who attend same sex schools are more promiscuous than other girls who go to mixed schools!
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by spikesC(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Floxyluv:

I believe you should be matured enough to air your view without insults. Btw, you should stay on point and stop beating around the bush. Who said anything about boarding house or hiding?
If you like argue from now till next year, the fact still remains, it's an individual thing, and not on the type of secondary school one attended.

You gotta be kidding me grin
This just shows how matured enough you are. So boarding schools, same sex or not, doesn't shape students in there ways. Reviving is a matter of personal thing not the influence, what matters is how you're raised at home which 98% of the time would be threatened by the pressure of the others. You need to start considering the mindset of the children in question.

FYI: i still maintain you should shut up angry angry

1 Like

Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
spikes C:

You gotta be kidding me grin
This just shows how matured enough you are. So boarding schools, same sex or not, doesn't shape students in there ways. Reviving is a matter of personal thing not the influence, what matters is how you're raised at home [/b]which 98% of the time would be threatened by the pressure of the others. You need to start considering the mindset of the children in question.

[b]FYI: i still maintain you should shut up angry angry

I see you are the wild type, so, this will be my last comment. I agree with you on the home training bit. Still, some people from good homes, mixed schools and all what not sometimes do end up being bad. Home, church, school, and all sort of peer groups do affect a child growing up, but at the long run it boils down to that child decision. So, saying that a child's life style is solely based on the secondary school he attended is a fat big lie.

And i still maintain that You can always air your views without insults.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by tomakint: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
Floxyluv:

I see you are the wild type, so, this will be my last comment. I agree with you on the home training bit. Still, some people from good homes, mixed schools and all what not sometimes do end up being bad. Home, church, school, and all sort of peer groups do affect a child growing up, but at the long run it boils down to that child decision. So, saying that a child's life style is solely based on the secondary school he attended is a fat big lie.

As much as I appreciate your personal take on this hotly debated topic, please floxylove (what a smooth name) you need to be aware that over 900,000 members are signed to this forum and from time to time they peruse over what we have here and through that some get influenced by what they read! Trust me, information is power! I don't want you to commit the fallacy of 'hasty generalization' on this issue. The fact of the case that cannot be denied is simply, "Girls who go to same sex boarding schools are more promiscuous to those who attend mixed schools" I mean common you know how ladies feel when they are thirsty for that ...hmn (hope you know what I mean). In a same sex school, girls engage in different kinds of sexual perversion that is better imagined but in a mixed school it is minimised because they can always satisfy their urge because of the opposite sex availability. Just my point while i respect your personal discipline but I have to let you know that on a larger scale the ratio is higher in same sex to mixed schools. My point!
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
As we've it for the girls so also for the boys. All boys or girls school is not just the best. The girls end up becoming ASH....... while the boys becomes HE-G......,i'm gonna prefer n advice parent to do the same
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by tunapawizzy: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2012
Odunnu: Sharrap on stuff you know nothing about?
Do I sound like a s[b]l[/b]ut to you?
yes dear u do
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by nkluvbaby(f): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
dats not true, it goes both ways
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by spikesC(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Floxyluv:

that is what we're debating about, most people in boarding schools end up.... while some people at day schools..etc etc You just have to chose the lesser evil here. The school kids have more resources to learn from, most importantly their parents who actually care more about them than the fellow students and teachers.

i never said it is solely based on the secondary school, but besides secondary school plays a very very big role in shaping a childs life style cool

And i still maintain that...eeeeehhhhmmm... i stand corrected
***offers a huge hug for a truce*** grin grin grin grin
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by DICKtator: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
omalicha89: this most be the dumbest post on Nairaland,I went to Q.C and over 500 young girls graduated from my set.if I go by what u have said here that means all lesbians and and promiscous girls finished from Q.C.
The op has a point but she shld have put it as some and not most.

Bruised ego. I know, lady. Truth hurts. Don't cry, remember what Fergie said-"Big(?) Girls don't cry" cheesy cheesy
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by bendazum: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
YES YOU SOUND LIKE A HOE.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by silverluci(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
no mind am. make im talk wetin im no nothing about. mtcheew
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by drblake: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2012
My man,pls don't generalise okay...not all of them are promiscous..
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by pauloman(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Eze Promoe: Please i'm having my paper and pen right here with me now, give me the name of the school, i don't mind working as a cleaner in the school, please do that with prompt action.

My friend u dey there dey form james bond abi... Wen dem employ u eh,u go see pu$%sy u go run without being sacked !
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by HARDDON: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
sitting @ the corner, chilaxing....... heard they all become lesbians! sch momma and sch daughter.....smoochy smoochy all the way! dey got Love Machine too! yea, man must be represented
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Fulaman198(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ayubaayo: it seems youre against westernization. Now tell me, what are you doing on the internet? It's a western thing you know.

I am for people keeping their cultures and traditions, which a lot of you on here are against.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by musaibnabdul(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
thats true i have witness a lot of them lacking self confidence where ever there is presence of the opposite sex
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by EzePromoe: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2012
pauloman:

My friend u dey there dey form james bond abi... Wen dem employ u eh,u go see pu$%sy u go run without being sacked !
TRY ME THEN!
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by gogo2479: 1:53am On Jul 25, 2012
i think the reason is because they are playing catch up on deprived sex period.
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by RuuDie(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2012
F G G C Abuloma!
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Homar(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2012
One thing for sure is some of them turn out to be lesbo
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Gudintent: 7:31am On Jul 25, 2012
I was a lesbian in my senior year, but I was in a mixed school though undecided

Ignorant peeps too generalise mcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by Sodiq3(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2012
Gudintent: I was a lesbian in my senior year, but I was in a mixed school though undecided

Ignorant peeps too generalise mcheeeeeeeeeeew
kul,dat's wat we wan 2 hear,hope u hv repent sha..SMH4U
Re: All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous by tete7000(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2012
It's like saying the only boys school makes boys more promiscuous. Does it? I disagree it does. I went to one and that has no negative impact on me. I come out and relate well with opposite sex. What children become are more of products of home they come from rather than school they went to. Many parents refused to do their home work and always believe the school to do it for them.
Your assertion I don't agree with and for me all my kids if I have my way will go to single schools. I believe in them and what they can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Committee Of VCs Recommend ₦800,000 For Profs, To Resolve Deadlock / Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband / No Agreement Yet To Suspend Strike ― ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.