Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Message That Made U Laugh So Hard On Politics Section Since Nairaland Inception - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message That Made U Laugh So Hard On Politics Section Since Nairaland Inception (751 Views)

Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message That Made U Laugh So Hard On Politics Section Since Nairaland Inception by ceah(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
becomrich,:
Emeka Aloy, God have give me the power to cast out demon , Demons are responsible for your situation. If you where in canada, I would have help cast out the demon in your life. Demonic spirit are the one worry you.

Do you want me to help you cast out those demon in your life. They are in charge of your life. This is not ordinary.

Do you want me to help you. ? There is a name and power I can use to help you. If you are willing, do you want to know it. The name cast out demon and when demon see him , they run. The power is able to turn a tree dry. And can make a human being to dry up and be well.

Aloy emeka, aloy Emeka, Aloy emeka, Do you want me to help you, I have authority and the key under that name. That when I use the name the demon in your life would disappear. Aloy Emeka, those demon can go today.

That power is in his blood, that name is greater than the names of president, more supreme that the power of the USA congress. It is a weapon more powerful than the atomic bomb.

Aloy emeka when I use this power on you this demon would disppear.

can I introduce you to this power and tell you the name.

Aloy this song is to the power I have. it never fails, it is a power that can deal with a president, wake up a dead man.

It says

In the name of jesus
In that name of Jesus
Satan will have to flee
In that name of Jesus
In that name of Jesus
Satan will have to flew
Halleluyah
When I Adesegun says that name of Jesus
Nothing have the power to oppose
In that name of Jesus
I Adesegun have the victory

Aloy there is no other name
Than that name of Jesus
There is no other name
Than that name of Jesus,
It is worth of the glory
Is worth of the honour and of praise
there is no other name.

I see Jesus,
I see Jesus
I see Jesus
In this place
Yes my soul does
It burn within me.
I see Jesus in this Place.

Aloy Emeka I am ready to cast that demon in you out.

Aloy emeka, when I use this name on those demon in your life
Aloy emeka, those demonic spirit would be gone.

Which city in the USA are you.
I am willing to come to your city and cast out those demonic spirit from you.

Each Time i rem this msg by becomerich/musiwa...i cant help rolling on the floor laughing...i even bookmark it Sef.

Oya! Please! after too much of political pressure and mumbo jombo today, we need a dose of laugh!

Can you add the message that got you laughing so hard since the inception of Nairaland... grin grin grin
Re: Message That Made U Laugh So Hard On Politics Section Since Nairaland Inception by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
The funny thing about Becomerich is that he dont set out to be funny.He writes with all innocence.He is just naturally endowed.
Re: Message That Made U Laugh So Hard On Politics Section Since Nairaland Inception by jmaine: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Reyginus: The funny thing about Becomerich is that he dont set out to be funny.He writes with all innocence.He is just naturally endowed.

grin
Re: Message That Made U Laugh So Hard On Politics Section Since Nairaland Inception by Jarus(m): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
The funniest post I have ever read on NL is from the same Becomrich. 2008 or so when he accused somone of supporting Hausa because one Hausa woman is giving him 'something' grin
Re: Message That Made U Laugh So Hard On Politics Section Since Nairaland Inception by ceah(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Where is becomrich/musiwa ?

Seun banned him or he left Canada ?B

(1) (Reply)

Reps Won’t Re-invite Otedola – Committee / Further Notes On Political Alliances By Edwin Madunagu / From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.