Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! (798 Views)

What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / Some Reactions From Gejs Facebook Page: / Gejs' Government Sends Ex-militants Abroad For Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by onomeasike: 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Reading the newspaper about the impeachment moves by the House of Representatives may just be a divine response to the wailings of NigeriaNs to the suffering and yoke they are made to carry by the corrupt inefficient President Jonathan Ebele Goodluck and it suffices that we remind ourselves that this is a golden opportunity to stop the lamentation and get on the side of history.That it is a settled fact that GEJs presidency has failed woefully to meet up with the expectation of the constitutioinal mandate Nigerians collectively gave him,that having failed to response to our demands for effective leadership,we will take our own destiny in our own hands!.

I invite us and plead with us that we must sieze this opportunity and instead of abandoning it to the house of representatives using it to advance alleged political and percuniary interest,we must get on board, write letters to your representatives to include your view(s) and list your grievances with reasons why it qualifies as an impeacable offence.

Nigeria is bigger than Jonathan,Nigeria is bigger than those who hold our collective heritage at the jugular,Nigeria is bigger than patience Jonathan,Diezani,Reno Omokri,David mark,Tambuwal etc.We must rise up as patriotic element and work and pray these villainous set of leaders,like pharaoh,will be no more.Go a step ahead and bring up this discussion in your private discussiion and mobilize.I assure you,we will win.

Let the process begin.NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE!

1 Like

Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by onomeasike: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
1)In 2011,he supervised the illegal and unconstitutional spending of unapropriated almost #2 trillion naira for the opaque oil subsidy regime
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by dedeike: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
Illusions can never be more grand. Which impeachment? If GEJ can be impeached, then I'm the next world's best footballer of the year.
So even if you took 5 rounds of Indian hemp, 3 bottles of vodka and I wrap of cocaine, you will believe what you just posted?
Please go and find something doing if you re jobless

3 Likes

Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by ballabriggs: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2012
Yes O!!! For feeding us with cassava bread which is dangerous to the human soul, Jona must be impeached.

Cassava bread choppers are most likely to chopulate 3 trillion naira too without trace.

Fire Jona and Oronto Douglas now.
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by onomeasike: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2012
@ dedike,clearly you must be fooling around when you read this post and completely forgot to reconcile your contribution to the topic of this post.
I know you are enjoying the `fresh air` as dubiously promised by our ineffient president and it is clearly noted that you are one of their paddy-paddy.
Anyway,since I know there are millions of us who are feeling the ineptitude of Jonathan unlike you.We were ushered into the new year with an assualt of the criminal increase in pump price of fuel,the soul of those lives wasted while the struggle was on will rejoice at the news of GEJ` impeachment and eventual loss of patronage for you.
read my number two reason

2) GEJ unilaterally supervised the raping of the law setting up the university of Lagos by making a proclamation that contravene the law he swore to uphold.No matter how many letter he writes to the senate or house of reps communicating his illegal action,For as long as he has not withdrawn that proclamation which contravenes the law even when he has been notified that he has contravened a Nigerian law establish his culpability in an illegal act,he has acted contary to the oath he took to obey all laws of the country!
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by kpokute: 12:40am On Jul 24, 2012
dedeike: Illusions can never be more grand. Which impeachment? If GEJ can be impeached, then I'm the next world's best footballer of the year.
So even if you took 5 rounds of Indian hemp, 3 bottles of vodka and I wrap of cocaine, you will believe what you just posted?

The guy needs the help of a psychiatrist, and I know a very reliable one from my village so i'll not waste time in recommending him for serious medical attention!
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by onomeasike: 12:49am On Jul 24, 2012
Prof NIYI OSUNDARE wrote
“Watch out, Nigeria: a new Jonathan seems to be emerging, one who confuses cockiness with confidence, tactlessness with toughness, strong-manship with statesmanship.”

3) Just last friday,Jonathan supervised the reinstatement of Ms Oteh as the DG,Security Exchange Commission even when the woman failed to meet the minimum recommended number of years of professional experience as a dealing member of the Nigerian capital market.That the president GEJ knew this and still went on to contravene that law of the land setting up the SEC is a contravention of the dictates of the oath of office he took as the president of NIGERIA!
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by jmaine: 1:22am On Jul 24, 2012
dedeike: Illusions can never be more grand. Which impeachment? If GEJ can be impeached, then I'm the next world's best footballer of the year.

1 Like

Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by onomeasike: 2:42am On Jul 24, 2012
4) he supervised the payment of proceed of oil block sale into an account outside the constitutionally prescribed federation account in the now-exposed malabu oil deal scam.That this took place under his watch and authority is an illegality that is against his oath of office.For this,he must be impeached!
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by Turbocharged: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2012
kpokute: The guy needs the help of a psychiatrist, and I know a very reliable one from my village so i'll not waste time in recommending him for serious medical attention!
Guy this 1 pass psychia case. Infact, I suggest deliverance.
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by kpokute: 6:25am On Jul 24, 2012
onomeasike: Prof NIYI OSUNDARE wrote
“Watch out, Nigeria: a new Jonathan seems to be emerging, one who confuses cockiness with confidence, tactlessness with toughness, strong-manship with statesmanship.”

3) Just last friday,Jonathan supervised the reinstatement of Ms Oteh as the DG,Security Exchange Commission even when the woman failed to meet the minimum recommended number of years of professional experience as a dealing member of the Nigerian capital market.That the president GEJ knew this and still went on to contravene that law of the land setting up the SEC is a contravention of the dictates of the oath of office he took as the president of NIGERIA!
No panel has indicted Aruma Oteh, and you want her to remain on suspension pending her indictment by a very corrupt House of Reps.....you must be out of your senses to expect Jonathan to dismiss an innocent woman who has worked for years to get to where she is., just to please your myopic desire!

1 Like

Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by musiwa45: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2012
dedeike,

people have lost confident in him. more than 80% of the country. but many nigerian dont have confident too in his vice president and senate president too. this is where the problem is.
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by musiwa45: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2012
many people feel allowing him to continue means they are making useless decision and ethnic bias decision see in govt. and the illegal payment he is paying to nddc.. and more people will suffer.. and more violent
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by Omexonomy: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2012
@poster I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF DE REP FIGHTING 4 UR POCKET.
the reps are not fighting for u they are fighting for thier pocket. How many of those so called senetorial project in ur district are in use please be sincere and they are demanding for 1 billion naira each or they will impeach gej. @poster

1 Like

Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by musiwa45: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2012
the issue is goodluck can not seek second time, 80% dont want him.. so need for ceremonial president. nigeria will erupt into civil war if he comes back with same power. the problem they have now is that his vice president is hausa/fulani. which has problem with the middle belt.. so the fear of more violent.. and since yar adua had already rule, another hausa/fulani that will erupt the nation into violent..

this is the reason you create 4 constitutional countries because, you are going to continue to have this issue over and over again. if it is not sambo. it will be yar adua or goodluck. it will not go away..

Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by Stallion77(f): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2012
@OP... So tell us where our contribution is going to or are u a part of the committe in NASS? How do we know if our contribution will be used or thrown in d trash. Otherwise dis thread is a total waste of time &pointless.
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by Ejine(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
"Impeapeachment"? undecided
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by onomeasike: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
kpokute: No panel has indicted Aruma Oteh, and you want her to remain on suspension pending her indictment by a very corrupt House of Reps.....you must be out of your senses to expect Jonathan to dismiss an innocent woman who has worked for years to get to where she is., just to please your myopic desire!

olodo,abeg read the part where I stated that she does not possess the legally required number of years of professional practise in the capital market,this was not even disputed by Ms Oteh.The foolish part is not only your failure to resist muddling up the basis why her reinstatement is a contravention of the law but your failure to make intelligent contribution.

Omexonomy: @poster I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF DE REP FIGHTING 4 UR POCKET.
the reps are not fighting for u they are fighting for thier pocket. How many of those so called senetorial project in ur district are in use please be sincere and they are demanding for 1 billion naira each or they will impeach gej. @poster

sorry to disappoint you,I am not one of them.why dont you read my original post and understand that the purpose of the initiative is to prevent the alleged credibilty liability of the national assembly guys from scuttling the bright chance of removing a do-nothing clueless Jonathan -Sambo combo.Sovreignity belongs to the people,choice of impeaching Jonathan must be led by the collective of ordinary nigerians who are bearing the brunt of his incompetences more than the privileged members of the house of reps.

Stallion77: @OP... So tell us where our contribution is going to or are u a part of the committe in NASS? How do we know if our contribution will be used or thrown in d trash. Otherwise dis thread is a total waste of time &pointless.

here goes the faint hearted pessimist.more of you in how society and incompetence becomes our coat of arms.Go and read about the power of determined people who want to change their history.Jonathan is holding power in trust.Power belongs to the people.

I have started reaching out to my own House of reps member.What about you?
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by eunisam: 2:04am On Jul 25, 2012
useless topic.
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by PointB: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
***yawns*** at thread. Reaches for cassava bread and groundnut with glass of water.

"Only Impeachment, why not infringement?"
Yawns.

"Nonsense thread."
Re: Make your Contribution To d Process Of Drafting Gejs Article Of IMPEAPEACHMENT! by onomeasike: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
[b]4) Just yesterday,Jonathan supervised and allied with his wife in ignoring an order of a competent court of the Land by sanctioning ,aiding and abetting the illegal conduct of law-breaker Mrs Patience Donothing- Jonathan who ,according to both court records and newspaper reports, her African Ladies Peace Centre in defiance of a subsisting court order restraining them from carrying out further activities at the site (Land under legal dispute with an equally thieving Mrs Turai Yaraslow yaradua) mobilized contraction to the site to commence construction work.That Jonathan is aware of this infringement of the law and chose to ally with her law-breaker wife is not in conformity with his oath of office to swear to defend the law not break it![/b]

(1) (Reply)

Dozens Of Bodies Are Found In Town Outside Damascus / Stop Criticising Us, PDP Warns Buhari / Robbers Kill Two Cops, Seven Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.