Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) (19207 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Why I Rejected Rolls Royce Gift — Pastor Bakare / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by boyendowed(m): 3:26am On Jul 24, 2012
SSS invitation letter to Bakare.Someone should have edited that letter

1 Like

Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by dasparrow: 3:48am On Jul 24, 2012
boyendowed: SSS invitation letter to Bakare.Someone should have edited that letter

What do you expect bros? They are just victims of our failed educational system. Besides, most people in power in Nigeria are illiterates so don't expect them to write a grammatically correct and coherent letter. Its all about who you know in Nigeria to get a top paying position in government.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by inspirenet: 5:38am On Jul 24, 2012
dasparrow:

What do you expect bros? They are just victims of our failed educational system. Besides, most people in power in Nigeria are illiterates so don't expect them to write a grammatically correct and coherent letter. Its all about who you know in Nigeria to get a top paying position in government.

smiley
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Chanchit: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2012
Pastor tunde bakare should have rejected that letter, on the grounds that it was poorly written.... That is nigeria for you, dame patience wei don use her grammer spoil my tv speaker sef don become permanent secretary....

7 Likes

Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by deshclones(m): 6:27am On Jul 24, 2012
Chanchit: Pastor tunde bakare should rejected that letter, on the grounds that it was poorly written.... That is nigeria for you, dame patience wei don use her grammer spoil my tv speaker sef don become permanent secretary....

Kettle calling pot black...like you are better off..wanimal

7 Likes

Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Andrew3(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2012
Chanchit: Pastor tunde bakare should rejected that letter, on the grounds that it was poorly written.... That is nigeria for you, dame patience wei don use her grammer spoil my tv speaker sef don become permanent secretary....
grin grin grin grin

Error of omittion.

1 Like

Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by chuks49(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2012
Shame
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Okontami: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2012
@ Poster and All: You guys need a little more exposure. That is how all invitation letters from SSS, EFCC or Security agencies are written. I have been invited by these outfits twice and the same words were used un edited. They will maintain that you are the one to interview them. I rejected the EFCC letter in 2010 and they sent me a reminder stating the same statement. Guys get close to any law enforcement agency and you will know that that is the correct syntax in their discipline. No body should try to argue with me blindly.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by solihu(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones:

::Andrew:::
grin grin grin grin

Error of omittion.
You dey find palaver, palaver you go get ti ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Pukkah: 11:23am On Jul 24, 2012
[quote author=boyendowed]SSS invitation letter to Bakare.Someone should have edited that letter[/quote]

What is wrong with the letter?
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by kelechi513: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2012
If na road side pastor dy 4 send am invitation? undecided

1 Like

Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by jadakiss213(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2012
This letter is obviously fake...naija is not this bad abeg
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Holadokun(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2012
Lwkmd 4 nairalanders. . . . How you wan make the letter be. . . . You better accept it unless the First will write her own. . . . . grin
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2012
Pukkah: What is wrong with the letter?

The grammar is skewed in the second paragraph.
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by omenziate(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2012
::Andrew:::
grin grin grin grin

Error of omittion.

Chairman, I think it's rightly spelt OMISSION. Shebi we dey correct ourselves now?

1 Like

Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by chucky234(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2012
Guy your grammar is worst
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Ficco(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2012

grin grin grin
U wicked o. So u don buy anoda tv?
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Nigerd(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2012
When a Supposed man of God is not putting the supposed anointing to respect..When i derived pleasure in preaching how he and Gen buhari was denied power instead of teaching Gospel....
this is what u will see
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by nonesense: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones:

you must be a relative of the fist lady
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by jude33084(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2012
Okontami: @ Poster and All: You guys need a little more exposure. That is how all invitation letters from SSS, EFCC or Security agencies are written. I have been invited by these outfits twice and the same words were used un edited. They will maintain that you are the one to interview them. I rejected the EFCC letter in 2010 and they sent me a reminder stating the same statement. Guys get close to any law enforcement agency and you will know that that is the correct syntax in their discipline. No body should try to argue with me blindly.

Its like Ɣ☺Ʊ are not even sure of what Ɣ☺Ʊ saying β҉♈ adding that last sentence wink

To ♍e ♍♈ bro Ɣ☺Ʊ have made ∂ valid point so no need to dare anyone grin
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by boyendowed(m): 11:58am On Jul 24, 2012
Okontami: @ Poster and All: You guys need a little more exposure. That is how all invitation letters from SSS, EFCC or Security agencies are written. I have been invited by these outfits twice and the same words were used un edited. They will maintain that you are the one to interview them. I rejected the EFCC letter in 2010 and they sent me a reminder stating the same statement. Guys get close to any law enforcement agency and you will know that that is the correct syntax in their discipline. No body should try to argue with me blindly.

It's not about the letter.It's about how poorly written it is
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2012
deshclones:

grin grin
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by spendogram: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
Guys, there was absolutely nothing grammatically wrong with the letter.
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by boyendowed(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Pukkah: What is wrong with the letter?

So it's well written to you?
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
If that letter is the real one. then Who ever wrote that letter needs to lose his job. Who is interviewing who ?
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Enoquin(f): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2012

This is enlightening and interesting.
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by uncleb(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2012

Can you give us the details why EFCC invited you, and you were able to buy your way through? I reckon you are not writing from the kirikiri.

Secondly, am amazed at your submission that that is the correct syntax used by all law enforcement agencies. You see this is the only reason why our nation is not moving forward. Someone set a wrong standard (in the name of letter templates) decades ago, its wrong yet nobody can wake up to the challenge to correct it. Can someone please help us with a template being used by FBI and lets take a clue? You are inviting someone for interrogation and you said he is the one to interview you.

Ok, I agree, I suppose the discussion went like this on TB (Tunde Bakare) arrival;

TB: May i know why you ask me to come?
SSS: I was directed to invite you
TB: By who?
SSS: JEG
TB: Ok, so what can i do for you?
SSS: Please let me ask.
TB: Ask who?
SSS: JEG
TB: Ok go ahead
SSS: Hmm u see, we are not happy the way u talk about our presi
TB: So waht exactly is ur demand?
SSS: We want you to soft pedal
TB: Why?
SSS: You are heating up the polity
TB: So what if i dont?
SSS: Let me ask oga what will happen
TB:okay
SSS: its too early to announce that for political reason
TB: Ok, can i take my leave?
SSS: Yes, but one more thing
TB: And what is that
SSS: You said there would be an election before 2015
TB: oh yes, you are very correct
SSS: Please what can we do to avert that?

3 Likes

Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by tchaik(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
chucky234: Guy your grammar is worst

Your own nko?
Re: SSS Invitation Letter To Pastor Bakare(picture) by Korrection(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
Another grammatical flop...guy its worse not worst....you guys should write on grin grin grin grin grin grin
chucky234: Guy your grammar is worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Attending Church / Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Is It Right For Churches To Pay Instrumentalists ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.