Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry (24592 Views)

Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Yellow Fever Card Needed?? / Yellow Fever Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Smoothcrimson: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
You Ugly Nigerian Bakassi's should stay in your own country and get off Ghana!!! grin grin grin grin grin

All the generator fumes in your f-ucked up country are messing with your minds. You add nothing to Ghana and are ugly as hell!!!

170 million ANTS who would have sex with anything!!

Just get out of my face!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Smoothcrimson: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2012
When in Ghana follow the rules! Why are you trying to kill Ghanaians by giving us your dirty yellow fever!!

Do I come to Nigeria and spread diseases??

your life expectancy is 47 years! FORTY SEVEN YEARS~!!! Don't ever talk trash to a Ghanaian or else!!

ONLY Ghanaian rule can save West Africa!!!!

If your life expectancy is 47 years then, you obviously don't' take your health seriously in Nigeria so, don't come around me telling me to let in your sickly people!

Nigeria can never compare to Ghana. We freed you from British colonialism under your masters like LORD Lugard and this is how you pay us back?? By trying to give us Yellow Fever and other diseases..

You ingrates!!!!!!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Next2Bezee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
omoghana22: MY FELLOW GHANAIAN, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME HERE. THIS PEOPLE ARE ILLITERATES. THEY ARE SUFFERING AND SMILING. POVERTY IS RISING HERE EVERYDAY. FRUSTRATION IS MAKING THEM TO SPEAK LOT OF GRAMMAR HERE. I WISH THEY CAN TO THIS TO THEIR CORRUPT LEADERS AS THEY ARE DOING HERE. AT LEAST THAT COULD BRING SOME CHANGES TO THEIR COUNTRY. MOST OF THEM MAKING NOISE ARE ARE YAHOOO GUYS OR UNEMPLOYED. 90 PERCENT OF EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN NIGERIA IS FAKE. THEY ARE THE MOST FEARFUL BLACK NATION. WHEN I CAME TO LAGOS; I WAS ASK TO GO IT IKOYI, VI, IKEJA ETC. BUT MY BROTHER NIGERIANS LACK MAINTENANCE. THE PLAN WAS VERY NICE BUT VERY DIRTY.
IF YOU WASTE YOUR TIME HERE.......IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE FOOLS AMONG THEM.
NOTHING IS WORKING HERE.

EDUCATION??..........

YOU CAN BUY A DREGREE IF YOU WANT.

HEALTH?........

HMMMM LOT OF FAKE DRUGS. QUARK DOCTORS. LOT OS UNAPPROVED HOSPITALS. I LOST MY TWINS DUE TO DOCTORS MISTAKE HERE. I HAVE TO SEND MY WIFE BACK HOME FOR MY NEXT ISSUE.

EMPLOYMENT...........
THERE ARE ROOM FOR MAKING MONEY BUT MOST OF THEM ARE GREEDY LOOKING FOR BIG SALARY; COMPANIES ARE NOT WILLING TO EMPLOY GRADUATES TO SAVE MORE MONEY. MOST OF THE YOUTH ARE YAHOO TYCOONS, RITUALS,ARM-R,KIDNAPPING, ETC. APART FROM THE CAPTURED NATION, MY BIAFRA BROTHER WHO ENGAGED THEMSELVES IN BUSINESS; THE REST ARE LAZY.

SANITATION; NIGERIAN SHOULD APPLAUD GHANAIAN WHO THOUGHT THEM HOW TO CLEAN THEIR HOMES. MOST OF THEM ARE VERY DIRTY. YOU CAN SEE A BEAUTIFUL MANSION BUT INSIDE......

POVERTY: NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING AND SMILING.

OTHERS: YOU CAN MAKE MONEY EASILY HERE IF YOU ARE SINCERE AND GOOD AT YOUR WORK BUT YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR MONEY. MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVE BIG MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNT BUT ENJOY LESS TIME DUE TO INSECURITY OF THE COUNTRY. 70 PERCENT ARE RICH IMPRISON HERE; NOT LIKE YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT AT ANY TIME IN GHANA.

MY COMMENT: I DON'T THINK THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR GHANA TO TURN HER BACK DUE TO PROBLEM FACING NIGERIA. THIS IS THE BEST TIME GHANA NEED TO BE MORE CLOSER AND WORK TOGETHER; BUT WILL THE PEOPLE HELP THEMSELVES? WHATEVER USELESS COMMENT YOU MAKE HERE; CANNOT BRAKE THE RELATIONSHIP BOTH COUNTRIES HAD.

MY ADVICE: I ALWAYS TELL MY NIGERIAN BROTHERS THAT NOBODY CAN CHANGE THE COUNTRY; NOT EVEN GOD BUT THE YOUTH. IF ALL THE YOUTH OF EVERY INSTITUTION SAY NO TO THEIR LEADERS THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SUPPORT THEM.

if yu ever found this offensive; then sorry to you.

I'm even more sure you'll speaking out of personal frustration. How can you just up and regard a country useless because of the actions of sum? While the level of poverty in Nigeria is high, a lot of people are hardworking and making it for themselves LEGALLY. Yahoo-Yahoo is getting outdated but its still practiced by sum lazy youths who can't actually get their ass up and get a job and just so you know a lot of things work in Nigeria. My younger sister's university (Covenant University) this year alone graduated over 88 1st class students and you refer them as illiterates??

EDUCATION
If you know the right person or have the right connections then almost in any Country in the world you can get a degree. Its called FRAUD..It didn't originate in Nigeria.

HEALTH
I'm sorry to hear about your kids.

EMPLOYMENT
Your brother in Nigeria is the only legally hardworking person in Nigeria?? undecided

MY COMMENT

God brought light to the world just by speaking, turning around a country for the better would be a cinch. Nigerians are suffering and smiling? True, sum people actually have faith and believe in God that their prayers for this country will be answered. Ghana has problems of its own, Are you praying for your country
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2012
omoghana22: MY FELLOW GHANAIAN, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME HERE. THIS PEOPLE ARE ILLITERATES. THEY ARE SUFFERING AND SMILING. POVERTY IS RISING HERE EVERYDAY. FRUSTRATION IS MAKING THEM TO SPEAK LOT OF GRAMMAR HERE. I WISH THEY CAN TO THIS TO THEIR CORRUPT LEADERS AS THEY ARE DOING HERE. AT LEAST THAT COULD BRING SOME CHANGES TO THEIR COUNTRY. MOST OF THEM MAKING NOISE ARE ARE YAHOOO GUYS OR UNEMPLOYED. 90 PERCENT OF EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN NIGERIA IS FAKE. THEY ARE THE MOST FEARFUL BLACK NATION. WHEN I CAME TO LAGOS; I WAS ASK TO GO IT IKOYI, VI, IKEJA ETC. BUT MY BROTHER NIGERIANS LACK MAINTENANCE. THE PLAN WAS VERY NICE BUT VERY DIRTY.
IF YOU WASTE YOUR TIME HERE.......IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE FOOLS AMONG THEM.
NOTHING IS WORKING HERE.

EDUCATION??..........

YOU CAN BUY A DREGREE IF YOU WANT.

HEALTH?........

HMMMM LOT OF FAKE DRUGS. QUARK DOCTORS. LOT OS UNAPPROVED HOSPITALS. I LOST MY TWINS DUE TO DOCTORS MISTAKE HERE. I HAVE TO SEND MY WIFE BACK HOME FOR MY NEXT ISSUE.

EMPLOYMENT...........
THERE ARE ROOM FOR MAKING MONEY BUT MOST OF THEM ARE GREEDY LOOKING FOR BIG SALARY; COMPANIES ARE NOT WILLING TO EMPLOY GRADUATES TO SAVE MORE MONEY. MOST OF THE YOUTH ARE YAHOO TYCOONS, RITUALS,ARM-R,KIDNAPPING, ETC. APART FROM THE CAPTURED NATION, MY BIAFRA BROTHER WHO ENGAGED THEMSELVES IN BUSINESS; THE REST ARE LAZY.

SANITATION; NIGERIAN SHOULD APPLAUD GHANAIAN WHO THOUGHT THEM HOW TO CLEAN THEIR HOMES. MOST OF THEM ARE VERY DIRTY. YOU CAN SEE A BEAUTIFUL MANSION BUT INSIDE......

POVERTY: NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING AND SMILING.

OTHERS: YOU CAN MAKE MONEY EASILY HERE IF YOU ARE SINCERE AND GOOD AT YOUR WORK BUT YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR MONEY. MOST PEOPLE HERE HAVE BIG MONEY IN THEIR ACCOUNT BUT ENJOY LESS TIME DUE TO INSECURITY OF THE COUNTRY. 70 PERCENT ARE RICH IMPRISON HERE; NOT LIKE YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT AT ANY TIME IN GHANA.

MY COMMENT: I DON'T THINK THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR GHANA TO TURN HER BACK DUE TO PROBLEM FACING NIGERIA. THIS IS THE BEST TIME GHANA NEED TO BE MORE CLOSER AND WORK TOGETHER; BUT WILL THE PEOPLE HELP THEMSELVES? WHATEVER USELESS COMMENT YOU MAKE HERE; CANNOT BRAKE THE RELATIONSHIP BOTH COUNTRIES HAD.

MY ADVICE: I ALWAYS TELL MY NIGERIAN BROTHERS THAT NOBODY CAN CHANGE THE COUNTRY; NOT EVEN GOD BUT THE YOUTH. IF ALL THE YOUTH OF EVERY INSTITUTION SAY NO TO THEIR LEADERS THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SUPPORT THEM.

if yu ever found this offensive; then sorry to you.

...Who is this Pant!!

What are you doing in Nigeria?!!

Who are your brothers?!!! Do you see any Nigerian with such horrible skin pigmentation like your people?!!

Who you dey advice?!! Go and give it to your Ghanaian brethren.. Just incase you havent heard, Attah Mills is running Ghana back into the days of "Ghana must Go o"...

I am glad you have seen how rich we are.. I'm guessing that its the love of our money that has made you become a refugee in Lagos.. Most likely a resident of the now demolished Mokoko Waterfront housing estate..

Our houses are dirty because we are too busy getting paid... We would have given Visas to you Ghanaians to come be the slaves that you already are to us, but you niggas are too ugly and thief like rats.. You said Nigerians are suffering and smiling.. What are Ghanaians doing?!! Living la Vida?!! Like are you retarded?!! What exactly does the Average Ghanaian who isnt work for the Mines at Obuasi, Prestea, Tarkwa and Takoradi do for a living?!! How much does 1 USD exchange for now in Ghana (and dont quote this your bullshit new currency.. We all know you bitchasses simply divided your old currencies by 10,000 thereby making 10,000 Cedis note into 1 cedis... New currency, same useless toilet roll value..)

Employment!! We dont have any, but look at a Ghanaian working and earning a living in Nigeria... Ironic...

Health!! I dey laugh o!!!! The only reason you see fake drugs in Nigeria is because we have NAFDAC that fights and exposes them... In Ghana, who is your agency that fights fake drugs?!! WAIT!!! Who are the consumers of Nigerias fake drugs?!! YES!! Ghana!! When we make that shit, we ship it off to Ghana and sell it there.. Reason, you dumb niggas dont know any better.. Go check on the drugs in all your Pharmacies.. 95% carry the Nafdac logo, 75% are made in Nigeria..

Sanitation.. Ghana is a dirty country... Have you been to Cape Coast and Takoradi?!! The whole daggon place smells of dead rotten fish!!.. OMG... Lets not talk about KUMASI!!! Nigga please...

MY ADVICE: Shut the Fhuck up about Nigeria... We no be una mate..

4 Likes

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Next2Bezee(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
Smoothcrimson: You Ugly Nigerian Bakassi's should stay in your own country and get off Ghana!!! grin grin grin grin grin

All the generator fumes in your f-ucked up country are messing with your minds. You add nothing to Ghana and are ugly as hell!!!

You just registered not less than 2 hours ago to make sum people mad. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Smoothcrimson: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

...Who is this Pant!!

Who are your brothers?!!! Do you see any Nigerian with such horrible skin pigmentation like your people?!!

Who you dey advice?!! Go and give it to your Ghanaian brethren.. Just incase you havent heard, Attah Mills is running Ghana back into the days of "Ghana must Go o"...

I am glad you have seen how rich we are.. I'm guessing that its the love of our money that has made you become a refugee in Lagos.. Most likely a resident of the now demolished Mokoko Waterfront housing estate..

Our houses are dirty because we are too busy getting paid... We would have given Visas to you Ghanaians to come be the slaves that you already are to us, but you niggas are too ugly and thief like rats.. You said Nigerians are suffering and smiling.. What are Ghanaians doing?!! Living la Vida?!! Like are you retarded?!! What exactly does the Average Ghanaian who isnt work for the Mines at Obuasi, Prestea, Tarkwa and Takoradi do for a living?!! How much does 1 USD exchange for now in Ghana (and dont quote this your bullshit new currency.. We all know you bitchasses simply divided your old currencies by 10,000 thereby making 10,000 Cedis note into 1 cedis... New currency, same useless toilet roll value..)

Employment!! We dont have any, but look at a Ghanaian working and earning a living in Nigeria... Ironic...

Health!! I dey laugh o!!!! The only reason you see fake drugs in Nigeria is because we have Nafdac... In Ghana, who is your agency that fights fake drugs?!! WAIT!!! Who are the consumers of Nigeris fake drugs?!! YES!! Ghana!!

Sanitation.. Ghana is a dirty country... Have you been to Cape Coast and Takoradi?!! The whole daggon place smells of dead rotten fish!!.. OMG... Lets not talk about KUMASI!!! Nigga please...

Your country is absolute sh1t and you are the ugliest in West Africa! A bunch of Ugly dogs!! you look like beasts!!! Just plain ugly!! Very Ugly!!!

hahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get out of Ghana you ugly dogs grin grin grin grin as long as we are around you ANTS will always be second best or not rated at all!!!!!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Ironi: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

...Who is this Pant!!

Health!! I dey laugh o!!!! The only reason you see fake drugs in Nigeria is because we have Nafdac... In Ghana, who is your agency that fights fake drugs?!! WAIT!!! Who are the consumers of Nigeris fake drugs?!! YES!! Ghana!!

I have been to Nigeria and have seen a dead man on the street being driven over by vehicles.
I have seen people shiiting and throwing it into another house.

Yes, Nigerians are very dirty. True that.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Smoothcrimson: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2012
I am in this thread now so, order will return!!!

Stop barking you can't bite!! you are talking tough but, can't fight!!! If after 9 pages you could not knock out a few Ghanaians then, you are done with me around!!!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Smoothcrimson:

Your country is absolute sh1t and you are the ugliest in West Africa! A bunch of Ugly dogs!! you look like beasts!!! Just plain ugly!! Very Ugly!!!

hahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get out of Ghana you ugly dogs grin grin grin grin as long as we are around you ANTS will always be second best or not rated at all!!!!!

Alusi Okija does not have any regard for childish rants...

#Okbye
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Smoothcrimson: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

Alusi Okija does not have any regard for childish rants...

#Okbye

Then you ugly Arrow why are you posting here?? You are so damn ugly!!!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Smoothcrimson:

Then you ugly Arrow why are you posting here?? You are so damn ugly!!!

#OkIhearBye
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2012
lol@this thread

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by omoghana22: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

...Who is this Pant!!

Health!! I dey laugh o!!!! The only reason you see fake drugs in Nigeria is because we have NAFDAC that fights and exposes them... In Ghana, who is your agency that fights fake drugs?!! WAIT!!! Who are the consumers of Nigerias fake drugs?!! YES!! Ghana!! When we make that shit, we ship it off to Ghana and sell it there.. Reason, you dumb niggas dont know any better.. Go check on the drugs in all your Pharmacies.. 95% carry the Nafdac logo, 75% are made in Nigeria..

I KNOW YOU ARE HOPELESS MADMAN. CAN YOU DEFEND YOURSELF ON YOUR STREET? OOO YOU ARE ONE OF THE CAPTURED NATION (BIAFRA MAN). THATS WHY YOU ARE TREATED LIKE A SLAVE IN NIGERIA. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOU; VERY SOON YOU WILL JOIN BOKOHARAM FOR JUST N1000 SALARY. USELESS ANIMAL
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
look dirt is an integral part of d nigerian. It is very common to see people throw dirt on d streets. Saw it myself several times in abuja, people stop their cars in the middle of a busy road n dump huge piles of trash n drive off! And nigerian kinda of dirt na helele. Nigerians are certified as d most dirtiest in d whole world. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa modafuckas
Ironi:

I have been to Nigeria and have seen a dead man on the street being driven over by vehicles.
I have seen people shiiting and throwing it into another house.

Yes, Nigerians are very dirty. True that.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by omoghana22: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Next2Bezee:

I'm even more sure you'll speaking out of personal frustration. How can you just up and regard a country useless because of the actions of sum? While the level of poverty in Nigeria is high, a lot of people are hardworking and making it for themselves LEGALLY. Yahoo-Yahoo is getting outdated but its still practiced by sum lazy youths who can't actually get their ass up and get a job and just so you know a lot of things work in Nigeria. My younger sister's university (Covenant University) this year alone graduated over 88 1st class students and you refer them as illiterates??

EDUCATION
If you know the right person or have the right connections then almost in any Country in the world you can get a degree. Its called FRAUD..It didn't originate in Nigeria.

HEALTH
I'm sorry to hear about your kids.

EMPLOYMENT
Your brother in Nigeria is the only legally hardworking person in Nigeria?? undecided

MY COMMENT

God brought light to the world just by speaking, turning around a country for the better would be a cinch. Nigerians are suffering and smiling? True, sum people actually have faith and believe in God that their prayers for this country will be answered. Ghana has problems of its own, Are you praying for your country

GOOD COMMENTS......BUT IF PRAYER WORK LIKE YOU THINK, NIGERIA WILL BE LIKE HEAVEN; NO NATION IS MORE RELIGIOUS THAN NIGERIA. NO NATION PRAYS BETTER THAN NIGERIA......LIKE I MENTIONED EARLIER......NOT EVEN GOD BUT CHANGES IS IN THE HANDS OF THE YOUTH. ONLY THE YOUTH CAN CHANGE THE SITUATION.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Smoothcrimson: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
With Ghanaians around you will always play 2nd fiddle you ugly twats!

Don't ever bark at us again and, keep your damn diseases in Nigga-Area(Nigeria)!!

An Emperor just stepped in this thread, what are you going to do about it??

NOTHING!!!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by onila(f): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
Smoothcrimson: You Ugly Nigerian Bakassi's should stay in your own country and get off Ghana!!! grin grin grin grin grin

shldnt you be more careful after they banned you grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
This juju guy is annoying as hell with these long post and all these exclamation marks....

This niqqah extra salty today...

Did Ghana Deny your broke bum az Entry into our Wonderful West African Country As Well?...

We don't want Trash in Ghana.

You can come clean my Sewer...That is All!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Vergil: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: slowpoke, have I slept one night without electricity ? Murrafucker, we are self dependent people, and thats why we can afford basic things without government providing.....poor thing with dirty fingernails.

Slowpoke? Dumbfck, what's wrong with you? Asked you a simple question. Are you just writing, just to have the feeling you're winning in an argument?

Cmon, what's the point of the government or PHCN if Nige pple are self dependent? If Nige pple are "self dependent", shouldn't we close "PHCN" down?

You asking me if you have slept a night without electricity. What ..... Qstn is that? Are you in Nige, without generator. Then your answer is yes!

What a dumbo!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Annie4u(f): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
[size=17pt]Ghana is the Second Dirtiest Country In West Africa and 4th in Africa[/size]

GHANA has been ranked among the most unsanitary countries in the world due to stinking filth in the capital, Accra and other parts of the country, according to information provided by the New Patriotic Party (NPP) Member of Parliament for Asokwa, Maxwell Kofi Jumah.

Contributing to the debate on President Atta Mills’ 2012 budget statement and economic policy, the Asokwa MP quoted what he indicated were rankings by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), pointing out the two international bodies recently ranked Ghana the fourth most unsanitary country in Africa, out of 52 nations judged, and second dirtiest out of 15 West African countries

[img]http://afriquiescence.files./2008/05/monkey-kept-under-seat-in-ghana.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9PHSZeRj968/UAptV6Q4rqI/AAAAAAAABWs/B_WNNw0oaFQ/s1600/Ghana-President-John-Atta-Mills.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
~Royal~:
This juju guy is annoying as hell with these long post and all these exclamation marks....

This niqqah extra salty today...

Did Ghana Deny your broke bum az Entry into our Wonderful West African Country As Well?...

We don't want Trash in Ghana.

You can come clean my Sewer...That is All!
I have always thought so! You are a nincompoop in disguise !

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
LmL...Fool i am not from Ghana lmfao
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Lmfaooo@"Lets not talk about Kumasi...Niqqah Please"....~~JuJu
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by omoghana22: 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
Annie4u: [size=17pt]Ghana is the Second Dirtiest Country In West Africa and 4th in Africa[/size]

GHANA has been ranked among the most unsanitary countries in the world due to stinking filth in the capital, Accra and other parts of the country, according to information provided by the New Patriotic Party (NPP) Member of Parliament for Asokwa, Maxwell Kofi Jumah.

Contributing to the debate on President Atta Mills’ 2012 budget statement and economic policy, the Asokwa MP quoted what he indicated were rankings by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), pointing out the two international bodies recently ranked Ghana the fourth most unsanitary country in Africa, out of 52 nations judged, and second dirtiest out of 15 West African countries

[img]http://afriquiescence.files./2008/05/monkey-kept-under-seat-in-ghana.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-9PHSZeRj968/UAptV6Q4rqI/AAAAAAAABWs/B_WNNw0oaFQ/s1600/Ghana-President-John-Atta-Mills.jpg[/img]

MUGU....BUT ALL THESE PLACES YOU SHOW IS STILL BETTER THAN SOME PLACES IN LAGOS, IBADAN, ETC
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by product: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
What is wrong with this ghanians , you are all off facts . Nigeria could never get worse and be under rated by ghana . Who are ghanians if not for human race they are all baboons .can't u think that ghana depend solely on foreign aids and Nairalnad is a Predominant aid you black monkeys are enjoying , and u still ranting on Nigerians that ran Gas pipe for ur power supply . What if we deny u of that supply does ur so called ghana country has the liquid fund to mount that Pipe line hun? U need to stop shouting here or cussing ur helpers (Nigeria) if u can't understand this am sure other african countries does. Talking about vaccination , that is an immigration problem and I bet all those travellers might not have possess fake yellow like ghanians inferred . Don't worry let me finish my refineries u ghania shall be scraped off ecowas . And I been in GHana lodged somewhere in lovekanleshi or sumtin ! A bitch ass girl had to steal ma 3560 Nokia soft touch phone and went away with my Nairas while sleepin . I never felt it now I use a blackberry bold 6 . But I know this mostly occured every where so not gonna blame for that . Ghana is very low in population compared to Nigeria so how dare u open u filty mouth and say rubbish to the Giant of Africa , Half of the ECOWAS funds comes from Nigeria govt . Bullshit . Its like comparing the carribeans to USA . Rubbish
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by omoghana22: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2012
Annie4u: [size=17pt]Ghana is the Second Dirtiest Country In West Africa and 4th in Africa[/size]

MUGU....BUT ALL THESE PLACES YOU SHOW IS STILL BETTER THAN SOME PLACES IN LAGOS, IBADAN, ETC
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju: ...Ghana Again?!!

Let them keep pushing us.. We dey laugh dey watch them.. Sadly, we are not really feeling their bullshit.. When we push back.. Anyi ga ele onye ike ga gu (We go know who go first tire)
I more than tire ooo, in fact confusion dey confuse me....d same Ghana of yesterday.lmao!
I no blame dem @ all, na we give dem liver chop
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by omoghana22: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2012

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by kliverpool(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
I dont know why we find it offensive when a nation,dont want us to break their laws
we cried too when south Africa did the same thing.I dont know why our immigration or custom who ever is in charge of
enlightening people of what u are expected when u want to enter country a or b.
i went to South Africa some yrs back it was at the air port that some guy told me about the yellow card
thing i just gave them some money and in like 2minute they gave me the card.
And why are we all rushing to Ghana for Education,leisure etc
what is wrong with us cant we stay and promote the little tourist attraction we have ?
i think something is wrong with Nigerians.I am a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by omoghana22: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2012

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by omoghana22: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2012

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by klax(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
Smoothcrime.

Smoothcrim I have be waiting for you since welcome on board I was in Ashanti Kingdom since just returning right now.
Smoothcrim you are welcome and as yyou come on this site God punish you. God punish your father and God punish the entire Ghana. I had warn you to get out here but yoyu refuse I have laying since waiting for you..

And for omoghana i'm so ashame of you despite all your rants your complxity still show up you called yourself omoghana please is that word omoghana an ashanti language? You still use that same Nigeria name to place your user name can you see how foolish you are. I'm not surprise you have be online alone since morning a good sign of laziness of a ghanian men you have shown here since because if you have work I guess you have got a break since. Sorrry for you so sorry the son of shoe makers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Car Veers Off A Bridge, Lands In A Ditch But Driver Still Came Out Unhurt.Photos / Trailer And Car Accident At Ogodu Bridge, Lagos / Subsidy: Sanwo-Olu Announces 50% Reduction In Transport Fares, Other Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.