Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry (24572 Views)

Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa / Yellow Fever Card Needed?? / Yellow Fever Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: SEE WHAT CAME OUT FROM THE STREET YOU JUST POSTED......POST ANYONE FROM GHANA WHO CAN CONTEST THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDeVlv8aNTo

That song is actually Awesome....LmL@me really liking this song though....Thanks
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
LoL@me feelin that shid.....You got good taste in Music Fam.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ONE DOWN!!!! MORE TO GO
~Royal~:

That song is actually Awesome....LmL@me really liking this song though....Thanks
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Epalos: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
CNN described ghana as "heavily" dependent on foreign aid, that was during Obama's visit to ghana in 2010.
Epalos: Ghana, a country that is 75% dependent on foreign Aid, will post the report from when obama visited ghana here soon.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
SO GHANA SHOULD LEARN FROM THE BIG BROTHER......WE WILL TEACH THEM THE WAY.....WEY THAT EEDIOT??
~Royal~:

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Okija_juju: ^^^^

They even gave T.B Joshua a razz Nigerian the keys to their country... That nigga has their bitchass president on speed dial..

The Nigga who happens to be the number 1 citizen answers T.B Joshua SIR!!! Thats how you know which country is your bitch...

Damn, you see we such a sophisticated bunch to recognise the fact that where our president worships or who worships with, is entirely his personal decision. Our president was elected for a term of four years and stays in office purely at the whims and caprices of the good people of Ghana, not some arrangee elections as in your puppet, babana republic. we don't begrudge our president where or with whom he worships. That is entirely his personal decision, and we respect that. and has his personal relationship with TB Joshua swayed his attitude towards nigeria or nigerians? as usual, you are talking pure crap! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2012
PetroDolla:

Damn, you see we such a sophisticated bunch to recognise the fact that where our president worships or who worships with, is entirely his personal decision. Our president was elected for a term of four years and stays in office purely at the whims and caprices of the good people of Ghana, not some arrangee elections as in your puppet, babana republic. we don't begrudge our president where or with whom he worships. That is entirely his personal decision, and we respect that. and has his personal relationship with TB Joshua swayed his attitude towards nigeria or nigerians? as usual, you are talking pure crap! grin grin grin grin

Huh?!

Charley, I figure say you for shu up Paa!!

Yahoo1: @petradish or petradoll,saying you are stupid is an insult 2 d stupid community(ghana).....u must be a product of leaking condom....from what yu just said,i just noticed yu have been living in Nigeria,or has lived in Nigeria....i mean: ah kn it aint easy being frustrated and playing second fiddle,but yu must be really retarded 2 make all dis obnoxious statements! Demeaning?...d only demeaning i see here is talking 2 an idle ingrate who has been in dis forum all day! Dnt u hv anyting beta 2 do? Or are yu suffering from the ghananian virus "idleness"....people like you are d reason y people like me has to put on breathing mask to avoid contacting yur ignorance.

That nigga will be surely deported when we re-activate the Ghana must go ministry..
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Watermelon(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
Oh yes that is what makes us the giant of africa any where u stand no matter your height u can still see the giant, u know ur true friends in time of distress, 9igeria may be down but not crushed, its a question of time, and those minnows will come back bowls in hand like the prodigal sons to ask for reacceptance, ghana my gutter mtchewwwww
yawkusi: Yesterday it was Ghanians harassing Nigerian traders, then South African's wanting to get rid of Nigerians,then Ghanaians demanding 2,000 Naira from Nigerians for yellow fever, then again, South Africans denying Nigerians entry visa, then British denying Nigerians visa then Americans issuing travel warning to it's citizens traveling to Nigerians. Oh my God! Why always Nigerians? Could everyone else be wrong except Nigerians? Sorry "Gaint of Africa"
, Everyone else could not be wrong!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2012
LmL I ain't a Ghana Man...I am American...But That Song is Hot. Just put it on my Ipod.

Ghana=Better Politics..Better Government..Better Footballers...Better Boxers..Better Flag(lol)

Nigeria=Better Musik
cool
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by clem2love(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2012
Fellow naira lander, i dont blame Ghania i blame our leader who sold us out so low.

our Naira is value less and economy is devaluing and they keep wacthing collecting allocation.

imagine the collect seating allowance, standing allownace sleeping allowance etc.

this are thing they should talk about.

sooner or later COTONOU will also do the same. " YES"

It all started from South Africa, now Ghane guess who's next COTONOU.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
Now we gat to becareful..an american is here....i bet you this guy and the other animal are together but we won this site..this thread and we will make sure we are the last to comment...name the better Policy by ghana..Nigeria flag is the best in the world...forget what our dear country is passing through...its normal...it took America 200 years to be where they are today..how old is Nigeria?..In terms of govt..Nigeria is too big for just some person to govern and we are getting it right soon cos the peoples voice is beggining to count...ask of the last elections in Edo State...yet the cradle of african civilization..we have better footballers...name ghana footballers that are better than Nigeria footballers...lets contest...Call Abedi Pele and i will mention the fatest but fastest footballer..Etim Esin..Odegbami..Peter Neketon...and so on...we have produced world best...Samuel Peters..even Mike tyson fell so he is not an exception..mention one ghana boxer that has held the belt....I just made you happy with that song...now contact a ghana guy to send you a music from thier ghetto better than the one i sen you....Pass a good judgement and stop being and eavesdropper.
~Royal~:
LmL I ain't a Ghana Man...I am American...But That Song is Hot. Just put it on my Ipod.

Ghana=Better Politics..Better Government..Better Footballers...Better Boxers..Better Flag(lol)

Nigeria=Better Musik
cool
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
NOTHING DEY HAPPEN..NA TIME E GO TAKE....EVERY COUNTRY HAD THEIR DARKEST HOUR..SO CHILL
clem2love: Fellow naira lander, i dont blame Ghania i blame our leader who sold us out so low.

our Naira is value less and economy is devaluing and they keep wacthing collecting allocation.

imagine the collect seating allowance, standing allownace sleeping allowance etc.

this are thing they should talk about.

sooner or later COTONOU will also do the same. " YES"

It all started from South Africa, now Ghane guess who's next COTONOU.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: Now we gat to becareful..an american is here....i bet you this guy and the other animal are together but we won this site..this thread and we will make sure we are the last to comment...name the better Policy by ghana..Nigeria flag is the best in the world...forget what our dear country is passing through...its normal...it took America 200 years to be where they are today..how old is Nigeria?..In terms of govt..Nigeria is too big for just some person to govern and we are getting it right soon cos the peoples voice is beggining to count...ask of the last elections in Edo State...yet the cradle of african civilization..we have better footballers...name ghana footballers that are better than Nigeria footballers...lets contest...Call Abedi Pele and i will mention the fatest but fastest footballer..Etim Esin..Odegbami..Peter Neketon...and so on...we have produced world best...Samuel Peters..even Mike tyson fell so he is not an exception..mention one ghana boxer that has held the belt....I just made you happy with that song...now contact a ghana guy to send you a music from thier ghetto better than the one i sen you....Pass a good judgement and stop being and eavesdropper.

This Nigga is so Ghanaian his black skin is affecting his font colour
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by DerMeister: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
These d-ic.k suckers have derailed the thread.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2012
No Okija juju...i be typical naija guy wey use kuli kuli soak garri....
Okija_juju:

This Nigga is so Ghanaian his black skin is affecting his font colour
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Epalos: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Let me tell you something, if Nigerians are demons it means ghanaians are the devil himself, I lived in ghana for less than 3yrs, the crime i saw in ghana in those 3yrs is out of this world, in crime ghana takes the lead, you guys don't report them to the world, but people in the neighbourhood know. I wish those who have never lived in ghana would stop talking about what they don't know. The thing is ghanaians hate Nigerians with passion and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
PetroDolla:

look at this piece of s-h-it. i guess nigerians love ghanaians, huh, self-righteous demon!

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: No Okija juju...i be typical naija guy wey use kuli kuli soak garri....

...My guy no be you o!!!

Na that Banku fhucker wey dey wan claim Americana I been dey refer to!!

We don use yab force the guy to change Nationality!!!

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2012
MORE COMMENTS PLEASE..IM READY FOR THE BASHING..GHANA OF YESTERDAY....DEM NO REACH....COMOT FOR ROAD MAKE I PASS..WEY THEM!!!!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Litmus: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ghana is for Ghanaians, they are not your brothers; forget the concept of Africa, concentrate on Nigeria and the world outside Africa. If they Ghana don't want you in their country, then don't go there. Sure, they may have ulterior motive but the bottom line is do not go where you are not wanted if it is in Africa. Africa is crap generally.
Have some shame, do not go to Ghana! If you go and you receive some hating, don't bleat.

Ghana do me this, Ghana do me that, bunch of cry babies
!
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2012
DEM NEVER SEE ANYTHING.....ONE EEDIOT JUST ENTER..MAKE I NAK AM AKPAKO COMOT HERE
Okija_juju:

...My guy no be you o!!!

Na that Banku fhucker wey dey wan claim Americana I been dey refer to!!

We don use yab force the guy to change Nationality!!!

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
Dem send you come ?? abeg look bush...na una no dey fit defend your territoty...if you comment again i go bash you out from here....why ghana guys go dey talk anyhow to our dear country...who dem be...where dem dey?? no talk rubbish here again oh
Litmus: Ghana is for Ghanaians, they are not your brothers; forget the concept of Africa, concentrate on Nigeria and the world outside Africa. If they Ghana don't want you in their country, then don't go there. Sure, they may have ulterior motive but the bottom line is do not go where you are not wanted if it in Africa.

Jesus na by force? Have some shame, do not go to Ghana! If you go and you receive some hating, don't bleat.

!

2 Likes

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Epalos: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
Show me the link to those your imaginary threads.
PetroDolla:

Obsessed my fooooooooooooooooot. well, Ghanaians,like the rest of the world remain puzzled by the insanity and bizzare happenings in that strange land called nigeria. talking about obsession, do you know the number of threads that had been opened about Ghana on this forum in the past week? hope you know the meaning of obsession, foolis-h ewu
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
Litmus: Ghana is for Ghanaians, they are not your brothers; forget the concept of Africa, concentrate on Nigeria and the world outside Africa. If they Ghana don't want you in their country, then don't go there. Sure, they may have ulterior motive but the bottom line is do not go where you are not wanted if it is in Africa. Africa is crap generally.
Have some shame, do not go to Ghana! If you go and you receive some hating, don't bleat.

!
Nonsense! There's no country that is all by itself. Please, Zap off! You don't have an argument.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2012
you dey mind the dirty hair attached to her mothers hairy v.agina called Petrodolla...fake name...e for be petrocedi..animal
Epalos: Show me the link to those your imaginary threads.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2012
na wao....SEE ENGLISH...I THOUGHT YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST OF TEACHERS....READ YOUR COMMENT AGAIN....THEN MODIFY..LOL...CHEI SEE GRAMMATICAL INUENDON OHHH....GHANA DON YAB....
omoghana22:

LOOK AT THIS IDIOT.......BASTARD AT THAT MATTER...I BE LIKE SAY, YOU SMOKE IGBO. YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED BY YOUR GENERATION EVEN BEFORE YOU WHERE BORN. POVERTY IS YOUR PROBLEM. UNTILL YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK AND REASON. YOU ARE FOOL TILL YU DIE. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO NATURE AND YOUR BOSOM WILL SOON VANISH TO ILLUSION.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Epalos: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
Do you remember when there was announcements that kidneys were missing in your mogue in Kolebu and that northerners were using them for kebab, the news was quickly suppressed tell me what crime can beat that on this planet.
PetroDolla:

so you thought you wrote something sensible,goat? Even if the population of Ghana is the same as that of Lagos, what has that got to do with anything? What has your super ability to procreate and bring more despicable,often would-be kidnappers and armed robbers, 419ners into the world through reckless and mindless child births got to do with anything? I will rather have a small population that I can cater for very well than a large population that could be come a proble for the world as we have we have with nigerians today. all you do is phuck and give birth in your country and you don't even take care of your offspring, turning them into armed robbers, pimps, prostitutes, kidnappers and a horrible nuisance to the rest of the world! I guess you are proud of that,huh? eeediotic slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Korrection(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
NO MIND AM
all4naija: Nonsense! There's no country that is all by itself. Please, Zap off! You don't have an argument.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by Okijajuju1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Litmus: Ghana is for Ghanaians, they are not your brothers; forget the concept of Africa, concentrate on Nigeria and the world outside Africa. If they Ghana don't want you in their country, then don't go there. Sure, they may have ulterior motive but the bottom line is do not go where you are not wanted if it is in Africa. Africa is crap generally.

!

Nwokem SHATTAP YA STINKING MOUTH THERE!!!

Who you dey call cry babies.. You wan reason Naija matter abi!! By the time we finish with you Litmus, you go turn red!!..

Now Ghana is not for Ghanaians, Ghana is for the Whites, The rich (Nigarians) and anyone with 100 US Dollars (1.3million Old cedis)

Those black Banku fhuckers are the cry babies.. They have had bad blood for us ever since 1983 when we bundled those black fhucks, put their broke asses on a boat and shipped them back to their accursed country.. Nigerians have even forgetten about the incident but those biitches sure know how to hold a grudge..

Do you know the sweetest part of Nigeria deporting them?!!

This bag... Everytime they see this bag.. they will never fail to remember Nigeria!! ...

And we are not phased by their countries petty hating!! Nigerians still run the shiit in there.. Ask Adenuga and co...

1 Like

Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by yawkusi: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
Billyonaire: We have overtaken Ghana's economy, our banks, our telecoms, our mining companies and our SME's. Nigeria and China owns Ghana, we use them as slaves in their country and in our country. They just wanna make some money (2000 naira) from Yellow Fever rackets, please Nigerians, help poor Ghana

As a Nigerian I know you been brought not to accept any form of civility. No laws no moral. Anything goals. I don't blame you. You were born into it and has normalized with you. This is a nation where human beings die at the average age of 49. Yes life expectancy of 49, and you can brag? A nation of almost zero national power grid. No pipe pone water. No any form of trust. where 18% of newborns die before their 5th birthday in this 21st century. Where kidnapping and bombings happen almost as often as a disco light flashes. Where it's unsafe to travel by air, car or even walking. The 14th most failed state on earth. Yes and when you hear the citizens of this nation talking you will think they live in Switzerland? I do not know if there is a physiological term to describe your state of mind. but I can say for sure you are hell on earth.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by omoghana22: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2012
Korrection: na wao....SEE ENGLISH...I THOUGHT YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST OF TEACHERS....READ YOUR COMMENT AGAIN....THEN MODIFY..LOL...CHEI SEE GRAMMATICAL INUENDON OHHH....GHANA DON YAB....

THIS IS ANOTHER FOOL FROM NAIJA...FOOLISH NUMBER 57. TELL ME YOUR EDUCATION STATUS? AND YOUR CURRENT PLACE OF WORK. YOUR CURRENT SALARY......IDIOT. LETS ASSUME YOU SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH; HAS THAT CHANGE THE BAD IMAGE OF COUNTRY; FOOL. YOU ARE HERE FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY AS IF YOU CAN DO THAT ON YOUR STREETS. STUPID FOOL.
Re: Yellow-Fever Card: Ghana Denies Nigerians Entry by PetroDolla: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
grin grin grin Did I hear one of my slaves talk about crime in Ghana? Good. now that must have been very difficult to dig up up, huh? Now, slaves go back to your keyboards and do a bit of research about crime in your fucke-d up, tattered,boko haramed, shitty contraption you call nigeria and tell me what the current state of crime is in that shithole.it shoudn't take more than a minute,jackass grin grin grin afterall crime is the embodiment of the nigerian state itself grin grin grin the statistics suggest 10 heinous and abominable crimes are committed in your accursed country every second grin oya, my slaves go straight to work and come up with all the information I need within one minute, no within 15 secs! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Terrible Accident Between A Car And Okada Claims The Lives Of 4 In Anambra(pics) / Pilot Saves Baby After Being Involved In A Horrible Accident In Lagos. Photos / Car Veers Off A Bridge, Lands In A Ditch But Driver Still Came Out Unhurt.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.