Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home (10972 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home (2) (3) (4)

Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department responded to a "family disturbance" at the Jackson family home after, sources said, Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson showed up and apparently tried to take Michael Jackson's kids away.

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said Monday there was a "scuffle" between two family members at the Calabasas home of family matriarch Katherine Jackson, but no arrests were made.

TMZ posted a photo of siblings Janet and Jermaine Jackson standing outside the home around the time police were called, according to the website.

Katherine Jackson's laywer, Sandra L. Ribera, issued a statement today, saying "Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson's home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson's children."

Ribera said Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson were taken to safe location. "An altercation ensued shortly thereafter and law enforcement arrived at the scene," according to the statement.

ABC News consultant Howard Bragman of Reputation.com said, "This is truly an escalation of what's been going on. There's a lot of private security, so to actually have law enforcement called is a big step up."

It was the latest drama that has plagued the Jackson family in the past few weeks. Katherine Jackson was reported missing Saturday only to be found "resting" with her daughter in Arizona.

X17Online obtained a photo of Jackson smiling and playing Uno with her family in Arizona.

Her children released a statement Monday saying the missing person's report was "created by the very person and persons we are trying to protect our mother from."

Trent Jackson, Katherine Jackson's nephew and confidante who reported her missing, tweeted Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter, Paris: "I know it's completely unfair for them to do this you and your brothers. We will keep trying. I love you."

Paris Jackson tweeted Monday , "8 days and counting. Something is really off, this isn't like her at all. I wanna talk directly to my grandmother."

Katherine Jackson is the legal guardian of her late son's three children and there is no word on who is watching them in Jackson's absence.

Jermaine Jackson released a statement earlier this week about his mother's whereabouts, saying this is all "a conspiracy to deflect attention away from a letter we wrote asking for the resignation of executors" of Michael Jackson's will.

Five of Michael Jackson's siblings last week said his will was fake and the executors of his lucrative estate, John McClain and John Blanca, should step down. Jackson's entire fortune was left to his mother and three kids.

"They [executors of the will] will not stand down because the siblings who were left out of Michael's will want them to," said Zia Modabber, who is the attorney of the Jackson estate.

Howard Mann, Katherine Jackson's business partner, believed money is pulling the family apart.

"I believe that Katherine and the children who are benefactors of the estate fall on one side, and then Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie and Tito fall on the other side," Mann said. "They're a group of people who have a great deal of questions about the administration of the estate."

Modabber said, "I can't speak for them. I don't know what's motivating Jermaine and Randy and some of these others, but money is not a bad guess."

Modabber and Mann faced off in court Monday in a dispute over Mann and Katherine Jackson's selling Michael Jackson merchandise.

"It doesn't matter that it's Howard Mann and he may give some of the money to his family, to Katherine Jackson or anybody else," Modabber said. "You can't take property that belongs to the estate, make money from it, without getting permission from the estate."

Mann's attorney argues the material is and always was owned by Katherine Jackson and her husband, Joe, and not the late King of Pop.

Michael Jackson's estate is now worth about $1 billion and counting.

ABC News' Sheila Marikar contributed to this report.

SOURCE: http://gma.yahoo.com/katherine-jackson-home-scuffle-between-family-members-074234960--abc-news-celebrities.html

Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by kandiikane(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
They are not even his kids.

Mtchew!

Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
*Hiss* lol

It's so embarrassing and strange the kids haven't seen or heard from their guardian grandmother, but she's photographed playing Uno with her daughter and other grandkids in Arizona. It almost sounds staged.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by tpia5: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2012
Michael Jackson's estate is now worth about $1 billion and counting

wahala dey.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by shaneroberts26: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Smh
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
Na wa oooooo
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by ANYPEN(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
These people should just try wash their dirty linen inside. What about Jackson's father? I guess that man will be pulling strings too using the other brothers.

Grandmother submit to grandfather & take care of children & grandchildren!
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by digitite: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
How will this positively effect the cost of Garri in Nigeria ?

This is Nairaland. Not Americaland.

To each his own.

Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Jalal(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
Money d root of all evil tearing dis family apart.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by terrykunlexy: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
o ga ooo
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by ebamma(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
michael jacksons older brothers are a disgrace,imagine 60 something year olds fighting over a younger brothers property,make them go find work jare.

Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Its only in america u would see children writing will for their parents to inherit wen dey die! See as dem dey fight for michael jackson property.I guess the guy must be crying in his grave. SMH!
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by naptu2: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
[size=14pt]You spoiled little b****': Extraordinary moment singer Janet Jackson 'slaps niece Paris' as family feud descends into violence [/size]

Janet 'storms house' with brothers Jermaine and Randy in 'bid to remove three children'

Footage shows singer attempting to snatch Paris' cell phone

Janet accused of slapping her niece and calling her a 'spoiled little b****'

Paris reportedly screams: 'This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f*** out!"

Cops called to family home following physical fight between extended Jackson family

Feud erupted over Michael Jackson's disputed $500m will, which leaves everything to the children and nothing to his siblings

Matriarch Katherine has not been in contact with grandchildren for nine days after her children took her to Arizona and cut off her phone access

Lawyer for Michael Jackson's children claims they 'aren't safe' around Jackson family

Marlon Jackson gives a tearful interview - and claims he has been cut-off from contacting his mother

By Jennifer Madison and Lizzie Smith

PUBLISHED: 15:12, 24 July 2012 | UPDATED: 11:56, 25 July 2012

This photo shows the extraordinary moment Janet Jackson is believed to have slapped her niece Paris and called her a 'spoiled little b****' during an attempt to 'ambush' Michael Jackson's three children.

Police were called as the singer, along with brothers Randy and Jermaine, stormed the children's house as the feud between the warring clan erupted into open warfare on Monday.

When Janet allegedly screamed abuse at Paris the 14-year-old responded with a slap of her own, a source told TMZ, telling her aunt: 'This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f*** out!"

The argument then moved inside with Jermaine and Randy allegedly getting into a physical altercation with Trent Jackson, Joe Jackson's nephew who has sided with his young cousins.

At one point, Trent allegedly had Randy in a headlock; he is also accused of punching Jermaine in the mouth.

No arrests were made, but officials say there is an active battery investigation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2178262/Janet-Jackson-loses-Extraordinary-moment-singer-slaps-Paris-calls-spoiled-little-b-.html

Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by tunapawizzy: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
digitite: How will this positively effect the cost of Garri in Nigeria ?

To each his own.

Please tell them o
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by timmy1999(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
ebamma: michael jacksons older brothers are a disgrace,imagine 60 something year olds fighting over a younger brothers property,make them go find work jare.
It happens everywhere as long as u r african..just becos dey are black america,doesn't mean d african blood,d ancestral lineage isn't flowing in them..do u remember how pple fight on properties left behind by rich pple..eg abiola,..its normal in black pple..u will never know who love u,until wen u die
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Wetin concern us with this story? Long,boring,illogical,and made no particular point at the end.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Wetin money nor go cause? sad
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by timmy1999(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
I now know the reason why michael Jackson never want his broda or sister janet to look after his children..even d father 83years old na case..early dis year he was spoted at a club in las vegas in blings, enjoying with yound ladies
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by animari(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2012
timmy1999:
It happens everywhere as long as u r african..just becos dey are black america,doesn't mean d african blood,d ancestral lineage isn't flowing in them..do u remember how pple fight on properties left behind by rich pple..eg abiola,..its normal in black pple..u will never know who love u,until wen u die
It happens everywhere where there is greed- its not only exclusively black-money makes the world go round for the majority of people- I find it disgusting that people fight over someone's money no matter what colour- the children suffer
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Even Janet. Na wa o!.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by tonyx4x44(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
mama-gee:
Na wa oooooo
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by kwenu: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
when a bread winner dies u see relatives fighting over property,
well i m not suprised because same thing happened to me when i lost my dad then i was just about 5 years old, i didnt know much about him.there came disunity among uncles, aunties and half brothers and relatives, quarrels, malice, neglect, drama, blackmail, fraud ect.all towards the deceased family .

when two elephants fight the children suffer.

I really feel for those kids and pray that God come to thier aid and Michael Jacksons relatives should consider the lives and future of those kids in whatever they do with thier fathers wealth .

God is with those kids, this i m confident of
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Stallion77(f): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
binger: Wetin concern us with this story? Long,boring,illogical,and made no particular point at the end.
Obviously a waste of time kwo?
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
digitite: How will this positively effect the cost of Garri in Nigeria ?

To each his own.

I hope you feel empowered for making this comment and garnering three likes. Nairaland carries content from all over the world in case you didn't know. Front page posts aren't supposed to positively effect the cost of garri in Nigeria. If that's why you're here, then it's best you look elsewhere for a solution.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Even Janet. Na wa o!.

Abi? That's what I don't understand. She has the most money after Michael but she's at the forefront with her loony brother, Jermaine. Strangely, Joe and LaToya are nowhere to be seen, or maybe they're behind the scenes lol.

kwenu: when a bread winner dies u see relatives fighting over property,
well i m not suprised because same thing happened to me when i lost my dad then i was just about 5 years old, i didnt know much about him.there came disunity among uncles, aunties and half brothers and relatives, quarrels, malice, neglect, drama, blackmail, fraud ect.all towards the deceased family .

when two elephants fight the children suffer.

I really feel for those kids and pray that God come to thier aid and Michael Jacksons relatives should consider the lives and future of those kids in whatever they do with thier fathers wealth .

God is with those kids, this i m confident of

Sorry for the loss of your father, so early too. People are so shameless and selfish. Some of their true colors show in such situations. Complete disregard for everyone else, including those who are in a greater need than them.

Janet actually tried snatching Paris' phone. I'm assuming it's because she's been twitching the situation over the last week or so. Trying to silence the truth maybe.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
lol a hot mess, the Jackson family.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Tinyemeka(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
tpia@:

wahala dey.

I tire. What do they even mean by "...USD1bn and counting"?

I was made to believe that just before his death, MJ had almost gone bankrupt. Now I'm hearing this amount. Well na dem sabi.

Jermaine and co sef should be ashamed of themselves. Going this dirty way. As for their dada, MJ never had much love for him.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
As a result of grandma Katherine not checking in or contacting MJ's children, their cousin TJ, Tito's second son, has custody of them now.

Ten days after Katherine Jackson inexplicably cut off communication with Michael Jackson's three children and took off for Arizona without them, she has lost custody of them. A judge ruled on Wednesday that the 82-year-old be stripped of her guardian duties and has handed over the responsibility to her grandson, Tito's son Tito Joe "TJ," temporarily. At the emergency hearing, the 34-year-old told the court that during a phone call with his grandmother on Tuesday, "she wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary … she has not used certain phrases like that before."

TJ, who was choked up throughout much of his testimony, added that he thought perhaps Katherine was talking in code to him, since she has been closely monitored in Arizona by her oldest daughter Rebbie, who has been in cahoots with her siblings Jermaine, Randy, and Janet to convince their mother to contest Michael's will … which left them nothing. During the hearing, the judge made it clear that he didn't feel Katherine had done anything wrong, but he felt she was being prevented from being the guardian of Prince, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10, by an "intentional act from third parties."
The matriarch's own lawyer, Sandra Ribera, also said she had visited her client several times recently and believes she was being held in Arizona against her will.

More here: http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/jam/katherine-jackson-loses-custody-michael-children-temporarily-grandson-192234958.html

Terrible. When we die, money doesn't follow us to the grave. Why spend precious life fighting over it, especially when it's not yours?
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by naptu2: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Tinyemeka:

I tire. What do they even mean by "...USD1bn and counting"?

I was made to believe that just before his death, MJ had almost gone bankrupt. Now I'm hearing this amount. Well na dem sabi.

Jermaine and co sef should be ashamed of themselves. Going this dirty way. As for their dada, MJ never had much love for him.

MJ is worth more in death than he was worth during the last years of his life.

1) His death triggered an increase in demand for everything MJ (memorabilia, album sales, merchandise, etc).

2) While alive he had to spend some of that money to sustain an expensive lifestyle. He doesn't spend a cent in death.

This is one of the reasons for the controversy. For example, Sony want to release some of his unfinished works. Some members of the family are in support of that, while some are against it.
Re: Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home by Tropilo(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
I doubt money is the major problem here cos i know Janet and Rebbie (a high profile cosmetic nurse and also married to a real estate tycoon) are loaded.
Jermaine is a hungry rat and can do anything for money (at a time he converted to islam hoping Michael's friend in Bahrain will "see" him, but zero). MJ was keeping his fermished soul alive hence he wouldn't want to believe he did not mention him in his will.
Janet, trully wants those kids properly brought up and believes grandma Cathy is not strict enough hence the "spoilt brat" altercation. Marlon has good investments in SA and a thriving hotel in Namibia hence he spends time in Africa. Goes to Nigeria also as he has some deals with Olisa Adibuah and some government big wigs.

Lady With The Biggest Nyash In Africa Corazon Finally Goes Completely Nakkied / Tunde Of Styl Plus Is Married! / "Ese Walter's Lips Tasted Like Seedless Grapes" Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Opens Up

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62