Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

When Is TB Joshua's Prophecy About Ghanian President's Death Going To Be Posted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is TB Joshua's Prophecy About Ghanian President's Death Going To Be Posted (1015 Views)

Ohanaeze Blasts Father Mbaka Over New Year prophecy About Buhari / Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In / Is Tb Joshua Insinuating That Chibok Is A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is TB Joshua's Prophecy About Ghanian President's Death Going To Be Posted by flexyonline: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2012
I've been checking here for the usual posters to tell us that TB Joshua predicted the death of the Ghanian president. What's going on? Please don't disappoint me please!
Re: When Is TB Joshua's Prophecy About Ghanian President's Death Going To Be Posted by goldenval(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2012
flexyonline: I've been checking here for the usual posters to tell us that TB Joshua predicted the death of the Ghanian president. What's going on? Please don't disappoint me please!

Is liike Tb Joshua is your mate?... You humans don't even have fear of God in you. I pity NIgeria because if you have a Job you wouldn't have been here asking this silly question.

You better take your lazy ass back home and go and work in the farm to better your future.
Re: When Is TB Joshua's Prophecy About Ghanian President's Death Going To Be Posted by nikkyshyne(f): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2012
You've made yourself the "usual poster"

Please go fix something before you die worrying.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Resigned From Jonathan's Cabinet-prof. Nnaji / Lekki Epe ,lagos / How Do I Join A Political Party In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.