Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) (1605 Views)

Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody / Ancestral Religion Versus Imported Religions / Nigerians Shouldn't Practise Imported Religions Like Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2012
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Logicbwoy: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2012
lol....just finished debunking a sheep on another thread.

The sheep could not answer why he would rather face Mecca and pray rather than look at his own Nigeria since God is everywhere.

Sheep would rater worship foreign cities like Mecca than look at their own Nation
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2012
Logicbwoy: lol....just finished debunking a sheep on another thread.

The sheep could not answer why he would rather face Mecca and pray rather than look at his own Nigeria since God is everywhere.

Sheep would rater worship foreign cities like Mecca than look at their own Nation

they are all brainwashed by their parents and imams. i have beheaded many such sheeps. one such sheep was sweetnecta. he had no answer in the end. they are so filled with false "ego" that even when they know they are wrong, they will still continue to defend themselves. . angry angry
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Logicbwoy: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

they are all brainwashed by their parents and imams. i have beheaded many such sheeps. one such sheep was sweetnecta. he had no answer in the end. they are so filled with false "ego" that even when they know they are wrong, they will still continue to defend themselves. . angry angry

lol.

I am even realising that many of them do not know that their religions came to Nigeria with slavery
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Ptolomeus(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
And who knows, they do not care. He ended the slave trade, but they continue to wear shackles in the brain.
There is no worse slavery than your choice.
I imagine the ancestors of those sheep submissive ... they are rolling in their graves!
Shame!

2 Likes

Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Whats my picture doing there na?!!!

angry
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Areaboy2(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju: Whats my picture doing there na?!!!

angry

LOL

cute tongue
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ptolomeus: And who knows, they do not care. He ended the slave trade, but they continue to wear shackles in the brain.
There is no worse slavery than your choice.
I imagine the ancestors of those sheep submissive ... they are rolling in their graves!
Shame!

yes but i for one wont let my ancestors down. withing the next decade or two, Africa will be once again be Pagan or else i perish.
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Logicbwoy: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes but i for one wont let my ancestors down. withing the next decade or two, Africa will be once again be Pagan or else i perish.

You will perish. Africa will become atheistic
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

You will perish. Africa will become atheistic

no chance. Africans cant do without spirituality. it will strangle them like a slow poison. unfortunately that is what is happening today. even though islam and christianity are termed as religions, they lack spirituality. .
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Heathen(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju: Whats my picture doing there na?!!!

angry
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Logicbwoy: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

no chance. Africans cant do without spirituality. it will strangle them like a slow poison. unfortunately that is what is happening today. even though islam and christianity are termed as religions, they lack spirituality. .

I'm African and I'm not spiritual. grin

Many Africans who have lived in /Europe are throwing away their religion
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

I'm African and I'm not spiritual. grin

Many Africans who have lived in /Europe are throwing away their religion

cmon there must be sometime when you felt strange, everyoe goes through that.

anyways, my point is that most Africans are living in Africa, not in Europe. and btw i am an African living in Europe, so der.. cool
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Logicbwoy: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

cmon there must be sometime when you felt strange, everyoe goes through that.

anyways, my point is that most Africans are living in Africa, not in Europe. and btw i am an African living in Europe, so der.. cool

Hahaha.

Then how do you practice your religion? You'd probably find it hard to get palm oil and all that stuff?
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Hahaha.

Then how do you practice your religion? You'd probably find it hard to get palm oil and all that stuff?

yes for most rites i have to go back to Nigeria. they are secret-rites and my doing it alone would be impossible because its a usually community affair. we dont use palm oil. but some items i get it along with me when i go back.
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Logicbwoy: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes for most rites i have to go back to Nigeria. they are secret-rites and my doing it alone would be impossible because its a usually community affair. we dont use palm oil. but some items i get it along with me when i go back.

You dont use palm oil? Ha.....I guess, its because you're not from the south of Naija

Anyways, people have been pushed by xtianity and islam to always see you guys as a "cult"
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by Ptolomeus(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dear friends PAGAN and Logic
I do not know whether Africa will be pagan or atheist. I only that one day Africa will wake up, and end on Islam and Christianity ...
The gods will be cast into the sea slave and go swimming too far to his true home.

What is the problem with palm oil? Here we have it for rituals.
Other materials are more difficult to find, but everything is found when one looks ...
A hug to you both!
Re: HORRIFIC DECLINATION OF TRIBAL RELIGIONS ! (Africa) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
Logicbwoy:

Anyways, people have been pushed by xtianity and islam to always see you guys as a "cult"

then they need to wear glasses. .cool

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Catholics Should Have Their Own Section on Nairaland! / Should Companies Pay Tithe? / Poverty Saps IQ, Religious Superstition Scavenges On It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.