Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore (23929 Views)

Carmen Ortega Reveals Curves As She Step Out In Kim Kardashiao Look / Ronaldo Named In Kim Kardashian’s Sex List (SEE Other Celebs On The List / I Am Not Interested In Marriage - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
ogugua88: ^^ Facially she's beautiful. I'll be the first person to say it. However, you have made good points. She wears weaves and extensions as much as the next African woman lol.
Don't you wear them as well? Oh! Please!
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
~Royal~:
That video was garbage, Kim's a Boring Fhhuck. cheesy

I was real disappointed when i first seen the video years ago. Her bedroom game wack

You are talking about personality you Royal of all people. Jeez. You speak as if you can do better in bed. Please, try to trim down those muscles in your body using liposuction.
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
all4naija: Don't you wear them as well? Oh! Please!

[size=13pt]No, I don't. I never have and I don't plan on ever doing so. Thanks for asking though.[/size]
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
OP, I'm still interested in her grin
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]No, I don't. I never have and I don't plan on ever doing so. Thanks for asking though.[/size]
The reason why I always get into disagreement with you is that you are fond of criticizing American celebrities on a wrong foot, while you reside in Florida. That is unacceptable. Mind you as civilized as you are it is expected of you to know better than many people in this forum the world will live in as at present.

I quite agree you are entitled to your opinion all rather freedom of speech but not in the skewed ways of putting others on the edge. If you have been following my comments in this forum you would find out I get aggressive often times with people who are bent on putting others down. It doesn't tell we of me neither does it tell well of the people in question.

From the look of things you are twisted by the fact that you think African traditions are superior to that of the West, from what I can deduce from most of your comments. Indeed, it takes a lot of things to really define morality from an African perspective and make it works in the modern world. Civility as part of ingredients of modern civilization is evolving and judging others based on what you think is right(from African perspective) is absolutely absurd. I must say, it only not make the world looks boring but make it looks primitive.

I am not expecting you to see this my comment as something meaningful though. One thing is for sure, there is something you can take out of it in whatsoever way you deem fit.

Thank you.
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2013
all4naija: The reason why I always get into disagreement with you is that you are fond of criticizing American celebrities on a wrong foot, while you reside in Florida. That is unacceptable. Mind you as civilized as you are it is expected of you to know better than many people in this forum the world will live in as at present.

I quite agree you are entitled to your opinion all rather freedom of speech but not in the skewed ways of putting others on the edge. If you have been following my comments in this forum you would find out I get aggressive often times with people who are bent on putting others down. It doesn't tell we of me neither does it tell well of the people in question.

From the look of things you are twisted by the fact that you think African traditions are superior to that of the West, from what I can deduce from most of your comments. Indeed, it takes a lot of things to really define morality from an African perspective and make it works in the modern world. Civility as part of ingredients of modern civilization is evolving and judging others based on what you think is right(from African perspective) is absolutely absurd. I must say, it only not make the world looks boring but make it looks primitive.

I am not expecting you to see this my comment as something meaningful though. One thing is for sure, there is something you can take out of it in whatsoever way you deem fit.

Thank you.

[size=13pt]I don't live in Florida. Maybe you're confusing me for Ileke-Idi.

I hope you're not expecting me to coddle American celebrities simply because I live in the US, because that would be ridiculous. If that's the case, then I hope you came down on Nigerians who were fond of criticizing the late Goldie Harvey.

It's not that I won't see your comment as meaningful. I simply don't think this response is for me. I'm not hell bent on putting others down. I don't think African traditions are superior to that of the west. I don't judge anyone based on what I think. Who am I?

I don't recall getting into disagreements with you. I criticize anyone and everyone who I feel should be criticized within reason. I'm not going to hold back on Americans because I'm an American, nor will I back down on criticizing Nigerians because I'm Nigerian. I don't hold biases.

I don't even see what this has to do with my original comment.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by pleep(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2013
lol niggas (black men) will never get tired of kim kardashian
Re: Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore by SmartyPants(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2017
str8talk1:
My advice to nairaland moderators is to put more effort in publishing topics dat add more value to our socio-political lives and not dissipating unnecessary energy in things dat hv little or no importance to d ordinary Nigerians. Most topics dat r published here just junks!

Lol but when you signed up did nairaland promise you this? Nairaland is a place for all Nigerians and it relies on user generated content thus posts will be reflective of the varying interests of the broad spectrum of Nigerian society.

What nairaland has done is create different sections. So instead of you demanding that everyone conform to your interests, simply head straight to the section that interests you and ignore the topics that don't.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idris Elba And Wife, Sabrina Dowhre At The 2019 Met Gala / Uti: Jesus Will Be Disappointed On Nigerian Christians Supporting Trump / Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.