Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing (31374 Views)

How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Little As N3,000. / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Start Recharge Card Printing Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by jannech: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls, friends who can guide me on where to purchase thermal papers in cartons ....pls with good prices ....or become one of distributors...thanks
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by Emdee590(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2018
so true as i am a living witness
nairawall:
Ringo Telecom is one big trashy outfit.

If you are serious about printing recharge cards, stay of Ringo.
They tend to pose as a very serious outfit but their customer support and delays can really get into ones nerve.

They don't pick calls and even when they pick they will tell you they are busy, they are simply not organised and unprofessional. I will advice any serious business person to stay clear of Ringo Telecom.
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by Omah7: 1:16am On Sep 05, 2020
I print recharge cards i can teach you with 1k
WhatsApp me 09062177949
No referrals
No upgrade fee
And its cheap
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by Omah7: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2020
Which are u using now den
Re: How Do I Start Recharge Card Printing by commarrkss: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Taking His Daughter, Temi, To School In A Throwback Photo / Make Some Cool Cash On EPL (second Half Substitution) / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.