Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct (3246 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Dogara, Gbajabiamila Finally Reach Truce / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Olanlere11: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
Every thief has a story, just as every prostitute has a tale. Gbajabiamila is a fraudster and a crook of a first order. This so called Honourable who has dominated both print, electronic and social media in recent times, finally admitted to committing financial misconduct in the face of overwhelming evidences. GBAJABIAMILA who defrauded a client of a whooping $25000 in the United States before running to Nigeria to evade arrest and start a political career has since being in the National Assembly furthering fraudulent activities. In his word, " I was sanctioned by the Georgia Bar Disciplinary Board for professional misconduct and negligence due to unfortunate ethical violation that took place about 10 years ago. There are no ifs, buts and ands about it". Though the crook attempted to repair his battered image by alluding to his paralegal, rational beings like us who can not be deceived by fairy tales know it when a man battles for survival. This is an attribute of a sinking man looking for cover, unfortunately GBAJABIAMILA has not mentioned d name of d paralegal he claims eloped wt d money,neither did he report d matter to d court during trail. I hope EFCC knows d next line of action cos there is no stopn till we rid d legislature of bandits like GBAJABIAMILA . Gbajaology,faroukology and hembelogy have found their ways into our lexicon. What a dishonorable lot!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by bubadaniel13: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
See thief,I have always have a lot of suspicion on that man,wuna no de see am for house,he is always looking worried and disturbed,no wonder we now no the reason,na big thief e be oh...imagine self na for Yanky e go steal $25,000.What kind of house of reps are having?committees turn to comithieves, Gbaja should bury his head in shame and apologies to GEJ for this stupid act.I think there should be a general overhaul of that House oh..because we don't who is who,pls let the security agencies screen this people b4 d pull this nation down.Gbajamila should keep quiet with pounds of lies becos he is rogue.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by 1800bc(f): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
bubadaniel13: See thief,I have always have a lot of suspicion on that man,wuna no de see am for house,he is always looking worried and disturbed,no wonder we now no the reason,na big thief e be oh...imagine self na for Yanky e go steal $25,000.What kind of house of reps are having?committees turn to comithieves, Gbaja should bury his head in shame and apologies to GEJ for this stupid act.I think there should be a general overhaul of that House oh..because we don't who is who,pls let the security agencies screen this people b4 d pull this nation down.Gbajamila should keep quiet with pounds of lies becos he is rogue.

there are no two ways about this thing. The guy is a scam!
forget this guy lets do something reasonable.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Hatitude: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
We've read this already! Doesn't seem to matter much in my view. Seems there is a campaign going on to discredit him cos he was one of the leading reps that called for impeachment of GEJ.

You see if this revelation had been prior to the impeachment threat on GEJ, then it would have been of interest to most of us but now I think you really should give it up.

[size=14pt]
It's having zero effect on most Nigerians!!!
[/size]
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
Since GEJ..his hanger -on and sycophants believe in playing dirty....then there shouldn't be any wolf cry when the real game begins..
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by bubadaniel13: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hatitude: We've read this already! Doesn't seem to matter much in my view. Seems there is a campaign going on to discredit him cos he was one of the leading reps that called for impeachment of GEJ.

You see if this revelation had been prior to the impeachment threat on GEJ, then it would have been of interest to most of us but now I think you really should give it up.

[size=14pt]
[/size]
Hatitude,campaign against a fraudster?you want to tell me that he is innocent or what,my concern as a true is not boiled on sentiment,he who comes to equity must come with clean hands,Gbajamila has no iota of moral to even become a lawmaker talk less of a minority leader,his hands are dirty and stained with corruption.Thank he has started admitting,very soon we go hear more,he should keep quiet and face the charges b4 him,make efcc visit this man abeg,he has questions to answer.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Stallion77(f): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hatitude: We've read this already! Doesn't seem to matter much in my view. Seems there is a campaign going on to discredit him cos he was one of the leading reps that called for impeachment of GEJ.

[size=14pt]
[/size]
Interesting...so u alone can pompously get up and call urself Nigerians' ? Only you= Nigerians abi? If u no get comment relax jor. Armed robber like u!

1 Like

Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by LFJ: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
May the Almighty God cut short the life of those that spread lie
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by FJCRUISER: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
omashe oh all our law makers r not well oh . they thief deny first then accept lata
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
bubadaniel13: Hatitude,campaign against a fraudster?you want to tell me that he is innocent or what,my concern as a true is not boiled on sentiment,he who comes to equity must come with clean hands,Gbajamila has no iota of moral to even become a lawmaker talk less of a minority leader,his hands are dirty and stained with corruption.Thank he has started admitting,very soon we go hear more,he should keep quiet and face the charges b4 him,make efcc visit this man abeg,he has questions to answer.

Darn! Efcc to visit him for a supposedly ethical misconduct that happened in the US in 2002...? some of you guys remove all doubts once you type here about your dumbness! angry shocked
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by FJCRUISER: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
LFJ: May the Almighty God cut short the life of those that spread lie
na who be lair? abi na u be d paralegal wey no get name ? our politicians shd learn to b smart joor . one they ll say ther,s no truth in d allegation d next they ll say it's true but...............na wah JESUS no go come second time oh
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2012

Amin Edunmare!!!!
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
If this is the best you guys can stick him on with.....then you have failed woefully, it wont wash! grin
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Stallion77(f): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2012

Amen o! Especially those that use the lies to sit in political office and reject national awards cos of what they are hiding but nothing is hidden under the sun...na time e fit take.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by LFJ: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
FJCRUISER:
na who be lair? abi na u be d paralegal wey no get name ? our politicians shd learn to b smart joor . one they ll say ther,s no truth in d allegation d next they ll say it's true but...............na wah JESUS no go come second time oh

If u are spreading lie u should be concern
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Camilia247: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
it so shameful.. when i first saw the post ystdy i tot it was a mere allegation,but Gbajagate himself accepted that he appeared b4 the disciplinary commitee for misconduct and other offences, and gave excuse for change of name,na wa...just when we tot the r no bad eggs again in the house of reps, we r getting rotte ones..make God help naija...come to think of it, wot kind of law will such a person formulate, bad character is like pregnancy, it neva hides, in due time it becomes obvious...necessary agencies and org shud take action or else...

http://adedunmade..com/2012/07/femi-gbajabiamila-rebuts-allegations-of.html?spref=tw
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Stallion77(f): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
ilugunboy: If this is the best you guys can stick him on with.....then you have failed woefully, it wont wash! grin

Wait o...I don't understand you fa... To thief money don turn beta thing Wonders shall one day try to end but never end.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Stallion77:

Wait o...I don't understand you fa... To thief money don turn beta thing Wonders shall one day try to end but never end.

F0ol..I told you to use your real UserId ......coward!
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Stallion77(f): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

F0ol..I told you to use your real UserId ......coward!

Moderator pls ban this guy.... he is a scam meant to derail us from facts....and lacks proper reasoning ability which makes him qualified for high intensive care at the psychiatric ward.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2012
Stallion77:

Moderator pls ban this guy.... he is a scam meant to derail us from facts....and lacks proper reasoning ability which makes him qualified for high intensive care at the psychiatric ward.

You prove with every of your post..how dumb you are!....Use you real Id!....am not going to join in your gutter words.

40 laptops member!
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Deleahmed: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Olanlere11: Every thief has a story, just as every prostitute has a tale. Gbajabiamila is a fraudster and a crook of a first order. This so called Honourable who has dominated both print, electronic and social media in recent times, finally admitted to committing financial misconduct in the face of overwhelming evidences. GBAJABIAMILA who defrauded a client of a whooping $25000 in the United States before running to Nigeria to evade arrest and start a political career has since being in the National Assembly furthering fraudulent activities. In his word, " I was sanctioned by the Georgia Bar Disciplinary Board for professional misconduct and negligence due to unfortunate ethical violation that took place about 10 years ago. There are no ifs, buts and ands about it". Though the crook attempted to repair his battered image by alluding to his paralegal, rational beings like us who can not be deceived by fairy tales know it when a man battles for survival. This is an attribute of a sinking man looking for cover, unfortunately GBAJABIAMILA has not mentioned d name of d paralegal he claims eloped wt d money,neither did he report d matter to d court during trail. I hope EFCC knows d next line of action cos there is no stopn till we rid d legislature of bandits like GBAJABIAMILA . Gbajaology,faroukology and hembelogy have found their ways into our lexicon. What a dishonorable lot!!!!!!!!!!

Take our politicians:  they're a bunch of yo-yos.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by apala911: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2012

[size=14pt]
[/size]

Why not call a spade, a spade. Can a leopard change its skin. Let's condemn illegality in strongest term.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Gbawe: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

Darn! Efcc to visit him for a supposedly ethical misconduct that happened in the US in 2002...? some of you guys remove all doubts once you type here about your dumbness! angry shocked

My brother, the political 'illiteracy' of Nigerians, even worsened by their blind devotion to individuals and 'camps', is disheartening. Bring us something that involves proven criminal misconduct, backed by legal conviction, and we can talk.

1 Like

Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by usmanyaro17: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

I can see that you not in touch with reality,how much is he paying you for this,you are supporting a rogue,shame on you.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, the political 'illiteracy' of Nigerians, even worsened by their devotion to individuals and 'camps', is disheartening. Bring us something that involves proven criminal misconduct, backed by legal conviction, and we can talk.

Some of them are not really politically illiterate as such...the filthy lucre that accrues to them at the end of each day's posting on NLand blinds them...
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
usmanyaro17: I can see that you not in touch with reality,how much is he paying you for this,you are supporting a rogue,shame on you.

Another 40 laptop member.... grin, in your cash-and -carry world, everything is tied down to money...and not principle..ode!
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Stallion77(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

You prove with every of your post..how dumb you are!....Use you real Id!....am not going to join in your gutter words.

40 laptops member!

See the person I am even exchanging words with pls read his online signature before he changes it.."Signature: "Because we believe that our ethnic group, our society, our political party, our God, is better than your God, we kill each other." -- Neale Donald Walsch

I was right wen I said he needed psychiatric attention...I will need to ignore u my friend. Sorry.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Stallion77:

See the person I am even exchanging words with pls read his online signature before he changes it.."Signature: "Because we believe that our ethnic group, our society, our political party, our God, is better than your God, we kill each other." -- Neale Donald Walsch

I was right wen I said he needed psychiatric attention...I will need to ignore u my friend. Sorry.

Apparently...your debased reasoning is not strong enough to understand it....

1 Like

Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Ejine(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
What an irony it is, the country's existence, for EFCC to visit the man over a so-called crime he committed in the USA, but have nothing to say to Alamieyeseigha over crimes he committed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Gbawe: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2012
ilugunboy:

Some of them are not really politically illiterate a such...the filthy lucre that accrues to them at the end of each day's posting on NLand blinds them...[b][/b]

My brother, on this thread, you have a point completely ala 40 laptop crew. Look at the first three responses (including that of the OP) and inspect the relevant info of the users who supplied those post. It is the usual MO (modus operandi) of the 40 laptop crew plaguing NL as per new members who joined in June, July 2012 with a scope of discussion limited to sycophantic defense of GEJ and rabidly automatic attacks against his perceived enemies like El Rufai, Bakare, Buhari, Tinubu et al. Simply disgusting and a sad indicator of the joblessness and desperation blighting the decency, ethics and moral compass of Nigerians. It is a disgrace many Nigerians are now reduced to this.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ejiné: What an irony it is, the country's existence, for EFCC to visit the man over a so-called crime he committed in the USA, but have nothing to say to Alamieyeseigha over a crime he committed in Nigeria.

Not a crime in the true sense..otherwise he won't step in and out of US as he wishes, but they want to put it across to those gullible that he is a criminal.

Some of their paymasters can't step a foot on U.S soil.
Re: Gbajagate: Gbajabiamila Finally Owns Up To Financial Misconduct by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, on this thread, you have a point completely ala 40 laptop crew. Look at the first three responses (including that of the OP) and inspect the relevant info of the users who supplied those post. It is the usual MO (modus operandi) of the 40 laptop crew plaguing NL as per new members who joined in June, July 2012 with a scope of discussion limited to sycophantic defense of GEJ and rabidly automatic attacks against his perceived enemies like El Rufai, Bakare, Buhari, Tinubu et al. Simply disgusting and a sad indicator of the joblessness and desperation blighting the decency, ethics and moral compass of Nigerians. It is a disgrace many Nigerians are now reduced to this.

It now behooves on some of us never to allow their scheming and lies take on the garb of truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Condemns ALUU Killing / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!osun Election Tribunal: Omisore (PDP) Received More Valid / What GEJ Said About His Die-hard Critics Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.