Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

9japrof's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9japrof's Profile / 9japrof's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by 9japrof(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
chai
Travel / Re: No Jobs In Dubai: Nigerian Man Warns Nigerians Still Coming To Dubai (Video) by 9japrof(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
cool
Politics / Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by 9japrof(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2022
Clown, he should start comedy already

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by 9japrof(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
;Da
Celebrities / Re: Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians by 9japrof(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
grin
Politics / Re: President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment by 9japrof(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Money laundering vehicle activated
Romance / Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by 9japrof(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2021
grin
Celebrities / Re: Lola Omotayo Pays Tribute To Dad On 1st Death Anniversary (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Everybody papa dey go "heaven" watching down over the earth, so all these criminals in politics, commerical and religious entities in Nigeria na who's papa and mama�...

Abi the so called "hellfire" no dey again�.

The wages sin pays is death, all our dead loved ones are non existent, unconscious, knows nothing at all, and cannot look over the living...

10 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: What Calms You Down Whenever You Are Angry? by 9japrof(m): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2021
kiss

We are humans, getting angry is cool and normal more especially when we are slighted or provoked...what's abnormal is getting violent due to being provoked...sometimes a 3 minute act of violence would ruin once life forever....

Personally I always put my anger in check and always leave the scenario that instigated that anger...personally have seen someone who's anger is keeping him in jail for over ten years now�.

So I see "caution" and apply " danger" nowadays

16 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Alleged Forgery: Court Reserves Ruling On Fani-Kayode’s Application Till Dec.17 by 9japrof(m): 4:59am On Dec 15, 2021
Justice Delayed is Justice Denied....due to the length of our justice process and systems most cases end of being waste of time and state resources, cos the defendent would use all state and legal apparatus to frustrate the case till the case is thrown out...
Travel / Re: UAE Stops International Airlines From Boarding Nigerian Passengers To Dubai by 9japrof(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigeria no go fit win this diplomatic row....we don bite more we can chew...

They know they have us by the blockos, many European countries have already banned us due to the corona omicron outbreak, the only luxury place left for the Elites and Middle Class to flex their money is UAE...how many of their citizens come to Nigeria for business or Pleasure...

Nigeria you fought a good fight, its now time to cave in and negotiate.,,,we are living in past glory, the only time NIgeria was a force in the committee of nations was in the 70s and 80s, currently we are a carricature of the Giant of Africa

123 Likes 11 Shares

Health / Re: Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area by 9japrof(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
if you can see this message, get Kordy Capsule from greenlife herbal and you will be good
Travel / Re: Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death by 9japrof(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gucciboy1:
Unlimited browsing cheat for Airtel, Glo, 9mobile and 100mb daily limit for MTN available for just 1k, WhatsApp me if interested

Nigga how does it work
Business / Re: Naira To Gabons Central African Franc by 9japrof(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2021
Nezero:
Maybe buy dollars first, then...

A lot of money would be lost in multiple exchanges, that should be the last resort

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Naira To Gabons Central African Franc by 9japrof(m): 5:32am On May 21, 2021
Please who has a connect to a Legit exchanger from Naira to Gabons currency...

Such connect needed urgently please.

Mod, please you can help me project it to where it could be seen easily
Crime / Re: Faith Ojemire & Esekgabona: Kidnapped Edo Schoolgirls Still In Captivity by 9japrof(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sad to say, but I doubt if they are still alive....

Maybe those that did this wicked act are known by the victims and at that there isn't anyway they would release them.

Nigeria is messed up, so the governor carried on politics like nothing happened
Politics / Re: Edo: PDP Drags Justice Obile Before NJC by 9japrof(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
What ever they want make them do, none of the power play is in the interest of the masses...

Obaseki winning the edo polls would send a strong message to governors who are stooges to their political godfather to man up and fight instead of chickening out like Ambode...

But with this kind of politricks e dey very obvious say no hope for this country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice by 9japrof(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ofcourse social media has a way of making people blow and trend....

If you have any skills and services you have, keep showcasing, keep advertising, keep marketing yourself...your stardom might come in ways in never can imagine...

62 Likes 3 Shares

Autos / Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by 9japrof(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Oskydeelight:
Add 80k to the 500k and come and carry my neatly used Hyundai Getz

Check this my thread for full details
https://www.nairaland.com/5917080/neatly-used-hyundai-getz-2007

Please chat or call me, I can't monitor thread or be following and be responding continuously on this thread plz

Where are you, 400k down to pick it in Abuja
Autos / Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by 9japrof(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2020
Focusephraim:
Reverse camera
Leather seat
Alloyed rim
Ac chilling
Good engine and gear
Slightly negotiable

Forget about the background
The car is neater than this

Where is this car

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets New IMF Appointment by 9japrof(m): 5:51am On Apr 11, 2020
festacman:
Congratulations ma, but I would have been happier if in your times as Finance minister, you initiated diversification of Nigerian economy.

Having studied the terrain in your first stint under Pres. Obasanjo, one had expected concrete action on diversification in your second stint as coordinating minister of cabinet/Finance Minister of Finance under Pres. Jonathan. Things could have been a lot better if you did that but all is now history. You are certainly world famous but you have few legacies at home.

Wishing you all the best, still.

She warned she begged, but she's just a staff, who could only recommend...

The onions was on Jonathan and the governors

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 9japrof(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Bky07:
Good morning, a lady based in Abuja is in need of a flatmate to share 1 year rent.the location is at galadimawa.She must be bsc/msc holder,working class/business,with a good heart,matured Age 33 years to 35yrs.All you need is your box of cloth and makeup
Please call this number for more enquiries on 08176974114

Man nko?

1 Like

Phones / Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 9japrof(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Catchfirez:
Swift 4g LTE Sim card forsale.

please can it work in abuja?
Properties / Re: Lady's Landlord Increased Her Rent From N550,000 To N1million In Lagos by 9japrof(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I live in Abuja and houses here are expensive!

BTW I Bariga apartments are relatively affordable! Anyway, until we see pictures of the apartments and the area in Bariga... But I think her landlord doesn't want her anymore

As you dey abuja, you no go use your connect knack me one connect for this abuja make life take sweet
Education / Re: IPPIS: Nigerian Lecturers Do Not Hold Multiple Full Time Lecturing Jobs by 9japrof(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2019
stagger:

Another ignorant fool ranting.

Sabbatical leave and engagement of a retired professor for no more than a period of 5 years are both contained within the laws establishng universities. In years gone by, lecturers used to travel abroad on sabbatical leave, in case you do not know.

Sabbatical leave is a period where a lecturer takes a break of 1 or 2 years to join another university to build capacity for the other university. You can liken this to when soldiers are engaged in peacekeeping operations. After their operations, they are paid a special allowance in foreign currency and return to their home countries and back to the armed forces of their nation.

It is the same with sabbatical leave. After the period of engagement by the 2nd university, the lecturer is expected to go back to his primary university of employment to continue his work.

Some of you Nigerians who come online to rant on the basis of abyssmal ignorance need to know the laws of your country as pertaining establishment of institutions.
l

Who made himself a greater foool now, oya hold on lemme make this clear for you since you lack comprehension skills ...

Did I ever tell you that those laws or acts don't exist? Did you see me in my writeup question that, or do you just want to make a mockery of yourself?

Do you think for example that the federal government would still pay double salaries(400k for example) if they were to do sabatical under the IPPS... Brother think, think well, that's why they are fighting... Allowances are different compared to double salaries...

1 Like

Education / Re: IPPIS: Nigerian Lecturers Do Not Hold Multiple Full Time Lecturing Jobs by 9japrof(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2019
favouryemmy:
Yes, it's true. Nigerian lecturers do not hold multiple full time lecturing jobs. It's a cheap blackmail by the FG to force the university staff to join IPPIS, which is against the extant laws that established the universities. A Lecturer is only allowed to do adjunct or visiting lecturing jobs, which are part time jobs. Before universities employ lecturers, they ensure that such persons do not hold any other full-time job before the appointment letters are issued. This is because they know that it's against the law to hold multiple full time jobs at same time when working in the public service.

Every country is guided by laws and the rule of law must be upheld by any government if not anarchy could set in. Universities do not just come into existence, every university is established only after the law establishing it has been made. Therefore universities have laws that are backing them as passed by the national assembly. In addition, there is an act of the national assembly that is dedicated to universities generally in the country.

Now, the law of universities all over the world and Nigeria establishes that universities must have governing councils, whose members are appointed by the visitor (the president, for federal universities and ; the governor for the state). These governing councils are by law vested with the responsibility of managing the university in terms of its employment, finances, etc. Therefore, university workers are responsible to their respective governing councils, which employed them. Remember also that they are employed by the visitor to manage the universities and they need not be redundant according to the law.

The law also states that any government policy that is contrary to the law should never supercede law. That means that the law is sacrosanct on such matters. The IPPIS will erroneously remove the power to manage the finances and employment of staff from the governing councils and this is against the law. The law of the land no matter whose ox is gored must supercede any contrary policy as is the case with the IPPIS. The government of the land must uphold the law as they swore to do.

If we must move forward as a country, we must learn to respect our laws else we would be inviting more anarchy in the country. I am typing this in order to educate the readers and to ensure that we do not fall for the cheap blackmail by the FG. Several MDAs that joined the IPPIS are currently regretting their decisions, due to its many disadvantages. Please check the links below.

ASUU, ASUP or whatever body you guys form under the guise of unionism are thieves, rogues, cunny and lieing bastards who are only after their selfish interests...

Lecturers don't do two jobs, really? We all know you guys are lieing. We know many lecturers who work multiple hours for multiple schools sometimes in different states to earn multiple pay while suffering the students with less teaching hours and attention. Because they have too much workload, they end up grading the students below par because they delegate the responsibility of grading to students who sometimes don't know what they are marking.

Lecturers what about sabbatical leave where a lecturer on a 400k salary for example would move to another university or polytechnic and earn double salary at the same time for one year. This is what the rogues are fighting.

ASUU are also confused as individual members and also as a group, I know in some schools, members have been clamping down on their management of deducting their funds who should applaud this initiative are the ones fighting it, do you wanna know why?

Because another part of this IPPS backlash is because their are allowances these money loving lecturers received from their various institutions which the federal government are not aware and wouldn't agree to pay if there is a shift to the IPPS payment. These payments are usually made using the institution's IGR and would cease since payments can now be made directly from the FG.

Do you know that these lecturers even after retirement lobby management to still employ them on contract where they are still paid the same bogus salary they earn even before retirement with little or no output, all these would stop or even reduce to a barest minimum if IPPS is implemented...

Federal Government wants to block a very big loophole in the mismanagement of funds and as usual the useless ASUU is fighting. Think for example the block money the FG send to universities/Polytechnics monthly, in among these funds, some staff have died, some have resigned, some have retired and in most schools majority of them are not being replaced, what it says is that most universities/Polytechnics, there are bunch of ghost workers that would be unearthed as soon as there is a shift in IPPS, no wonder some schools are silently employing staff underground to shore up the staff they claim to have...

I know what I am saying and I ask any ASUU/ASUP lecturer to counter this

50 Likes 3 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgent Recruitment For Writers by 9japrof(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Please can one work remotely, cos I would only be interested if its a remote job
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 9japrof(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Viking007:
Please you guys should stop sending me messages. I've sent it to almost 100 persons already. It's enough. Please nobody should spam my mailbox, it'll be deleted.

The email address you quoted in my comment above. Kindly remove it as I now get non-stop unsolicited messages.

Cc:ggnggroup.

Da'Allah yankwuri no vex, me self for like get the info now....

Please send for one last time or someone who might have received the info in the past should hit me up
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 9japrof(m): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2019
Viking007:
Sorry I'm not a good story teller. You need verifiable experience with corporate establishments.

Bros I go need the job ooo, I sent you a mail since the past 48 hours, I just resigned from Fed.Poly Bida, Niger State.

I have over 5 year working experience under my belt...

Thanks, I would be expecting the reply please. My email is dog*****@yahoo.com
Politics / Re: Senator Nwaoboshi, Disowns 11 Houses, Bank Accounts Seized By Court by 9japrof(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2019
You see why military regime been good pass democracy. In Milatary regime, we had fewer thieves who were generals, in Democracy here in Nigeria, everybody be criminal ranging from councilor in the Local Government to the Presidency...

Everyday you keep hearing mind boggling figures stolen and till now, still we haven't collapsed
Politics / Re: Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) by 9japrof(m): 6:55am On May 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Ladies do what works for you, don't allow these niggas cajole you into marrying their sorry asses.

They would show picture of amosun, show you picture of okonjo iwela, show you picture of Barack Obama to make you believe them and marry their broke asses... Not all broke people make it to the top, some become "broker"

And to you materialistic girls that would leave a potential nigga with a bright future, with a legit hussling spirit to go date that Yahoo yahoo nigga, that G Boy cos of wealth, you would actually see that thing you are looking for.

Because of riches you would leave niggas of your age bracket to go marry a nigga with a 20,30 or even 40 years age difference and tell me its love, taaa thunder fire your mouth there

16 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Cabinet Members Still Operating Bank Accounts Not Linked To TSA – Maina by 9japrof(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Nigga even have the boldness to tell us straight to our face " I dey my house, comman beat me"

Chai e no go better for our useless politicians in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.