Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

001ng's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 001ng's Profile / 001ng's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Autos / Re: Toyota Avalon 1998 Needed. by 001ng: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
finco:
i have one presently in Abuja.i bought it from a friend who relocated to America.the car is still good but u need to work on the driving shaft and the front Learther is torn.u have to replace the leather.the car is V6 engine and I bought it 3 years ago from the owner.if ur interested call me @07038161317
You aren't picking up?
Autos / Re: Toyota Avalon 1998 Needed. by 001ng: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
If you have one or two years used, kindly indicate.
Autos / Toyota Avalon 1998 Needed. by 001ng: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2018
If you have neat Toyota Avalon 1998/1999 model for sale, kindly indicate or contact 08188328325.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 001ng: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
jnyuwa02:

You can't expect to be spoon fed every information. Go do the needful due diligence for yourself. Make google your best friend. When I was doing my own research, I found some schools that invoked their own discretion to accept people with no bachelors degree or a low GPA if work experience is shown. Some had expensive tabs or deadlines that did not fall within the parameters of what I was looking for. Go find them, do your research, read up, they are there.
Thanks for your contributions so far.
I didn't ask you to spoonfeed me, I asked that question to know if you have one handy. I have been doing my research here for sometime now, all I do see is this 3.0 cut off. Asking for an example is not a bad one.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 001ng: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Some schools will waive a low GPA if you can show 2 or 3 years of work experience in the field you are applying. Heck, some schools will even accept you with no degree at all, if you can show compelling circumstances and experience. PGD is not a guarantee for MSC admission, but it surely helps. Some schools offer Foundation Studies leading to acceptance in some of their programs, but they don't guarantee anything, you will have to apply and pass through the MSC admission process like everyone else. Completing the Foundation Studies and PGD though, gives you some bragging rights during the admission process and GRE and GMAT are waived in many schools, if you complete the stated programs. I must attach a caveat however, PGD prospective students applying for visa in Nigeria face a much tougher time than masters students in getting visa. So you might want to dot your i's and cross your t's wisely. I often advice people to try and get into a masters program and go for PGD only as an absolutely last resort.
Thanks .

Example of such school?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by 001ng: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Guys, please I need an answer to my question. Experienced guys here , help out.

I don't have 3.0 CGPA requirements for MSC in Canada, what is the other route I can follow?

Graduate diploma ,does it lead to MSC admission in Canada, as we have here it here in Nigeria?

Thanks .
Crime / Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
Lalasticlala

Kindly move this to front page to dispel the wrong information. This little boy is still missing or do you still need more proof?
Crime / Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
stefanweeks:
Na wa for awon bloggers

They used this lil man's pic for a murder case in Ghana.

Op are u really sure?
I took this picture with my phone now and if you look well, you will see my thumb nail showing there.
This picture is with me now.

I'm yet to find the police report.

The pages of the note is where we record missing persons reported to our TV station.
Crime / Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

This is the earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3810973/man-nabbed-beheading-son-adidaase
Crime / Re: This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
Contacted the dad, he said that the boy is still missing. Plz disregard whatever you read online about this boy and the incident in Ghana.

They are two different issues and wonder why somebody, somewhere will manufacture lies to sell to the public. Sometimes, I wish the cyber law can be passed and signed to regulate the Internet. So many news on the social media are lies .
Crime / This Boy Is Still Missing ( Pictures) by 001ng: 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
Hello,
The picture of this boy was reported to our TV station (NTA Aba)with police report as a missing person. I was suprised last week to see on Front page ( https://www.nairaland.com/3810973/man-nabbed-beheading-son-adidaase ) that the incident that happened in Ghana sometimes ago is the poor boy. Please disregard the information as it is false. This boy is still missing.

Seun and MOD take note .

Business / Re: Hotel Vs School Investment by 001ng: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aquablue:
School business,I reckon,requires far less start up and lower operating cost.
I am an educationist and I am looking into starting up mine as well.
As a non educationists, hope I can handle it?
Business / Re: Hotel Vs School Investment by 001ng: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
menama:
It takes a lot of money to start up and run a good hotel. Operating costs (salary, 247electricity, internet and tv bills, facilities maintenance, etc) for hotels are high dia by making profit margins to be low (average between 6 -15%). Patronage can fluctuate greatly, and by season which means you can be operating at lost for half the year, and try to make it up in the other months. It is indeed a though business.

School business on the other hand have a relatively lower operating cost and by extension a greater profit margin. 50m is more than enof to build a standard primary and secondary school in Nigeria. I will go for the school option if I wia in ur shoes.

All the best in your quests.

Regards.
Thanks.
Business / Re: Hotel Vs School Investment by 001ng: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
bitcoininvesto:
Do a feasiblity study of your environment. If you have large population of residents, school might be appropriate. If their is high traffic/movement of people, especially strangers, you might consider Hotel n Bar.
Thank you.
It is a serene environment and still developing.

2nd question, can 50m be able to achieve any of them?
Business / Hotel Vs School Investment by 001ng: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
I have 3 plots of land in a good environment in Port Harcourt and I have about 50m .

I have plans but I am indifferent on which investment I should go for.

My plans are:

(1)Build a 2 star hotel of about 15 rooms with bush bar and gym .

(2) Build a good primary and secondary school .

Guys, which of these investments can my budget accommodate with a good ROI .

Thanks
Front page will be welcomed.
Crime / Re: Ojukwu’s Niece, 4 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking (Photo) by 001ng: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
To sell your story very fast, you picked a name very popular to achieve a sole aim. How did you came to know that she is Ojukwu niece?

31 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Help, Benz C240. by 001ng: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Update: I called an electrician and he checked the fuses and replaced some , I kicked and it started. It's a fuse problem.
Culture / Re: 7 Important Facts To Know About Eze Nri Of The Igbos. by 001ng: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Igbo enweghi Eze.

He is Eze Nri, he has no influence in other igbo communities. You guys should stop this hyping. I'm Igbo, my genealogy and that of my village didn't originate from Nri.

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Musa Mayaki: I Was Punished For Censoring Hate Campaigns by 001ng: 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
britzz:
He also appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure that somebody with very rich knowledge about television broadcasting is henceforth appointed chairman of the NTA board.
grin grin
SOMEBODY HELP ME ASK EGBON MUSA, SOMEBODY LIKE WHO? JUST SUGGEST FOR US cheesy cheesy
hh
Even Mayaki is talking!!!

His tenure was scandal upon scandals.

1 Like 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Help, Benz C240. by 001ng: 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
mayor2013:

One question did the car crank and did not start or it wasn't cranking at all

It doesn't crank.
Car Talk / Re: Help, Benz C240. by 001ng: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
kingreign:

This isn't romance zone or home page, folk here aren't cut out for that silly FTC dedication shyyte you children are all after.

@ OP, Mercedes W203 usually use battery of 100amps rating, if you can lay hands on a good Mercedes 100amp battery, you're good to go, if it still drains the battery, you have a power leak somewhere. Hope your key fob still sucks in and undo the steering lock?

I bought a new battery this morning but still, it didn't start.
Car Talk / Re: Help, Benz C240. by 001ng: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
nurey:
Your Query isn't complete, does the car crank and doesn't start or it only shows light on dash and doesn't crank at all, or it doesn't even respond that a battery is afixed.

If you answer this questions, then we will move forward.
It doesn't crank, shows only light and some warnings on the dashboard. Warning like check engine and DTR.
Car Talk / Re: Help, Benz C240. by 001ng: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
king406:
Did u leave the key in the steering while changing the battery?
I can't remember leaving the key in the ignition.
Car Talk / Help, Benz C240. by 001ng: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Please I got delivery of c240, before delivery, battery couldn't start it, the have to use another battery to start it. It was driven from Lagos to East on 27th December, I changed the oil and travelled with it on 29th December. When I came back, the handlamp was on and the radio too. After about 15minutes, I off them and the car couldn't start again, I supported it with another battery and it started.
This morning, the car couldn't start, I bought new battery and try to start it, it couldn't start.

Car gurus and people with experience, what could be the issue?

Thanks.
Education / Re: Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) by 001ng: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
What of The Prestigious Madonna University?

7 Likes

Business / Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 001ng: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
estilo:

#220 to $1 as at 2:45pm today.
For atm withdrawal, I was charged almost 230.

Are you sure of this?
Business / Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 001ng: 5:23am On Dec 11, 2015
I need up to 100k USD , if you have and can transfer send mail to gusto.at.gmail.com Or 0812 904 2893
Autos / Re: Mercedes Benz 1217 Cooling Truck by 001ng: 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
akara:

I can't guarantee. But why not close now before its sold. Trust me you will be getting a very good deal. Call me direct on foreign number above.
I will need the 814 specifically. The cooling van.

I will give you a call later.
Politics / Re: Governor Ikpeazu's Mother Betsy, Dies At 87 by 001ng: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ikpeazu will rebuild not patch patch nde iga adu. He has directed commisioner of works Hon Eziuch Ubani to carry out feasibilty study on Obohia,St Michaels road and Jubili road. Work will commence very soon. Relax gee.

As for ASEPA please pay your dues
When two agents bring demand notice to you, whom do you pay to?

The government should streamline the levies.
Politics / Re: Governor Ikpeazu's Mother Betsy, Dies At 87 by 001ng: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2015
This woman died since last week.

RIP Madame.

Btw, ponponkon ,are you the NL manager to Okezie?

Please if you are, plz tell him to come and patch Obohia , omuma, osusu road, we can manage the patching because we are used to hardship.

He should call his brothers to order. They are arresting innocent people Illegally with police , because of ASEPA levy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President John Mahama Of Ghana Insults Obasanjo In London, Calls Him Names by 001ng: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2015
Elder statesman is not a privilege that you have at one time or the other to serve your country at any capacity, but your conduct as a elder makes you a statesman...... you see some people who call themselves elder statesman talking like a motor park touts ...........Dr Goodluck Jonathan 2015.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Mercedes Benz 1217 Cooling Truck by 001ng: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
I will need Mercedes-Benz 814 cooling van , feb.

Can you have it by then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.