Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

07068455937Ta's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 07068455937Ta's Profile / 07068455937Ta's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Breaking news...Main Local news LOCAL NEWS NNPC promises creation of 50,000 jobs for unemployed Nigerians by OMITECH - NNPC said it would create 50,000 jobs for unemployed Nigerians - Mallam Mele Kolo Kyari, the managing director of NNPC, made disclosure on Friday, December 13 - The NNPC boss the federal government would create more prosperity for Nigerians The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) on Friday, December 13, promised that it would create 50,000 jobs for unemployed youth across the country. Legit.ng reports that the pledge was made by the group managing director of the corporation, Mallam Mele Kolo Kyari, during the signing ceremony of NLNG Trains 1-3 & 7 Gas Supply Agreements (GSAs). He said the corporation is planning to create 10,000 directs jobs and 40,000 of indirect jobs for the teeming unemployed Nigerians. Kyari also noted that the NNPC would also create another $9bn income to the federation and create prosperity around the area of businesses for the whole country. He said: "We are planning to get 10,000 direct jobs in this country and another 40,000 of indirect jobs and another $9bn income to the federation and to create prosperity around the area of businesses for the whole country." Buhari fixes deadline for importation of petrol into Nigeria, reveals reason The NNPC boss said President Muhammadu Buhari's commitment was to see that the project is delivered as soon as possible, adding that more prosperity would be created in the country. "Therefore, we know that Mr. President's commitment is to deliver on this project and you cannot do this until you get this schedule and that is why we happy today that this

3 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Does anyone have genuine updates regarding the ongoing NNPC recruitment? kindly let us know please.Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ibklaye:

Waiting for that too, am done with the online test

I have been invited for the interview that's why I am asking for any one that has done their interview before.Thanks anyway for your response.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hello house...who else has gotten invitation interview from idaf data science?...Any gist on that,thanks in advance.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Good afternoon guys and ladies, the successful candidate will be contacted today latest midnight according to my source. Congratulations in advance...Cheers!

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any harm cause by my comment, I only report an urgent update I have and if you quote me, you get no reply.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Emi wa ase opo ree o my dear brother @ nihil...

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yes it is correct that Apl will start rolling out immediately after Sallah from a reliable source.Mark my word!

NNPC GT PRESIDENT

12 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
In my opinion and beyond seemingly reasonable doubt by Dan., Gbriels and jobseeker, the two monikers are one of which it is an indication falsehood does not last long. Hence it is a big lesson for all that whatever we lay our hands on, we should maintain dignity,consistency and true because painting an usual dark house with white color will not survive last. An hype of megalomania couple with proudness of one's achievement is a condescending personality.

Admittedly the guy is very smart for all his achievements thus far but may not be the smartest, yet many fellows NL remain mute here that were once the overall best graduated student of the great citadel of learning and well achieved in their chosen project, not because they can't talk or rather short of words but because they have courtesy of maturity and do not want others be feeling negative of themselves which is the most succinct way of life corroborated that an empty barrel do make noise.

Even though I like your composure in terms of delivering information but using specious profiles of yours to praise yourself unduly is uncalled for and unacceptable in the least. Unfettered findings about Dan. insightful research is indeed a welcome development and commendable. Assuming you are using those profiles to feign a post or activities so as to be known and installed . Remember you can't install yourself in a post or any event unless divine installation is guaranteed. Though you're entitled to your opinion but my candid advice for you to grow more.

I rarely write in public but deem it fit because you're from my living spring, Osun state.

GT president...LoL[color=#550000][/color]

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
@ Gbriels register for where? At your office or monikers office... undecided kissJust my candid advice o!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
In my opinion and beyond seemingly reasonable doubt by Dan., Gbriels and jobseeker, the two monikers are one of which it is an indication falsehood does not last long. Hence it is a big lesson for all that whatever we lay our hands on, we should maintain dignity,consistency and true because painting an usual dark house with white color will not survive last. An hype of megalomania couple with proudness of one's achievement is a condescending personality.

Admittedly the guy is very smart for all his achievements thus far but may not be the smartest, yet many fellows NL remain mute here that were once the overall best graduated student of the great citadel of learning and well achieved in their chosen project, not because they can't talk or rather short of words but because they have courtesy of maturity and do not want others be feeling negative of themselves which is the most succinct way of life corroborated that an empty barrel do make noise.

Even though I like your composure in terms of delivering information but using specious profiles of yours to praise yourself unduly is uncalled for and unacceptable in the least. Unfettered findings about Dan. insightful research is indeed a welcome development. Assuming you are using those profiles to feign a post or activities so as to be known and installed . Remember you can't install yourself in a post or any event unless divine installation is guaranteed. Though you're entitled to your opinion but my candid advice for you to grow more.

I rarely write in public but deem it fit because you're from my living spring, Osun state.

GT president...LoL

4 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kindly reflect that what God has already ordained no man I repeat again no mortal can change such. So accept that with peace bro.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
I have now nominated myself as the bonafide and competent President of NNPC graduate trainee...Please don't ask me how and why, that's just it.

Source: From the divine installation and NNPC GGM.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Kindly help me send the LOMS as well dear Mosgoon at omileyetaiwo@gmail.com... I messaged you already thanks!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hey bro @ mosgoon, we are from the same living spring state o...
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by 07068455937Ta: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thank you for your information!
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by 07068455937Ta: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Dear VO and prospective Immigrants,

For those that have gone through this process...Please where would I get my police clearance certificate at Lagos and How much is it, then how do I apply for my immunization treatment because I had none but saw it as the requirements for medical tests also?

Thanks as you respond!
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by 07068455937Ta: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
ear Immigrants and VO,

For those that have gone through this process...Please where would I get my police clearance certificate at Lagos and How much is it, then how do I apply for my immunization treatment because I had none but saw it as the requirements for medical tests also?

Thanks as you respond![color=#000099][/color]
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by 07068455937Ta: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dear Immigrants and VO,

Thanks as you respond!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kindly inform me for accommodation in case you're looking for one at Central business district,very close to NNPC tower,7 mins drive, between 5 and 6th July,already booked 5 star hotel, Bolingo hotel Towers ...First come,first served. Thanks!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Kindly inform me or reach me 07068455937 via WhatsApp for accommodation in case you're looking for one at Central business district,very close to NNPC tower between 4,5 and 6th July,already booked 5 star hotel, Bolingo hotel Towers ?...First come,first served. Thanks!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Any NNPC invitee from Osun or Oyo state?...Kindly chat up on 07068455937 for information 6th July.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by 07068455937Ta: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please where would I do my immunization treatment because I saw it as the requirements for medical tests also?Thanks
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by 07068455937Ta: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thank you dear consulate officer
Travel / Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 by 07068455937Ta: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Good day Consulate Officer,

Thank you for the job well-done thus far,we really appreciate your kind gesture. May God bless you. I am one of the prospective immigrant applicant beneficiaries as spouse Visa. My petition had been approved and my case has been transferred to NVC now for further processing. My wife is presently in the state,specifically Pittsburgh.

In lieu of that I want to know the required documents to put forward for my upcoming Visa interview as I got our Original marriage certificate here so as not to waste time and follow the instructions appropriately. I chose Lagos as my embassy and I just came back from South Africa.

Also, how many original documents do I need to bring along? What are the necessary document for medical tests,including vaccination and where to do it? What are the important documents for my interview, what documents does she need to send me here in Nigeria for aiding my processing interview and what's the likely know how?

Please your kind advice and suggestions will be of great help to me and I will really appreciate it.

Thank you so much!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.