Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4826939 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Chaste and i are sweet...
We are boiling in the ocean of Love.. grin

We missed u tho... Didn't we ? Chaste ... I mean Yinka? cheesy

temi bami! My cover is blown... Japa mode activated!

Meet me in za oza room grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Rahl444:
..Shey you no fit keep your Husband's secret ni? grin.
Yinka303 is chasteghuy I know..Already felt same vibrations. And I love his latest vibrations so cheesy
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ladyjane5657(f): 8:47am On Nov 20, 2019
yinka303:

temi bami! My cover is blown... Japa mode activated!

Meet me in za oza room grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2019
Teaser4:
how did I missed this...chaste baba NLA... you no well oh...why u chameleon on us hehehe.... good morning bro.... how's your side
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Skudi: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2019
In every rumour there is an iorta of truth,I think the successful ones have been notified.
Life goes on..

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Flosmythbert(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2019
BrightJovanni:
Please, who has any idea of how many candidates were interviewed and how many are to be selected.

JJC in the building! Read the thread from beginning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BoltSwith(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2019
For those who my be interested.
All Engineering disciplines are considered.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2019
please make una ignore all those monikers wey dey troll....let them have fun

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Biolexxin:
Good morning house, I saw this on my WhatsApp platform, we are still debating how real it is, It was received Thursday last week, Acceptance should be submitted before Friday 29th Nov. Resumption 13th January 2020.
The letter looks kinda official, only that it's not clear enough for closer scrutiny.

The question is, considering the level of public interest invested it his exercise, will release of APL come without any public comments.
APL hopefuls what's the way forward pls.
....We have seen this craft work b4...plz disregard it.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 07068455937Ta: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2019
Does anyone have genuine updates regarding the ongoing NNPC recruitment? kindly let us know please.Thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2019
Go to the Army DSSC thread on NL when successful applicants list was released, it was very obvious due to the number of peeps on the thread that acknowledged the sighting of there names on the list..

When NNPC APL drops at least we will see massive success confirmation of APL receipt on this thread...Here go be like marketplace...

Please calm down..Remember say we dey AUDIO SEASON!?? AUDIO APL

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Uricas(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2019
BoltSwith:
For those who my be interested.
All Engineering disciplines are considered.

The email address is not receiving mail.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Just wish the person well and hope for yours. It's possible it was from a special connection not the regular recruitment we are waiting for.

See you 4 towerrrrrrr
Biolexxin:
Good morning house, I saw this on my WhatsApp platform, we are still debating how real it is, It was received Thursday last week, Acceptance should be submitted before Friday 29th Nov. Resumption 13th January 2020.
The letter looks kinda official, only that it's not clear enough for closer scrutiny.

The question is, considering the level of public interest invested it his exercise, will release of APL come without any public comments.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NoHatred: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2019
So no one really knows the situation of things? Panalyst where are you?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by akindavids(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2019
Biolexxin:

I saw this last week and didn't want to comment because it's fake, i just felt i should let you all know my observation.
1. the 1 of 2589 on the right corner means this is the user latest mail in his inbox out of a total of 2589
2. the 2588 on the inbox signifies he has 2588 unread messages,

how come this is the first message he has read, what happens to be previous NNPC messages, at least he has not change his mail address after the interview.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2019
So Chaste is Yinka00

No wonder.

Is he d one that deactivated after u revealed d link?

How many monikers does that mumu boy have pls?

Ladyjane5657:

Chaste and i are sweet...
We are boiling in the ocean of Love.. grin

We missed u tho... Didn't we ? Chaste ... I mean Yinka? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2019
I wanted to paste the original here before, but after seeing how angry many of them were, I just smiled and moved on.
U can send me ur email, I'll send you a copy of my original letter after blocking personal details so that u can confirm for yourself.

I was at the towers to return the signed copy of the offer letter on Monday and pick up the introduction letter for my pre-employment medical, I met about 6-10 people waiting there. On the list we filled for before we submitted, my name was number 83. I know many people who got may not be closed to Abuja, so they will probably wait until the deadline to go. Interestingly too, all the people I saw, and the names on my attendance register page were all northerners/muslim except mine.

It's possible this is being done in batches though or we that were called are for a specific location which needs urgent manpower (cos my father-in-law said something like this last month).

In all though, I give glory to God, ur doubts and anger will not take away from me the APL which I already have. I pray as many of us still waiting will get ours soon in Jesus name.

I won't comment on this thread again after this though, too much toxicity

Biolexxin:

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Dude just made me check my spam folder grin grin

Bro if this na some kind social experiment to see how we go react stop abegg grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etr3y(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2019
Artexexes:
I wanted to paste the original here before, but after seeing how angry many of them were, I just smiled and moved on.
U can send me ur email, I'll send you a copy of my original letter after blocking personal details so that u can confirm for yourself.

I was at the towers to return the signed copy of the offer letter on Monday and pick up the introduction letter for my pre-employment medical, I met about 6-10 people waiting there. On the list we filled for before we submitted, my name was number 83. I know many people who got may not be closed to Abuja, so they will probably wait until the deadline to go. Interestingly too, all the people I saw, and the names on my attendance register page were all northerners/muslim except mine.

It's possible this is being done in batches though or we that were called are for a specific location which needs urgent manpower (cos my father-in-law said something like this last month).

In all though, I give glory to God, ur doubts and anger will not take away from me the APL which I already have. I pray as many of us still waiting will get ours soon in Jesus name.

U r a disgrace to APL hopefuls...
I am ashame of you...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
@Panalyst, can you verify the guy's claim ?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
sukabakawate:
Dude just made me check my spam folder grin grin

Bro if this na some kind social experiment to see how we go react stop abegg grin grin

��.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
I don't believe him.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Alennaa(f): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Artexexes:

Congratulations....
You are quite "extra special" to be the only one in this forum to be given an appointment letter..
No one else has come forward to say the same..

As long as I still have access to the portal...
I still log into my account..
I will remain hopeful...

Enjoy the towers bro... grin

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Artexexes:

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
Congrats to the guy.
Like someone said there’s truth in every rumor. Let me believe this guy is saying the truth but there’s an explanation.
As far as APL and Nnpc are concerned, APL has not been officially disbursed. Very positive it’s this month. Maybe today

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Donas11(m): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Disregard any info about APL been released oo...
Send e-mails Bawo...

Oga enjoy your AUDIO NNPC oga Artexexes,I know your format...

PS..
Scammers don full these thread...

Desperate ones should beware and patient..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Anniie4u: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
Artexexes:

Why are you asking for his email?
You're being mischievous. Post a clear screenshot here, or we discard your claim as false.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Clintsoch: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
You wanted to paste the original, tell me something, so you have both Original and fake appointment letters, you must be a special creature.... Congratulations on your Original Appointment Letter, we are coming with the genuine one grin
Artexexes:

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
NNPC APL will hardly drop without full gossip....It is not something you can easily hide. Your sources may even inform you of the release.......

NNPC is not a private firm. Some people do know of job release in some private firms; talk more of NNPC....

Those who are bankers; were your appointment letter release not exposed with at least gossips? how much more NNPC that did a National-based Recruitment with interests of various people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Maybe nairaland is not a faceless forum afterall, ive stumbled on few faces/I.Ds here elsewhere. It interests me to get artexexes details, so he can be held accountable in due time. I've tried really hard not to leave my prints anywhere though grin as far as refusing to like/retweet Dr maikantu baru's tweet i shared here #lol before snippers dem go bring me down grin A boy has no name cool .

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Artexexes:

The "said" letter states that if u find the offer acceptable, please sign and scan back the attached cover letter via email to the NNPC stated email.. Then come with the original on resumption in January for documentation And onboarding

But from ur useless post, it seems u threw the instruction to the bin (or maybe u didn't notice that part of ur fraud) and traveled all the way to abuja to submit the signed acceptance letter.. U failed to even mention emailing back ur acceptance...You think you are the only one that can sit down and cook up an imaginary scenario right? I don't blame you, it's the members of this thread that often act desperately in their thirst for "any and any info" and invite rubbish such as that which you have tried to desecrate this thread with.. Since that day you first posted the pics, u haven't made any subsequent comments, u received apl and went to abuja, u didn't try to shame those who called u a fraud by showing more evidences, like wen u got to the tower, no pictures, nothing, even the document u submitted nor the alleged document (medical) which u claimed to have collected... None, no further pictures to mock those who laughed at your fake success... And you know what, you have been following this thread silently since after that episode last week, I come online, I check the names of online members under the page of the thread, Nd I see ur fuvking moniker, why the hell are u still online on the thread wen u have gotten the job, what are u stiil waiting for.. And now someone mentioned the same letter again, u have replied sharp sharp.. To show u have been here monitoring all the while. FOOL, that's what you are.. I don't know you, and never will, but whoever and wherever you are,, YOU ARE A FAILURE.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Please do not let your desperation for APL put you into SCAM. Be patient!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.