Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

080ictcom's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 080ictcom's Profile / 080ictcom's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Music/Radio / Wande Coal And Airtel by 080ictcom(f): 1:45am On Jul 08, 2013
It was one of those rare moments of exclusive entertainment, fun, excitement, dance and laughter for the hundreds of channel partners of Airtel Nigeria and other dignitaries who had gathered into the exquisitely decorated hall at the Eko Hotel & Suite, Victoria Island.

The occasion, although packaged by leading telecommunications service provider, Airtel Nigeria for its business partners, was not meant for business discussions of any sort; it was designed to celebrate the partners for their contributions to the growth of the business during the past fiscal year.

Anchored by renowned Compere, IK of the Big Brother Africa fame, the event began with a few opening remarks by the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Airtel Nigeria, Mr. Segun Ogunsanya, who aptly set the tone on what the night holds for all.
Webmasters / An Irish Hacker Who Attacked Nigeria’s Official Website, Www.nigeria.gov.ng by 080ictcom(f): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2013
An Irish hacker, Paddyhack, who attacked Nigeria’s official website, www.nigeria.gov.ng, says he/she is suspending the crackdown.

Paddyhack had attacked the website last Thursday in protest against the Nigerian government’s anti-gay stance.

The hacker, says the decision is to commiserate with the Nigerian government over the killing of about 40 pupils of Government Secondary School, Mamudo, Yobe State on Saturday.

The hacker who defaced the portal before it came up shortly around mid-night last Thursday, had said in a Twitter post that “a torrent of fury will be unleashed on Nigeria’s government due to the unfair and unjust treatment of homosexuals in their country.”

The hacker had vowed that the defacement of the official web portal was a “first step in a long line of attacks aimed against Nigeria until they back down on their stance on arresting gays in their country for up to 14 years.”
TV/Movies / Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by 080ictcom(f): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
hahahah, I can't stop laughing.....thank God that you people can see what Nigerians are doing on media...
Celebrities / Ini Edo React Over N2million OJB Rumour by 080ictcom(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ini Edo has declared that she won't make any noise about donating any money to save the life of someone. The actress stated this while clarifying the recent rumour on her making a donation to save ailing OJB Jezreel.

Ini Edo was rumoured to have given the sum of N2million to the Save OJB Jezreel Campaign, which members of the fundraising committee claimed to be false.

The issue generated some controversies which forced Ruggeedman to indirectly describe Ini Edo and some others of being a liar.
Phones / Learn How To Share Your Blackberry Internet With PC by 080ictcom(f): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
Blackberry users often subscribe for a separate data plan to enable internet access on PC - This tutorial will show you how to easily share your blackberry internet plan with your PC to avoid double charges.

There are different software out there to help you do this - For this tutorial you will need to install the BlackBerry Desktop software version 6.0, 6.1.

Set up your mobile Internet settings
Before a BlackBerry smartphone can be used as a modem, set up the mobile Internet settings. To do this, Select or create a profile that contains the information required by the wireless service provider to permit the Internet connection. Some profiles have been provided, but new profiles can also be created by completing the following steps: visit. www.080ict.com/hackers.htm
Politics / Billionaire's Son Charged In Wife's Death by 080ictcom(f): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hans Kristian Rausing, the son of one of the world's richest men, appeared in court Wednesday charged with "preventing the lawful and decent burial" of his wife, Eva, UK media said.

Her body was discovered in an advanced state of decomposition on the floor by a bed in an annex of the couple's central London mansion, the Press Assocation news agency said.

Rausing looked frail as he appeared in the courtroom, the news agency said.

His appearance came a day after he was charged by London police with preventing his wife's lawful and decent burial.

Eva Rausing's body was found last week when police searched the couple's home after her husband was stopped on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and then arrested on drug charges.

Hans Kristian Rausing, 49, is the son of Hans Rausing, who is worth an estimated $10 billion, thanks to the family's connection to Swedish packaging giant Tetra Laval.

A statement released on behalf of his parents by a public relations firm representing the family said they wanted privacy to grieve.

"Hans and Marit Rausing and their families are mourning the death of their son's beloved wife, Eva. Her death, and the details of subsequent events, are a reminder of the distorted reality of drug addiction," the statement said.

"They desperately hope that their dear son, Hans, may find the strength to begin the long and hard journey of detoxification and rehabilitation." read more story http://080ict.com/todaysnews2.html
Romance / Re: Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by 080ictcom(f): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2012
I will not post all the article because it is too much for me to copy through my phone, if you want to read it follow the link and forget about complain on MB, poor reader like you. so you no fit pay for BB subscription?
Romance / Reason Why Ladies Are Not Married Today by 080ictcom(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2012
I just read this article and fill like sharing it for your interest.... read the full story and tell me if the poster is wrong or wise...

You are not married not because there is no man ready for marriage as a good number of men are looking for life partners. The major reason Nigerian men are now scared of marriage is waywardness. Men are now afraid because they don’t know who to trust and also not sure if that beautiful girl they are interested in still has her womb intact.

They are also afraid because of the high mountain ladies have suddenly placed themselves on as no woman wants to date a poor man any longer but are all interested in those with good cars and houses.
A man recently told me why he does not allow his girlfriends to come to his house. According to him, he doesn’t want a case where a girl enters his house only for her to refuse leaving because of the beauty of the house and cars she will see.

Isn’t it surprising how single ladies now out-dress married women with good jobs whose husbands are very rich? You are not married because the single men around you are wondering if they will be able to meet up with your ever-demanding lifestyle. Even when they know they can afford it, what makes them believe you won’t take a walk tomorrow if anything goes wrong?

Another reason is that with your good job and salary, they are even afraid to come near you as they wouldn’t want to be turned down.

I have a female colleague, a very pretty girl who lives in her own house and drives a posh car. She also has different businesses to show for it. Recently, I advised her to calm down a bit as friends I introduce her to who ordinarily would have gone for her, all run away after meeting her and come back to me with the same word, “Amara, this one go send me go village.” read more the story http://080ict.com/event3.html

2 Likes

Politics / Boko Haram Negotiation by 080ictcom(f): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
IF claims by the leader of the Northern Civil Society Coalition, Mallam Shehu Sani are anything to go by, it may take only a phone call from the Presidency to put an end to the Boko Haram menace ravaging the North.

According to Sani, if President Jonathan calls him today, he would give him the name and contact of one person whose intervention will lead to a successful dialogue with the militant sect.

Sani who spoke in an interview with The Guardian during the week, insisted that indeed, the person in question is somebody also known to the president.

“… I have repeatedly said that if President Jonathan can make a phone call to me today and ask me of one person who can solve the problem, I will give him the name of the person. And apart from the person, I don’t see the possibility of any other person whom the group can trust,” the activist declared.

Sani also indicted some elements in the Jonathan government over the failure of past attempts at dialogue, saying these persons may have been sabotaging such efforts either in the mistaking belief that force can solve the problem or because they are deriving some pecuniary gains from the situation.

“Boko Haram has agreed to a term of ceasefire, has agreed to dialogue, but has consistently been undermined by elements within the government who either choose to do so on the grounds that they believe the use of force can end the group or are sabotaging dialogue because they believe they are profiting from the system as it is.

“Before now, I used to think that Boko Haram was completely opposed to peace or ceasefire, but in the few occasions that I have been involved in seeking a way out of this problem, I have seen that much of the sabotage came from the side of the government,” he said

Confirming reports that he facilitated former President Obasanjo’s meeting with the family of a member of the Boko Haram sect sometime ago, Sani insisted that if the Federal Government showed sincere, dialogue could sooner than later end the activities of the militant sect.

Source: http://www.080ict.com/todaysnews4.html
Jobs/Vacancies / New Style For Smoking Job by 080ictcom(f): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
N90, 000 is at waiting for someone that will perform this for us on stage.

Romance / Is The Guy Sharp Or Stingy? by 080ictcom(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2012
A Girl & her boyfriend were on a walk. She saw a shoe she liked & the following conversation occurred; Girl: I forgot my purse @ home, please gimmeN15k to buy this shoe.
Guy: There is no ATM close here but take this N100 pick bike go home & bring your purse.
Is the guy sharp or stingy?
Health / She Died 18 Yrs... So Painful To All Unizik Students by 080ictcom(f): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2012
Accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is killing all our people nawa days. what is wrong in this country... I have recorded up to 2 of my friend that died on road. where are we going and that is the solution to all this? God help us

Romance / Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... by 080ictcom(f): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
This is not time to blame anyone because the mistakes have been made, all that is important is a solution to it as you read. Other people will equally learn from her mistake.

A friend of mine called me to trace a guy that got her friend pregnant. The problem is so difficult for me to fix my self in a serious case like this, i think this case did not concern me but i felt concerned to it because of how she explained it.

She said that her friend hookup to a guy on social network and they where friend to a stage it becomes some intimate without knowing that the guy gave her a wrong information about himself. She visit the guy in question to his house (Which was later found out that he didn't live there)and they made love which she later discovered that she is pregnant for the guy.

To cut the story short..... the guy told her to remove the babe with the money that he will send to her account if she will agree to collect the money. Now the guy is no where to be found but later she (the pregnant girl) noticed that the guy is in my town and she told her friend to ask me to help her and trace the guy since am in position to help her.

She refuse to let her parent know about the issue because she can't give a full detail of the 2go guy that got her pregnant and secondly she didn't want to inform the police becos she will be forced to inform the parent when police start their investigation.

Please what will i do? I don't want the girl to remove the innocent babe and secondly I think it is insecure for me to involve myself in the issue (i may be hurt if the guy find out that i am the person that set him up).
Politics / Re: If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. by 080ictcom(f): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
Billyonaire: If my father steal, I will put him on house arrest, in a lofty mansion with beautiful chics grin grin grin grin grin
yes after all jail is jail. we really need GOD
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
dolwell@yahoo:
This guy talks like a 12yr old, how can someone who is sane say sometin like this and calls it d truth, imagine what he said 'that one criminal may come to church to hear d word in orda to repent' imagine how foolish tht is.. Does a criminal need to come to church to repent? If the criminal is interested in repenting let him pray in his room b4 going to church. Or else we should all take guns to church and if d pastor preaches wht we dnt like, it is right to gun him down!
this shows that you church maybe among those that don't read bible. how is JESUS CHRIST wen He started preaching? True definition of church is where d word of GOD settled and every body are welcome both criminals, saints etc mind u dat it is not only when u carry guns dat makes one a criminal or wen u kill me alive dat makes u a killer according to bible. study ur bible!
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
ibukun obi: You guys are just too harsh on 080itc, that is why we all deviated from the truth to the extent that we allowed this wounded lion from d north to introduce bombing. Guys when we are sentimental,we may not get to know the reason why these happen to us. Most christians churches are not organised, when a religion leader deceive his members for riches, the northerner considers it as a crime that deserves serious purnishment.today church goers are not good example to the society. First, noise making crusades,night vigils, parading tv just to promote false miracles are pure signs of devil acting as angel of light, but the northerners do not know how to channel their differences wt church members. Tithe beneficiares are therichest pple today which is not how christian focus should be.
you have said it all. truth is hard to believe. May GOD bless u.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
Eduvine: Hi, i didn't intend to comment but when i read ur post i was moved, pls with all humility i beg you to break the curse which you just place on the young man. I dont know him but i understand his ignorance. I dont think he has ever been to the northern part of nig. Lets pray that GOD 'll grant him wisdom.
mmmmm if men where GOD, I will die today. Many are called but few are choosen. No sin is small in sight of GOD. you are here with others judging and cursing hom GOD created in HIS imagine. if i am to die and go to hell becos all dat u people thought in mind, i will be there to welcome u all. i have seen born again christains with knowing dat all GOD want from us is partical christainity not by mouth. so disappointed to you all dat quoted me wrongly.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Eduvine: Hi, i didn't intend to comment but when i read ur post i was moved, pls with all humility i beg you to break the curse which you just place on the young man. I dont know him but i understand his ignorance. I dont think he has ever been to the northern part of nig. Lets pray that GOD 'll grant him wisdom.
mmmmm if men where GOD, I will die today. Many are called but few are choosen. No sin is small in sight of GOD. you are here with others judging and cursing whom GOD created in HIS imagine. if i am to die and go to hell becos all dat u people thought in mind, i will be there to welcome u all. i have seen born again christains with knowing dat all GOD want from us is partical christainity not by mouth. so disappointed to you all dat quoted me wrongly.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
1supremo: 080ict.com is succeesfully sidetracking y'all. That's what he wants. Just ignore him. He's probably seeking spotlight attention via notoriety.
Some day, our Nigeria will be safe. Some day!
hahahaha i love this topic. you are partically correct becos all those that quoted me wrongly are like boko haram people don't think before acting. b4 u guys and gels will join in abusing someone on his/her post/comment try and find the reason behind it dat shows maturity. read my reason on my quote at the soleoji the poster who made you people to follow him like zombi. i can stop read more of nonsence from them. they just made my day over a serious matter lol.
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Tyche:

Must you comment? IF you have nothing good to say, chain your hands.
you can't stop me from saying the truth. i hate the way some churches talks about money. i criminal may come to church to hear the word of God in oda to repent but they will use the whole time for launching and donation instead of preaching that is why our society is currupt. may GOD grant those that r injured the heart to bear the pain and accept the soul of the dead woman
Business / Re: This Can Help Explode Your Online Biz by 080ictcom(f): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
thanks. i will do it here
Nairaland / General / Re: I Saw Mukinat Today, She Is GORRGEEOOOOUUUUUUSSSSS !! Should I Post Her Pix ? by 080ictcom(f): 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
how do u find out, are a wizard? just a question
Technology Market / Re: Help Pls by 080ictcom(f): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
amazon is well trusted site for shopping. visit my site and go to buy www.080ict.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Your Time For Success Is Now!!! by 080ictcom(f): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
why only for lagos people? Poster
Romance / Re: Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? by 080ictcom(f): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
i have replied to this kind of post before. i can even marry someone my blood brother hav slept with as far as their is love and understanding.
Religion / Re: DANA AIRCRAFT Crash-oyedepo Saved My Family From Death! by 080ictcom(f): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
Dipwater: I have neva insulted anybody onthis forum b4 but am sori am about to do it now. Dat man is an idiot ,an olodo of the highest order .so God protected his family and his useless gud 4nothing dog and killed 156 people just bcus he is oledepo's boyboy. This are the kind of people dat shuld be kept in the zoo cuz this guy is worst than an animal ,he doesn't have respect 4 the dead at all
i neva know that you can write well hahaha
Politics / Re: Gunmen Attacked A Church In Biu, Borno by 080ictcom(f): 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm before you join others in abusing yourself please read page 2 for reason behind my comment on my last quote to the poster.

nawooo. am not surprise because some church never preach the word of GOD but money. tell me why they wont attack them? God will judge them.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Good News For The Whole World!!! by 080ictcom(f): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
Good news indeed! praise to our GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.