Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

0balufonlll's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0balufonlll's Profile / 0balufonlll's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 16 pages)

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
x
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olu317:
obviously, you are the liar.

Like I said, I wont say who was the father of Luusi. So because I said Lafogido was seen as a father of Luusi, was it wrong ? Who was Lafogido's father? grin grin. Trust me, I am enjoying this because you have no respect for Ìsésé àtí áàsá . Èmí ómó ìré tí wón lè fí bó'rè. Go ask what it means angry

Beg Obalufon to say it to me to post it because he is humble enough to earn my endearing respect . Else I won't post it because I want you to remain ignorant forever. grin. Except he wants me to rubbish you. grin. Once he says go, I will post it because I want to silence your ignorance. grin

Which fxking Isese? If you enter Ife we will use you to bo ire nicely. cheesy

LMAO, this is comical. Stop asking stupid questions, tell us which of Lafogido’s sons was Luusi’s father as you have claimed. I dey wait.

So Obalufon is like your errand boy now? LOL. Do you even realize your Luusi’s anestry is not fit to buckle Obalufon’s ancestry’s shoes? Do you even know the position of that man’s backgrounds in Ife?

You are not rubbishing anybody, LOL. Everyone has rubbished you for your every post. You are the example of ignorant per excellence.
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
x

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
x
Politics / Re: Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting by 0balufonlll: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2018
omisakint:
Off to my polling unit at oke baale. I wanted to skip it but my mind no gree. All the best pdp and sdp

You dey go Osogbo go vote?
We both know Apesin is getting your vote. wink
Politics / Re: PDP Is Not Ready To Take Over Power - Deji Adeyanju by 0balufonlll: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:
Does he want PDP to take over power by force? That would be a coup and is tantamount to a treasonable felony.

You can't take what you haven't been given or offered Deji, if you do and get caught, that would be stealing and could end up in a mob action.

You think they don't know Osun was a lost case with the video vixen that has a flat f9 in his waec as their candidate?

My brother, make una feel wetin we all dey feel abeg.

My guy said video vixen. I swear I’m done with you people. grin cheesy

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) by 0balufonlll: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Na job.
Even boxers hug each other before fighting.
As it is now, Suswam controls pdp in Benue which makes him more powerful than Ortom.
Ortom's candidacy is not sellable. He cannot campaign without mentioning Herdsmen and killings. He will not clinch pdp ticket.

Man, una nor kee person for this board. grin

1 Like

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Obalufon:
Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan is a clown.. .. he lacks knowledge of history

Thank you, baba. cool

Alale’fe a gbe ha, Olo’ mi.
Culture / Re: Yorubas Descendants Of Arabians ; A Legend Or The Truth? by 0balufonlll: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
rokisammy:

Whoa, thanks for enlightening me this much,
The book I read backed the story saying most of Yoruba words were coined from Arabic
e.g Yar-ha-ba - Yoruba
Al-ba-ssa - Alubosa, e.t.c

what confused me the most was why they allowed our schools to teach us such a fable

Yoruba did not comd from Arabic.
Other words that came from Arabic were borrowed in recent times due to trade between Yoruba & Northern peoples.

History as a discipline is being killed by Fed Govt.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Yorubas Descendants Of Arabians ; A Legend Or The Truth? by 0balufonlll: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
x

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Aminu Maigari Faces Certificate Forgery Scandal A Day To NFF Presidential Electi by 0balufonlll: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
X

Science/Technology / Re: Huge Python Killed By My Friends In Ikorodu (Photos) by 0balufonlll: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Omo see pot in the works already.

18 Likes

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
x
Politics / Re: There Is A ‘plot To Remove Saraki, Dogara Violently’: CUPP by 0balufonlll: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
D

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
x

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
x

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
x
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
x

1 Like

Politics / Re: No Reasonable Northerner Will Oppose Restructuring – Bafarawa by 0balufonlll: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2018
Story.
Politics / Re: Is The Federal Character Principle Necessary?, By Kenneth Amaeshi by 0balufonlll: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2018
x

19 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Zamfara: Nigeria’s Wild Northwest by 0balufonlll: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
X

Interesting.

I’ll be back to share my thoughts.

2 Likes

Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
x
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2018
x

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos) by 0balufonlll: 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Chai, I can't even remember the link. Lol. I was really busy in school that I didn't know my way to nairaland. I'm actually still here because we on holiday, once the new session starts, I'll disappear again. I'm actually still around school environment to do my IT.

I may not get to see a DM but you can text me on WhatsApp here +234

Scholar, I understand. Too much time in the books & less time for internet frivolities. I barely visit the website too, mans been busy also.

I saved your number. I’ll text you on WA. You may modify your number out of your post for privacy. Thanks baba.

1 Like

Education / Re: LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos) by 0balufonlll: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You're the real deal. shocked cool cool

I wan be like you. You still dey enter Yorubaparapo website?

Might I DM you here whenever I’m coming that way?
Education / Re: LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos) by 0balufonlll: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Which of the Arts? Besides, M.A or PhD? shocked

PhD, History.

1 Like

Education / Re: LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos) by 0balufonlll: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Hehe I get you. I'm still and undergraduate anyway, MngtSci/Finance. wink

Baba olowo. I don’t know where that faculty is. I’m in the Arts.

1 Like

Education / Re: LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos) by 0balufonlll: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Ok. I should tell you, so you can track me down because I said the SUG is running an AJEBUTTER union? grin grin grin grin angry

In Buhari's voice: "OBER MY DED BODI" tongue

Lol you cracked me up. You dey fear?grin

I’m a PG student in the school baba, mans just looking to learn about the environment. You may not recall but my opd handle here was 9jacrip.
Education / Re: LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos) by 0balufonlll: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rilwayne001:
Here in UNILORIN, you dare not carry under placard with no inscription in the school or it's environs. Should you, you are going back to your father's house.

Our SUG is running an AJEBUTTER student Union. WTF!!!

What Faculty/Department are you in bro?
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
x
Culture / Re: Yoruba Hebrew Heritage by 0balufonlll: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
x

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by 0balufonlll: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Lol stupid people.

The show of force they can not do in MB. Are they in SE to drag people out of their homes abi what is the essence of this stiff peni5 over an ordinary sit at home order?

55 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.