Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

0koyibos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyibos's Profile / 0koyibos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Crime / Re: Lady Arrested While Dedicating A Stolen Child In Church by 0koyibos: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
ATTAH012:

Read d post very very well, she bought d child 4 #470, 000, from d seller, so she didn't stole d child or Kidnapped d child. At least she has smtin 2 proved 4 her reason.

Your reasoning is pathetic.

Please, don't breed.
Crime / Re: Lady Arrested While Dedicating A Stolen Child In Church by 0koyibos: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Na my Ipob people. See them dedicating stolen goods about.

Even armed robbers and kidnappers dey collect chieftaincy title.

And I'm sure this ugly thief would be among those shouting Atikulation.

1 Like

Politics / Re: NJC To Reconvene Today Over Onnoghen, Muhammad by 0koyibos: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Justpd:

Bia be careful with me o I dey quick vex undecided

Oya, no cry.

But that Onnoghen matter pain my Pdpigz o! grin

Their ticket to rigging don cut
Politics / Re: NJC To Reconvene Today Over Onnoghen, Muhammad by 0koyibos: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
naijapips02:

It would be interesting reading what their judgement would be. IF I were to be NJC, I would hold off decision on this till after the election.

Let them release it so that when Buhari wins, crying thieves and criminals won't say Tanko has been compensated.

1 Like

Politics / Re: NJC To Reconvene Today Over Onnoghen, Muhammad by 0koyibos: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Justpd:
NJC has been compromised

Say that slowly without crying. grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: NJC To Reconvene Today Over Onnoghen, Muhammad by 0koyibos: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sirheny007:
Executive playing ping pong balls with the judiciary.

Only in Nigeria.

A crooked CJ supported by thieves and looters.

Only in Pdp

3 Likes

Politics / Re: NJC To Reconvene Today Over Onnoghen, Muhammad by 0koyibos: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Richdad50:
Buhari has destroyed every foundation of Justice.

Yes na.

Justice Onnoghen the forex trader has been destroyed. The moustached crook sold judgments like a hawker

Onnoghen the foundation of crooked justice has been destroyed

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: NJC To Reconvene Today Over Onnoghen, Muhammad by 0koyibos: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Firefire:
The world is watching and posterity is waiting ahead...

Lol
Now, you know.

I'm which country can a thief and dumb crook be the No. 1Judge?

If in China, he'll have been beheaded

3 Likes

Politics / Re: NJC To Reconvene Today Over Onnoghen, Muhammad by 0koyibos: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
See my Pdpigz cryin like barren witches

2 Likes

Education / Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by 0koyibos: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
Atiku would also complete the building of the secretariat. cool

Atiku was a VP under Pdp for 8 years and he couldn't complete it? Naah

Let Apc do their own 16 years before we even consider PDP.
Celebrities / Re: Daddy Freeze: 'who Are You Voting For, Redeemed Or Winners? by 0koyibos: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Davash222:
Zombies.

Difference between Redeemed and Winners

34 Likes 4 Shares

Education / Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by 0koyibos: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ayoswit:
Pdp government would eventually complete the project when atiku win this week election.

PDP that couldn't complete its own secretariat?
Education / Re: National Library Building To Be Completed At 50 Billion Naira by 0koyibos: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
iceboy4752:
Next is the abandoned PDP National Secretariat.

Very correct

The way Buhari is going, he would complete PDP's secretariat

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Seyi Law Apologizes To His Wife Over Marriage Crisis Joke by 0koyibos: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2019
This dumb thing

This is what happens when you're not funny but trying to force comedy. That's how he would be shouting about on stage not knowing his brain is empty.

When I knew this tinted fool was empty upstairs was when he was always snapping his innocent daughter like a mannequin.

I just hope he hasn't passed on his foolishness to his daughter

21 Likes

Politics / Re: See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu by 0koyibos: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2019
Otakom87:
Kano central where kwankwaso comes from is the most populated senatorial district in Nigeria. The guy is also hype man and a street smart politician.

Big fat lie.
Lagos West occupied by Solomon Adeola is the most populated on Nigeria.

Kwankwanso was a sitting Governor beaten by a Principal. Says so much about Kwankwaso.
Politics / Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by 0koyibos: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2019
cleary:

My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen

PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you

So, you don't have family members, friends, church members or relatives that can help you?

You must be a very terrible person
Politics / Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by 0koyibos: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
technicallyrich:

lagos is a no mans land and not a yoruba land.
We shall see how the weak,dirty stinking oyorobas will take lagos.
Lagos belngs to ijaw and benin people.
Oyorobas are the weakest tribe in africa#fact
[/s]

Yorubas are the weakest tribe in Africa but 179 Yoruba soldiers led by Col. Iluyomade defeated 5,000 Igbo soldiers at Ore.

Tell your father Benjamin Adekunle sends his regards.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu by 0koyibos: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Racoon:
The Kwankwaso's Kano tsunami today have sent the arrogant & nepotic Buhari to be humbly begging the Nigerian electorate for another undeserved mandate

https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/buhari-begs-nigerians-ahead-of-2019-election while the babanriga dollar bribe stuffing scandal crook-Gandollar is nowhere to be found.

Guess this is the same Kwankwaso that the Buhari /Oshiomole/APC once called "looters/people with no electoral value Meanwhile Ganduje observing the unfolding scenario like;

Buhari would win and you'll cry rigging.

After 2 weeks, you'll start Biafra or death noise

6 Likes

Politics / Re: See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu by 0koyibos: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2019
idu1:
This fat man no get sense.

How many state is kwankwaso controlling in the northwest?

Ka and No states

2 Likes

Politics / Re: See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu by 0koyibos: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Most influential what in Africa?

Kwankwaso that as sitting Governor, he was defeated by Shekarau a Secondary school Principal.

Dele keeps talking nonsense with his lips like smuggled rice.

22 Likes

Politics / Re: Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? by 0koyibos: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2019
Starpress:
Oga, Rivers State got 1.4m and that's it.
There no state in Nigeria that is free of electoral fraud.

Let them come and get 1.4M again in Rivers this year na. grin

You've forgotten Apc beat PDP in the last rerun in Rivers?
Politics / Re: Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? by 0koyibos: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2019
thatigboman:
how many voters are in ogun?

Just 2.

Abachanjo and Iyabo his daughter
Politics / Re: Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? by 0koyibos: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2019
senatordave1:

No,anambra and imo are almost 2 million while enugu and Abia are over a million but turnout wont exceed 30% except in anambra hence my comment.

Okay then.

Turnout in those areas are always low

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? by 0koyibos: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2019
senatordave1:

These pdp lots are blind to reality,apc are out campaigning pdp even in pdp territories.while osibanjo has campaigned in the west,abuja,akwa ibom,obi only campaigned in lag,abj n anambra.
[b]Yesterday,my uncle a pdp stalwart in was severely beaten in my village by apc fans when he was campsigning for pdp.my village that used to vote [/b]embarrassed for pdp is now dominated by all

Sorry but I had to laugh

Apc has been campaigning right from when Atiku was holding useless meetings in Dubai. Saraki tried to snuggle clauses in the Electoral Act, it failed.

It was only when Onnoghen was removed that Atiku took his campaign serious.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? by 0koyibos: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari to get 2.5 million in kano,1.5 million in katsina,1.5 million in kaduna,1.2 million in bauchi.

Atiku will poll 1 million in anambra,1.1 million in rivers,900k in delta.

The PVC collection rate in any SE state no reach 1M. Where Atiku wan see 1M votes for SE?

No be PVC registration be the koko, na pvc collection be the decider
Politics / Re: Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? by 0koyibos: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2019
largeman4u:
Buhari will win Sokoto, FCT, Osun, Ogun, Katsina,Oyo, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti

Add Lagos, Kogi and Kwara.
Politics / Re: Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes? by 0koyibos: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2019
I love what is happening. Apc is still campaigning vigorously but Pdpigz are already calculating states they'll win.

Let PDP go and sleep na, shebi they've won.

Sniper go cost by this time next week
Politics / Re: Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH by 0koyibos: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2019
Tinubu is this, Tinubu is that

Yet, you flatheaded upcountry baboons keep running to Lagos everyday as if there's war in your backwards region.

Imagine your potopoto region had someone with half of Tinubu's vision. Just imagine it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by 0koyibos: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2019
anjigirl:
Gej was just too weak! It makes no sense losing second term election
We told him to sack Jega he didn’t listen

Even if he sacked Jega and put FFK as the INEC chairman, he would still have lost the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.