Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

0koyibos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyibos's Profile / 0koyibos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
ojun50:
Pdp 34 state Apc 2 lagos nd abuja,, yoruba don sell there birth right to landlord TB

This is why Igbos don't go far in politics

They are incapable of political logic
Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Kogi to be won by PDP no doubt: Reason is Yahaya Bello is from the minority and he has failed woefully.

Thats my state, others should predict theirs with facts.

thank you.

Presidency, APC would win Kogi.

Governorship, PDP would win.
Politics / Re: How Atiku Sold Akwa Iboms ALSCON BUILT WITH $3.5billion For $120million by 0koyibos: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is the same Atiku Igbos are rooting for.

I've always said it, if the Igbos support someone, that person must be an irredeemable thief.
Politics / Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by 0koyibos: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
dguyindcorner:
The picture quality looks like it's snapped with Sagem.

Goan focus on your rally, leave APC and their scanty crowd alone. The judgement day is few days away.

Sagem 0.5MP camera snaps better

It must have been snapped with an Aba made Porpo calculator
Politics / Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by 0koyibos: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol
Keep fooling yourselves

PMB is going to beat Atiku, that's not in doubt. What I'm thinking of is the Anthem Igbos would sing when Atiku is ruined

1 Like

Politics / Re: Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline by 0koyibos: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
When PMB wins and Atiku loses, I'll love to hear the next song Igbos would sing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Did we yorubas not betray mko?
There is something called independent mindedness and wisdom.

Actually, Igbos voted for Bashir Tofa and Yorubas voted for MKO.

1999 Igbos voted OBJ instead of Ekwueme

2003 Igbos voted OBJ instead of Ojukwu

2007 Igbos voted Yaradua instead of Orji Uzor

2011 Igbos voted GEJ instead of Osita Okechukwu

2019 Igbos are voting Atiku instead of Moghalu and Ezekwesili

Subservience to federal might and betrayal of kinsmen is the hallmark of Igbo politics

57 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
What is the next political hope for Igbos when Atiku loses this election?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari by 0koyibos: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
What is the next political hope for Igbos when Atiku loses this election?
Politics / Re: Video & Pictures As Buhari Campaigns In Zamfara State by 0koyibos: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
natinhoo:
Why space dey for back?

They are waiting for gala and fan yogo hawkers to fill there

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by 0koyibos: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Saraki has become a video vixen

Chai, Buhari, you're a very bad sombori

29 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: @bukolasaraki Calls On Nigerians To Vote In @atiku And @peterobi by 0koyibos: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Saraki has been reduced to crying on video.

Saraki has become a colleague of Lasisielenu and Woli Agba.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested by 0koyibos: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is how it starts. Keep neglecting the child, one day the child would show you pepper.

Even a dog won't forget her puppies nor would a chicken.

That woman is worth less than a dog or chicken.

3 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 0koyibos: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
uliyaah:
The Tv he bought was OLED, your seller's OLED is smart too, and both aren't curved, its the curved ones that are more expensive, others are within same price range.

But seeing OLED clearly on top of a TV and still saying its not OLED, i know understand your case.

That boy you're talking to lacks sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) by 0koyibos: 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seyi law is naturally daft

6 Likes

Crime / Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by 0koyibos: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
DrGoodman:
Lies

Yorubas will write any trash to balance the gory pictures they keep releasing from their land of ritualistic killings.

Lol

This one is typing nonsense here while he's looking for UTC to give his mother gallas hairstyle.

1 Like

Crime / Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by 0koyibos: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
If you fail to train your pikin, na that pikin go kill you

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by 0koyibos: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
When I said some Igbos use their mothers for rituals and use the money to enter night bus to hawk gala in Lagos, some wawa miscreants were cursing their daddies not me.

Now, see what this boy has done.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th by 0koyibos: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Buhari is supposed to resign so that the police can investigate this case thoroughly.You can't be a judge in your own case.

Pachukwudi44 that Onnoghen matter has really affected you mentally o!

Everything now, you compare it to Onnoghen's matter.

No wonder your predictions have been off point, illogical and outrightly useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CCT To Resume Onnoghen's Trial On February 4th by 0koyibos: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
FukkaFuka:
..... Yes ! una go ban me TAYA shocked

1 Like

Politics / Re: CCT To Resume Onnoghen's Trial On February 4th by 0koyibos: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
post=75297681:
He is not former.. cjn he is only suspended

If he's not former, is he present?

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: CCT To Resume Onnoghen's Trial On February 4th by 0koyibos: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
FukkaFuka:
grin grin.. Una go ban me TAYA

Hahahaha

You again?

1 Like

Politics / Re: CCT To Resume Onnoghen's Trial On February 4th by 0koyibos: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pachukwudi44 and SalamRushdie, this is Thursday, all your dumb predictions have fallen flat on your faces.

I hope you supporters of thieves and criminals get sense in the days ahead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: What Happens To Vehicles In A Typical Norwegian Scrap Yard by 0koyibos: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oh my God, see them scrapping 2006 Eclass.

Motor that some people here are praying to God to buy this year. Some even used their mothers for rituals to buy cars that are being scrapped.
Politics / Re: Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React by 0koyibos: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Whenever Pdpigz are not allowed to cheat, they start crying.
It is those muddy people who usually cry marginalisation that taught them.
Romance / Re: Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle by 0koyibos: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Many of girls like her are here on Nairaland, more hungry than IDPs. They have no business apart from being cyber beggars and part-time prostitutes.

Kudos to the girls out there working legitimately. God bless you all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by 0koyibos: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
chiefqueen:

LMAO. This nigga is r. tarded. You don't even know what feminism is about, see how you sound pained. Nna, keep feeling yourself o. Superior ko, superior ni. Peanut brain.

Naah
You must be mistaking me for your father.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Meet Aisha "Flygirl" Vatsa; The Fastest Female Biker In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by 0koyibos: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
DuchessLily:
Wow!! Congrats girl!!!

U now look like an man though

"An man" indeed.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: Judge Resists Nba’s Attempt To Disrupt Proceedings by 0koyibos: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
StOla:

Not at all ooo. But had siblings who attended other unity schools.

Okay.

That slang was used in Unity schools way back.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: President Buhari Wears Isiagu In Ebonyi State (Photos) by 0koyibos: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
Umahi is being closely watched.
Perform well in your second term and we'll meet at the Federal level in 2023.

Let those fighting the Federal Government continue to fight, it's their loss.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by 0koyibos: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
You would see foolish women and wasted females called feminists arguing with her but let me tell you something, like play like play, this one too would get one good boy to marry. Not because she deserves it but because she knows how to play the game.

Bad girls understand that men have egos. They say things like this to feed the ego of men. Some foolish women without sense would be insulting men and claiming feminist but be tying scarf to go to Shiloh.

Unfortunately, the bad girls get married every Saturday while the good girls are in night vigil shouting "I receive" to miracle husbands.

8 Likes

Romance / Re: Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic by 0koyibos: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
He go propose sharpy before those Senators resume.

Those old lecherous hegoats no dey use eye see fjne babe, them must harvest am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.