Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

0koyibos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyibos's Profile / 0koyibos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 0koyibos: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
busar:
is he a scammer?

A terrible scammer.

He claims to have goods and ship to you. If you pay him, he won't deliver. If you agree on a price, he'll change them saying his wife disagreed.

He's a pauper out to scam

9 Likes

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by 0koyibos: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Onnoghen should be sacked and jailed. He is obote man!

You sef watch that film

6 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Throwback Cars That Nigerian Politicians Drove In The 90’s by 0koyibos: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539

The day before election, go to the Inec office and gatecrash. There are people that registered to work for Inec but won't be able to work at the last minute. Take their place and make money to buy a new phone.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline by 0koyibos: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
tiredoflife:

Zombie.
Igbos are not ur problem
Ur being unfortunate in life is not caused by igbos

Ur dick not getting up is not Igbo's fault angry

See this worthless deportee, when I'm calling Igbos, please don't show your hungry face.

Actually, you're the unfortunate thing who is a jobless miscreant, begging everywhere like Lazarus. Igbos don't beg and you're a disgrace to Igbos.
Politics / Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by 0koyibos: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pachukwudi44 and SalamRushdie

How markate?

9 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo) by 0koyibos: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pastors didn't contribute to that fund but they'll be willing to collect tithe inside.
Politics / Re: INEC office in Plateau set ablaze by drunk security officer by 0koyibos: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
247Dior:
shocked
Apc have seen the hand writing on the wall and that's why they want to disenfranchise middle beltans

I guess the drunkard who is the security man is your daddy. He told you this nonsense you just typed.
Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
ImDStar:

Someone from a particular state told you how things might likely turn out to be, and you that don't even known the road to that state is still arguing?

Meenn You are wonderful...

If you put on your thinking cap before reading my post, you won't type this.

I'm not from Kogi but I've been living there since 2007. I was there when Atiku campaigned at Lokoja in 2007 and he was beaten by Yaradua. That's when Ohiare was the APC Candidate.

Next time, don't jump into issues without reading properly
Politics / Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by 0koyibos: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
jrusky:

But are you guys reason like these for God sake? It's not only ipob that want Atiku how long will you use your brain bro stop trying to shift issues someone fro ekiti just posted above you saying he is atikulated. Na wah oo pls used that thing God hidden under your skull properly ok.

The same person claiming to be from Ekiti couldn't do nada when Eleka was beaten like a thief.

You Ipob pigs supported Fayose. Where is he today?

Atiku is supported by criminals from all over Nigeria majorly Ipob thieves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by 0koyibos: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
joshjc:
PDP control States so that they can have early hope,and then later APC control States so that PDP supporters can wail and die

You want to kill Pdpigz, abi?

You should be arrested for attempted genocide

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by 0koyibos: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Binikingdowm:
nonsense as usual..

Over 70% of Lagos are non indigene and the votes is always divided..

You think buhari can get 25% in river state? Joker

IMO? Igbo ain't voting buhari

Kwara? Saraki factor

Borno? A very useless state that love their oppressor, they are buhari biggest stronghold

Votes divided in Lagos?
Not only 70%, it's 100% non indigenes. Ignorant clown.

Atiku would be so beaten in Lagos that his enemies would cry for him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? by 0koyibos: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What party do you think Atiku will decamp to next when he loses? grin

You're a very wicked somebody.

Saraki is now a video vixen cos of Baba, Atiku might very likely become a full blown armed robber.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by 0koyibos: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
BigBashiru:
APC broom = witchcraft bewitchment

If you saw the rally tinubu said the rally was a "broom revolution". He then said "broom broom broooooom" it's as if he was invoking the powers. Also during key moments of the rally they further wave brooms to bewitch the people.

Of course, you were there.

I saw you perched on your daddy's fanyogo bicycle like a cripple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by 0koyibos: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
See gala hawkers from Abakaliki analysing Lagos elections. These are people that since molue killed their grandfathers hawking gala in Lagos, they have never stepped Lagos.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by 0koyibos: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
The empty seats are the seats behind the stage.

You don't put spectators behind th stage for security reasons.

If Pdpigz like, they can put snipers behind the stage so that Atiku can be shot like Badeh. That's their business.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
You're right Sir. Pa OBJ said it many times, PDP cannot win any election without rigging and we all confirmed this.

There was an election in 2003 in Bonny Island, OBJ won 100% votes in that local government.

Same thing in 2003 in Nassarawa. PU opened at 10am, and closed at 12noon. They claimed 800 people voted and Pdp won all.
Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:

Those elections where carried out with security personnel oppressing n disenfranchising voters..., is it Kogi west that the FG is humiliating Dino that will vote APC? Or Kogi East where 98% of us don't even know the Minister of state who is our Federal representative?

APC can't win Kogi in presidential election

You said the FG is humiliating Dino and APC can't win there. The last election held there, APC won. You're now saying that security personnel oppressed and disenfranchised voters.

I'm telling you the naked fact that Pdp would be beaten in this election. You can come back later and make excuses for their loss but it doesn't change nada.

1 Like

Politics / Re: INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design by 0koyibos: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Pdpigz are hopeless. Unfortunately, they aren't looking for good news to latch on to, but cooking up dumb theories to appeal to stupid pigs.

Anyone stupid enough to follow Kanu would be stupid enough to believe this crap

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
Tell me any election PDP has won since 2015 when they don't longer the CBN, Nigeria Police, INEC and NA?

You mention " rigging " and I just highlighted to you what you need to rig.

All those states they're saying Atiku would win, they conducted rerun elections and APC won all.
Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:

I am from Kogi state, my wife is from Kogi state, I have very close friends from all the Senatorial districts in Kogi.

Kogi East is the largest by landmass and population, they are not voting PMB, impossible!!!

There is so much hunger in Kogi state generally.

PDP will win Kogi

APC would lose Kogi Gubernatorial if they field Bello but for you to say APC would lose Presidential election? Naah

Yeye Bello is a cursed animal from Hell but APC would win at the Presidential level. The last supplementary election in Kogi West, which party won?

Governorship, Bello would lose even in Ebiraland but Presidency, Buhari is winning.
Politics / Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by 0koyibos: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
You are looser who needs someone to blame for his misfortune. This election is between NIGERIANS and APC.

You must be mistaking me for those who own you. They're the unfortunate losers.

This election is between Nigerians and thieves who have wrecked this country. Never again would thieves and supporters of thieves have a say in this country.
Crime / Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by 0koyibos: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
I will not tell you where I come from. But you took it hook-line-and-sinker that a 13 years old boy could take down a full grown woman with a knife. Nigeria, maybe someday we would get things right.

You weren't there.

Those who were there accused the boy, a primary school dropout of killing the deceased and you're here talking off-point.

Those who handled the boy knew he has a history of deviant behaviour before doing what they did.

Your opinions are unfounded.
Crime / Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Beheads Mum In Enugu by 0koyibos: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
stanliwise:
Think deep for once.How can a 13 years old can do this on his own. what if it was a setup?

You must be Igbo.
Victim mentality has ruined your reasoning

Someone somewhere must always be responsible for the consequences of your very own actions.

Rubbish

1 Like

Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Did APC win Osun? You guys are in for some rude shock

No, PDP won.
That's why Adeleke is the Governor grin

Just so you know, APC didn't only win Osun, they stopped Pdp from rigging

1 Like

Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

APC will not win Kogi and Kwara.

Federal or state elections?
Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Indispensable85:

Hahaha. ........
They're incapable of rational thinking.

Any small thing, they start insulting and fighting

And they can cry ehn,
Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin Bros Rigging plans do not always pan out lol especially when the opposition knows what you know.Your eyes go soon Clear.

You see those figures GEJ got in the SE in 2015, I'll love to see Atiku repeat it in a few days. grin

Shebi the SE already has the lowest voter enrolment and history of voter turnout?

Buhari would collect his complete 25% in each SE state
Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:

What state are you from pls?

I'm not from Kogi but I know Kogi politics like yesterday

1 Like

Politics / Re: Opposition Favored To Win Nigeria Presidential Election Feb 16, 2019- Casaonline by 0koyibos: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Omooba77:

Unless there is 'massive' rigging

Atiku has never beaten Buhari in Adamawa.

With or without rigging, Atiku is finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: See The Real Turn Out At Buhari's Campaign In Lagos, Dont be Deceived by 0koyibos: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Edoloaded:

It's a screenshot shot from the video i was watching, wat do u expect..

Watch the video to cleae your doubts.. pained fellow

And the video was blurred too?

Keep fooling yourself.
When Atiku loses in Lagos, you upcountry clowns would be shouting betrayal.
Politics / Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
iyimide:
Pdp
Kwara
Benue
Taraba
Osun
Kogi
Rivers
Bayelsa
Ebonyi
Enugu
Delta

Apc
Lagos
And some more

Be realistic, remove Kogi, Kwara and Osun. Apc would win them in Presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.