Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

0koyibos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyibos's Profile / 0koyibos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: Judge Resists Nba’s Attempt To Disrupt Proceedings by 0koyibos: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
deomelo:
I love Lagos Judges I swear. They don't tolerate crooked and corrupt people, they jail corrupt people more than any other state in Nigeria, even Bode George fit testify..

They don't have time for your foolishness in Lagos.

grin grin

Lagos judges can deal with anybody.
That's how they sent Joseph Nwobike SAN to prison.

The NBA Ikeja chairman knew what he was doing when he ran out of the court. He would have been imprisoned for contempt.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: Judge Resists Nba’s Attempt To Disrupt Proceedings by 0koyibos: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
StOla:

"Ajayi worker"
Verily I say unto you all, there is no difference between the police, the bar, and the bench.

They who populate our legal system are rotten to their soul.

Bro, did you attend KC?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen by 0koyibos: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You are the ignorant one.i don't even think you understand the ruling

Lol

Say it slowly, this time without tears in your eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen by 0koyibos: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pachukwudi44
SalamRushdie

How markate? grin

Hope you can now see that you guys are ignorant and legal illiterates.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen by 0koyibos: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baroba:
Three man panel led by Justice Abdul Aboki grin

Before nko?

Na you for lead am?

18 Likes

Travel / Re: Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) by 0koyibos: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
The South East too would soon have this ... in 2085

10 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos by 0koyibos: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
dadavivo:
SARS slap afonja, wetin concern me

Awkuzu Sars kills Igbos like chickens

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Kidnapping: Emenike Advises Mikel To Buy His Parents House Outside Enugu by 0koyibos: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
It is confirmed. Igbos run to Yoruba land for assylum from kidnappers and armed robbers in the East.

8 Likes

Sports / Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by 0koyibos: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
They banned 15,000 wawa okada riders in Anambra and they're already in a kidnapping competition. Kidnapping,okada riding and armed robbery are the biggest employers of labour in the east.

No sensible Igbo man leaves his parents in the East. Immediately you make small money, move your parents out to Lagos. In all this man's years in Jos, he wasn't kidnapped, now that he's in Enugu, they decided to pluck him.
Sports / Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by 0koyibos: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Okay
Crime / Re: OPC Torture Shrine Demolished By Lagos Police (Photos) by 0koyibos: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Bullhari007:
Federal government should change criminal law code 419 to Afonja code

The Ohaneze should move their headquarters to Kirikiri so that wawa pigs would be adequately represented.

1 Like

Crime / Re: OPC Torture Shrine Demolished By Lagos Police (Photos) by 0koyibos: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Pepsi101:
Let them check if they can find any skull there.

Did your father forget his flat skull there?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by 0koyibos: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Abagworo:
Buhari can't do nothing in this situation. Tell the people to stop killing one another.

Is Buhari not the chief security officer of Nigeria and commander in chief of the armed forces?

Stop typing as if it's an abomination to use your brain.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Shehu Sani: Bury Victims Of Plateau Killings Close To The Seat Of Power by 0koyibos: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2018
They should be buried in a cemetery and the cemetery should be named Muhammadu Buhari Fulani Cemetery.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by 0koyibos: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
These killings are a never-ending cycle as reprisals would also attract reprisals.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men by 0koyibos: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=stefanweeks post=68842033]
Why dem no write official Email

Abeg make i finish my love letter to Chiamaka

Dear Chiamaka,
I write as a citizen of love
.....[/quote

You don overstay for primary school.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release by 0koyibos: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
It would be a shame if Abaribe is allowed to rot in prison and the idiot he stood as surety for is still eating pizza.in Accra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breaking-ipob: Judge Refuses To Order Senator Abaribe’s Release by 0koyibos: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ok
Career / Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Staff Queried Over Facebook Post On Buhari, Fulani by 0koyibos: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2018
You guys should be careful of what you post online, una no dey hear word. The nonsense people try in Nigeria can't be accepted anywhere in the world as social media posts have serious consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Autos / Re: Nigeria Used 2011 Camry V6 by 0koyibos: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2018
frenzyconcept:

Before concluding it fake try to find out. D last pic is an interior of another car which I mistakely uploaded. So mistake is bound to.happen. before commenting rubbish on post try to investigate. Wen.u saw it at least ask.question before jumping into conclusion

Don't be rude.

If you made a mistake, apologize and post the proper picture. If you fail to do the proper thing, don't be mad at people picking holes in your ad.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks by 0koyibos: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
I lay the blame squarely at the foot of Buhari. Instead of him to stop this carnage, he's busy passing blames from Libyans to Malians to Gaddafi to PDP. Stand up and stop the madness, he's pussyfooting.

Reprisals never end. Unfortunately, it's already affecting children of the elite. Maybe when the elites start killing their children, they'll have some sense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) by 0koyibos: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
The rate at which useless topics make front page is alarming.

What is our business with how they carried Mercy Johnson's mothers corpse? If they like, they should carry it inside polybag na their headache.

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by 0koyibos: 4:00am On Jun 25, 2018
deomelo:

lol @ double ID ipob..

You registered today, you have 3 posts and your 3 posts are the same, word for word and posted in 3 different threads against APC.

Nna, you are not a clever ipob...

grin grin grin

Don't mind that one, he's too unintelligent to be on Nairaland.

The South Eastern states ruled by PDP are the worst in the region.
The SS states ruled by PDP are the worst in the region.

Yet, these Wawa miscreants are complaining of governance at the federal level when in their worthless States, they vote the worst set of animals to rule them.

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo by 0koyibos: 3:55am On Jun 25, 2018
Wait, does Jagaban read Nairaland posts?

When he's referring to pigs, is he by any chance referring to the muddy pigs from the lineage of Judas Iscariot?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit by 0koyibos: 3:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Ganiyat72:
We yoruba muslim and hausa fulani are the problem of this shitt hole........If igbos go now, we yoruba muslims are doom forever because this extrem hunger that was once visible only in the northern axis has crept into yoruba land, with Oyo, Osun and Ekiti not finding it easy at all.

I often wonder the level of shame and generational lack of identity that makes an Igbo boy deny his entire lineage, betray his parents and take up Yoruba identity. However, when I remember that your people are direct descendants of Judas Iscariot, I am not surprised cos betrayal is in your DNA.

Shibuke, I can smell your folly from thousands of kilometres away. There's an high level of intelligence which Yorubas have, you can't have that and none of your generations can have even half of that IQ level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki by 0koyibos: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jolar101:

APC is a jihadist party.

You had to post that nonsense twice?

I just hope the mental hospitals in Kwara are functional cos no other state would take a mental liability without concrete reasons.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki by 0koyibos: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Carmal90:

The president will regret his action on the npdp..
Stop supporting abuse of power,pls respect the judiciary as an arm of government, because your enemy is there today does not mean your friend can't ascend the post tomorrow..
Thread softly

What is abuse of power? Were you sleeping when Saraki was suspending lawfully elected senators from the Senate? Is he empowered to do that?

When Saraki wrote to the Judiciary to Senate not to adjudicate over a matter before it, were you in coma then? Is that within his power?

Were you blind and deaf when he suspended Ali Ndume and bullied Kabiru Marafa? Or you've not started following politics then?

Saraki is a political miscreant and bully and the language that cowards like him understand is superior terror. If he tries nonsense, he'll be summarily dealt with.

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki by 0koyibos: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
henryhemon:

Smh for your cluelessness.

Your folly has been noticed. Now swerve.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) by 0koyibos: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Look at how Ipob pigs are blaming Yorubas for his death. They think others are murderous beasts like them.

Meanwhile, these same descendants of Judas Iscariot kill their brothers and kidnap those who survive. Look at how they wasted Chuks Okebata and that Nnewi doctor from the US killed in Nnewi.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki by 0koyibos: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
About 3 months ago, Saraki was misbehaving, riding roughshod on the Senate and suspending senators. However, he has been rendered useless and powerless by 3 events:

A Omo Agege demystifying the Senate
B Mr Transmission snubbing the Senate
C Buhari telling the nPDP members in the APC to go to Hell

Today, Saraki has become as useless as an eunuch's manhood and he's incapable of protecting the interests of his followers. Look at Dino and the Kwara Governor's Chief of Staff.

31 Likes 1 Share

Family / Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by 0koyibos: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Her father is a blockhead and she inherited his folly by posting this online.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.