Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

0koyibos's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0koyibos's Profile / 0koyibos's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by 0koyibos: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2019
[s]
jrusky:

Pls stop talking about that charge and bail SAN. I'm sure Kenyama can not even define the full meaning of SAN. Every goat and monkey are SAN in Nigeria nonsense. He will live in exile las las either now or sometime later it's sure bet for him.
[/s]

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire by 0koyibos: 3:17am On Feb 11, 2019
ebenholer:
We can no longer be deceived that Atiku is a corrupt man. People are just being jealous of how he makes his money through businesses. I had once believed this lie too but now I can no longer be blindfolded.

Lol
This one just enter thread and is jam talking off point.
Politics / Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 3:09am On Feb 11, 2019
dochenaj:

Detribalization is the hallmark of Igbo politics. While many might think the Igbos to be deeply tribal centric, all that you itemized has clearly negated that view.

I'll rather vote a sensible and more realistic Northerner over an Igbo man any day any time. For instance, if the Buhari were to get a second tenure and decided to give the 2023 ticket to someone like Okorocha or Orji Uzo Kalu, I'll rather vote a Ciroma than any of those.

Then you'll come back in 3056 crying that Igbos have been denied from getting the Presidency. grin
Politics / Re: I Wonder Why Any Body Will Ignorantly Vote For Buhari – Davido by 0koyibos: 3:02am On Feb 11, 2019
Oshigun:

Hero-worshipper alert. Who is Davido? Can he say things to my face without his bodygaurds? I will slap the midget from today into next Sunday. Nonsense.

You wan donate weekend beating into him life

Davido is a turtle-headed coward.

He had soldiers and Mopol with him yet ran away in PH w. hen cultists climbed his stage
Politics / Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by 0koyibos: 2:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Sniper may be cheap but its deadly. Don't be tempted to buy one because of the price

Celebrities / Re: Davido Curses The Hausa Tribe On Twitter (pictures) by 0koyibos: 2:49am On Feb 11, 2019
Davido lacks proper parental upbringing.

He's behaving like someone brought up by Aunty Kemi Olunloyo

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Busted: Atiku Rented Kano Rally Crowd Arrived Kano State Since Yesterday. Photos by 0koyibos: 2:39am On Feb 11, 2019
SaiATKUOBI2019:
IF U HAVE BEING JOBLESS IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS AND U ARE STILL PREPARING TO VOTE THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT, MY BROTHER U ARE A COWARD.
THOSE WHOM IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER LOST THEIR JOBS SINCE 2015 TILL DATE, I WONDER WHAT U ARE STILL DOING IN THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY. U CAN SYMPATHIZE WITH UR FRIENDS, PARENTS, RELATIONS, NEIGHBORS, AND EX COLLEAGUES WHO LOST THEIR JOBS BY VOTING OUT THIS INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT.AS FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN N-POWER SINCE INCEPTION, PLS HOW MANY OF U HAVE BEING CONVERTED TO PERMANENT STAFFS? IF THIS GOVERNMENT REALLY HAS UR INTEREST IN MIND, MY DEAR, ALL U SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE BEING MADE PERMANENT STAFFS. WITH BETTER SALARIES, GOOD WORKING CONDITIONS AND AT LEAST 50% JOB SECURITY.
ALL THESE SCHOOL DROPOUTS AS A RESULT OF FINANCIAL CRISIS, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? U THINK YOUR SPONSORS DON'T WANT U TO FURTHER YOUR EDUCATION? MY DEAR IT NOT THEIR FAULT, IT IS THE FAULT OF THIS GOVERNMENT OH, WHO CONTROVERSIALLY CRIPPLED THE ECONOMY eg (bag of rice #7500 --> #20000) JUST MATCH THE PRICE OF GOODS AND COMMODITIES IN 2014 AND NOW, ON A SERIOUS NOTE CHECK IF UR SPONSORS SALARY HAVE BEING INCREASED SINCE THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT CAME INTO POWER.
FOR THE SUFFERING AND SMILING ONCE CONTINUE OH, FIRE WILL SOON BE ADDED IN THE NEXT LEVEL. PREPARE TO EAT CONCRETE.

See this one with grammatical epilepsy condemning N-power. If Pdp had invested in education, you won't be here making a public show of your illiteracy, typing like a Nursery 2 dropout.

By weekend, when your role model the pickpocket from Cameroun loses, you would regret not completing your apprenticeship at the roadside shop you're learning fanbelt business, carry your gala carton and enter Ikorodu Road.
Politics / Re: Busted: Atiku Rented Kano Rally Crowd Arrived Kano State Since Yesterday. Photos by 0koyibos: 2:36am On Feb 11, 2019
There was a single trailer in Plateau state Apc rally and Pdpigz were crying like barren witches. Now that there are several trailers at a PDP rally, they are saying it's cos Kano is big and the trailers are bringing PDP supporters to Kano city. Someone in Abakaliki is explaining the landmass and transportation system of Kano state.

What gives me joy is that those thieves from potopoto republic who are supporting the pickpocket from Cameroun don't have PVCs.

By Thursday now, you'll see them hiding their gala cartons inside a basket of vegetables and running away back to potopoto republic.
Politics / Re: Drums Of WAR : Nigerian Army Kills Cameroonian Soldier, Capture 12 by 0koyibos: 1:39am On Feb 11, 2019
naijaking1:
Buhari attacking Cameroon?
Just because Atiku is from Cameroon.

Last week, you denied that Atiku is from Cameroun.

This week, you're saying that Camerounian invaders were killed because Atiku is from Cameoun.

It seems Jack is not yet dead, you reason like Jack.
Crime / Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by 0koyibos: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
technicallyrich:

pardon my ignorance,but the meachanic told me my car cant be stollen except someone duplicates my keys.because every car has its own peculiar keys.
So how can a car be stollen eithout the keys.

Your mechanic is telling you nonsense.

Please, buy pedal lock and put tracker on your motor.
Crime / Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by 0koyibos: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Does he pay tithe? if No, He has paid all his accumulated thithe

God giveth and taketh

This was even taken in the house of God.

Freely ye have received, freely give.

The thieves borrowed the car for triumphant entry.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by 0koyibos: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
TwoBottles:
Your friend should be happy that he lost just a car. My guy lost his shoes when he went into the mosque to pray.

Did the shoes have tracker?
Crime / Re: Stolen Car In Awka: He Parked His Car In Church And It Disappeared (Photo) by 0koyibos: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
technicallyrich:
Is that possibe.i am asking because i thought a car,cant be stollen without having the car keys.
I will like to know because i park my car in the street.

Better run and buy pedal lock ASAP. If you're using a Toyota, buy it tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
justbusy:
Truly, you really need this:

Better keep that thing well, you Atikulated pigs would need it next Monday.
Politics / Re: Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised by 0koyibos: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

You might bookmark this post. Atiku in Adamawa, will get less than 40% of total votes cast in Adamawa. safe this post and refer back on upper Monday

Atiku has never won Buhari in Adamawa.

In 2007, Buhari got 300k votes and Atiku got 30k. That's 1,000% of Atiku's votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised by 0koyibos: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Same Ayade that fixed police firing range near Atiku's campaign venue? grin

This guy get real choko for head
Politics / Re: FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway by 0koyibos: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
sukerefakere:
Thanks for pointing that out.. okoyeeebos..
One love

Ok bro.

I've edited my initial comment.

Gracias
Politics / Re: Many Slump At Atiku's Overcrowded Kano Campaign Rally by 0koyibos: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
The wages of sin is death.
Politics / Re: Why Northern Stakeholders Forum Dumped Buhari And Chose Atiku by 0koyibos: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
specialmati:
receive sense no reasonable human will vote for a lifeless human being unless that person is lifeless.are you lifeless too

You don't have PVC and you're here talking nonsense.

You idiots talk without thinking that's why you're everybody's slaves.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
justbusy:
Insanity on display! I made nothing out of that gibberish comment!

Give someone with an IQ higher than yours to read and break it down to your kindergarten level. I don't type for fools to understand.
Politics / Re: FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway by 0koyibos: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
livinbygrace:
All because of election?This APC gov .is nothing but big scam.This is the real yahoo yahoo government.Na now day break?

Very interesting coming from a clown who originates from a backward region which believes Netanyahu and Trump support Kanu and Buhari is Jubril from Sudan.

GEJ bought Aso ebi for your traditional rulers and took them on a fool's tour to the site of the 2nd Niger bridge. That's what you're still begging for today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway by 0koyibos: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
haladadon:
only one part of the nation can be so decieved like this.

Coming from a disciple of Kanu, I'll pass.

You guys are the largest group of comedians in the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway by 0koyibos: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
kalakomasani:
interstingly political

Contact us for graphics and web design

But when GEJ was sharing money, that wasn't political.

Better face your crayon business

12 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway by 0koyibos: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
victordaimond:
Why now?something is smelling!

That should be your mouth odour

2 Likes

Politics / Re: FG Begins Expansion, Rehabilitation Works On Lagos-badagry Expressway by 0koyibos: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
sukerefakere:
grin
Lagos Ibadan Express way

Federal Government MMM
Shithole

You're calling Badagry Ibadan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
justbusy:
Igbos don't believe in tribalism. The very day the Igbos open their eyes to tribalism like the yorubas, Nigeria is finished, because, even you were employed by an Igbo man!

Unfortunately for you, you might be a slave of an Igbo man but I'm not. I'm an entrepreneur and I have Igbos in my payroll. One of my Igbo employees called me an Yoruba to my face and didn't know I knew the meaning. Till today, others fear me for what I did to him.

Igbos have been playing politics of bitterness since and I've been a victim of their madness. When my business was to open an Eastern office, I know what my eyes saw. That's when I knew that the hospitality Yorubas give Igbos, Igbos can't give their fellow Igbos.

So, spare me the crap and hide your hypocritical face somewhere.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Northern Stakeholders Forum Dumped Buhari And Chose Atiku by 0koyibos: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mehn, when Buhari eventually wins, many worthless politicians are gonna end up like FFK, Fayose, Ann-Kio Briggs, Asari Dokubo, Yinka Odumakin, Osita Chidoka, Olu Falae, Namadi Sambo and other political nonentities.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
Fatherofdragons:

You see how you are mischievously twisting this like the typical yoruber that you are.

Apart from 1999 and 2003 am very sure that there were yoruber men who contested during the elections of those years you listed, heck even your brothers sowore, durotuye etc are contesting for 2019 elections yet you want to vote buhari.

When igbos vote due to merit, you say they don't care about each but if igbos support their own, you call them tribal. Every average yoruber have such crooked thinking.
[/s]

Yorubas vote Buhari over GEJ, they are betrayers.

Igbos vote Atiku over Moghalu and Ezekwesili, it is merit.

You Igbos are traitors and betrayers.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
artofseduction:

I thought h people said we re the most tribalistic.

We don't care where u cm from

We just want a working environment where out business and our kids will thrive.

But when Yorubas want the same thing, you call them betrayers.

Igbos betray their own blood and you're here rationalising it.

1 Like

Politics / Re: IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo by 0koyibos: 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Does this not show you that Igbos are not tribalistic like the others?

Igbos would happily throw an Igbo man under the bus and betray other Igbos while serving someone from somewhere else.

Whenever you hear betrayers, na Igbo be dat.

4 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 0koyibos: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
busar:
oh! Was he the one that a woman wanted to buy a mixer(I can't actually remember) from that later increased the price and the woman ended up wasting her time to iyana ipaja?

You're very correct

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.