Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

0menka's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0menka's Profile / 0menka's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Re: Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help by 0menka: 4:15am On Jun 20, 2015
you don't attach sentiments in business just fire the damn lazy bish
Phones / Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro Or LG Optimus Pro by 0menka: 3:45am On Jun 20, 2015
donhils:

Keep thinking, don't go and get yourself LG G pro, stay there and be talking. How can you say ihot note has better screen than G pro? G pro uses Pure ISP LCD screen protected with Corning Gorilla 2. Plus resolution is Full HD 1080p screen. You want to compare it with TFT screen of less than 720p resolution? G pro brings out over 400 pixels per inch meaning reading will be very crisp, while ihot note is around 200ppi. 2gb RAM over 1gb of the ihot note.
Lastly, I'm using the G pro for the past 19 months without any screen guard but my screen is still as good as it was the first day. The only advantage ihot note has over my g pro is NOTHING.

You just ended up blabbing

isp= Internet service provider
ips= ihot note not tft
i think 720x1280 is not a bad display

though LG beats the damn infinix by specs and also have enough support both official and xda support
Politics / Re: Reasons Why Igbos Dont Really Want Biafra. by 0menka: 12:48am On Jun 20, 2015
jarkbauer:
1There are more igbos outside South East than in South. If Igbos really want Biafra, they should be at home developing their region.
2They have the most selfish,directionless visionless set of leaders right now.While their Clueless followers shout Biafra the leaders have nothing to offer for their citizens they are more concerned about crumps they can get from Nigeria
3Unholy and Forced cohesion to South South because of Oil. The hope of Biafra is hinged on believe that South South Oil will be theirs once Biafra is actualized. Now that SS are saying No we dont want to be part of Your Biafra they are afraid.

olodo

yerebass are truly cowards

useless sons of rat poison king awalawo the product of dog's sperm

hunger infested tribe

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Egusisoup Will Not Call Buhari A Dullard by 0menka: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
nope he's a useless Daura President the burukutu sipping monkey grin
Politics / Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by 0menka: 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Waste of oxygen

Ignored henceforth

Please don't ignore me cry

am dying of Konji cry angry

help me sarahbabyxx

a lof u kiss
Politics / Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by 0menka: 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Go read your books junior....we don't want things getting ugly son....trust me on that one smiley

Yes i trust you on that one

that's why I beg of you please give to me even if it's one night stand kiss

Konji is killing me here angry

please cure me cry

btw

am too old to father a triplet through you kiss wink
Politics / Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by 0menka: 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Yo momma definitely didn't teach you manners smiley

Yes she didn't taught me any

but at least I know how to fork and you'll cure my Konji before I'll let you go kiss
Politics / Re: Transfer Talk:apc In Double Apga Raid Line Up Barcanista Of Pdp by 0menka: 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Breaking news APC offer Sarahbabyxx to PDP with clause to sign her parmanently at the end of the season

and I personally will buy sarahbabyxx just to give her the forking of her life cheesy kiss
Politics / Re: Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu by 0menka: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Apc is just a confused burukutu sipping monkeys grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Corruption allegation: You’re a liar, senate tells Obasanjo by 0menka: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Even here common Nairobi we don't know OBJ talk more of France
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by 0menka: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
xpac01:

Monkey dey work, tolotolo they give Baboo chop.

Gej till 2019

Vote gej and witness a happy life grin

1 Like

Religion / Re: Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. by 0menka: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
All i can say is

Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by 0menka: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Bloodykiller?

Nope its me your bro

Omenka

Lets join hands and hala
Gej till 2019

grin

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Stop Antagonizing Jonathan's government, Ebenezer Babatope Tells Obasanjo by 0menka: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Now this is what i called gallant and noble yoruba man not some bunch of slaves shouting psy (sai) buhari just for stomach infrastructure grin

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by 0menka: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:

Omenka,is that you or your senior brother?

Its me Idumuose my bro whatsup

4 Likes

Politics / Re: PDP Screens Jonathan, As Balewa Steps Down. by 0menka: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Longeria:
Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, phockphockman, onionsoup, sweetgala, warripiken, Nigerianvenom.

While they're there celebrating new coat, Babariga, caps, shirts and shoes of a man
who is yet to get their party's ticket, we will be here preparing for the battle ahead.

To God be the glory.

Why you no add Omenka for your list? I have repented am now Gej's property. angry

Am not in apc again because they are evil

Gej till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally by 0menka: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gej till 2019

We shall conquer them

Gej for all
All for Gej

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Is Tambuwal A Lawmaker Or A LAWBREAKER??? by 0menka: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lawbreaker

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nobody Can Islamize Nigeria - Buhari by 0menka: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Caseless:
omenka, report this dog to seun to have him banned for clonning ur id.

Gej till 2019
Politics / Re: Nobody Can Islamize Nigeria - Buhari by 0menka: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
hifaif:

Smh for these monikers. Commonsense is indeed not common.

and you think that you have an atom of brain?
Politics / Re: Nobody Can Islamize Nigeria - Buhari by 0menka: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
Lol at names! Hahahahahaha!!

grin grin grin

Somebody got her asss baned

Berem my dear whats up

Our party Apc is a failure

Buhari is a notorious terrorist

Apc is evil.

But with Gej its well with our soul so follow me and shout

Gej till 2019
Politics / Re: Senate Bars “corruption Personified” Mallam El-rufai From Holding Public Office by 0menka: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gej till 2019
Politics / Re: Buhari "Delegate Support": Discussion Between Atiku And Imo State APC Chairman by 0menka: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
noblezone:
Chairman's Phone: singing. Otu a ka Chineke anyi di, agidgba oooo, Otu a ka Chineke anyi di, agidgba oooo, (ringing tone).

Chairman: Hello!
Atiku: Hello, my chairman!
Chairman: Please who am I speaking with please?
Atiku: It is me, Atiku, Abubakar Atiku, my chairman.
Chairman: Which Atiku please? is it my excellence?
Atiku: Mr Chairman, point of correction, I am not yet your excellency. It is only if you people make it so.
Chairman: Your excellency? Who wan stop you before? I say who wan stop you?
Atiku: Leave the jokes first. I actually called to apologise over the recent insult to the Imo delegates.
Chairman: Nooo, your excellence noo, you have never insulted ......
Atiku: Its not me, I mean the N1 million insult from one of the aspirants. I understand the money was given to the delegates for support. I personally find that insulting.
Chairman: Your excellence, I get your point. Myself was also surprised but what can I do. Imagine the whole delegates and just N1 million.
Atiku: My chairman
Chairman: Sir
Atiku: I actually called to let you know that I am going to correct that impression and wipe that smear of shame on our amiable delegates.
Chairman: I know what you can do sir.
Atiku: inform your people that I am coming soon. I will correct that insult with "transport allowance" of N5 Million. N2 million before the convention and N3 million after!
Chairman: Your excellency, sir! you mean five times, five times the one from the other oga?
Atiku: Not exactly. The oga gave N1 million to the whole delegates. The N5 million is for each delegate!
Chairman: Your excellency, sir!! Your excellency, sir!!! Yes sir. shon sir!!!!!!!
Atiku: My chairman, yours is N10 million, if you can deliver the Imo votes.
Chairman: Na who wan take them before?
Atiku: Do we have a deal?
Chairman: Your excellency, no worry yourself. how do we get the money let me set to work?
Atiku: Do we have a deal?
Chairman: Yes sir. We have a deal!
Atiku: Good then. I will get back to you.
Chairman: Thank you sir.
Atiku: Thanks a million my chairman.

Chairman ends the call and broke into a dance "Otu a ka Chineke any di, agidgba o, Imagine me, with ten million naria aaaa, agidigba ooo, onyezi ka m bu with ten million naira eeeeeeeeee, agidigba ooo! Agidi, agidi,agidigba eeee. agidigaba oo....."

Source: Noblezone leaks.

The above stated is a figment of my imagination.
Any resemblance to any person either living or dead is highly regretted.

Buhari is a terrorist

Atiku is a bastard

Gej till 2019
Politics / Re: Petroleum Minister, Alison-madueke Elected First OPEC Female Presiden by 0menka: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gej till i 2019
Politics / Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by 0menka: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Buhari is perpetually unelectable----Elrufai

grin

Gej till i get 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: BREAKING! Buhari 'BRIBES' Delegates by 0menka: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Firefire:
grin
[size=14pt]
Incorruptible General
[/size]
cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: It Is Too Late To Determine APC Presidential Candidate By Consensus – Atiku by 0menka: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Its going to be

Gej till 2019

13 Likes

Politics / Re: The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions by 0menka: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2014
Apc is evil

Said by the resident clown

Omenka

27 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. by 0menka: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Go ask him.

Gej till 2019

4 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.