Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

0ntruth's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ntruth's Profile / 0ntruth's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
yr opinion. You're entitled.

Onyeara, Next time come and tell me other country trash without prove,When I dispute your trash with facts you start shouting don't quote you again.

You wey never sabi your village law finish will come to tell me what happens in over 100 countries.
Politics / Re: $1.1bn Malabu Scam: Adoke, Others Face Extradition by 0ntruth: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
They're innocent yet they're running . They'll come and defend him here .

1 Like

Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
we re all entitled to our opinions. pls dnt mention me agn. Take care.

Listen shut the fuvkk up with that your criminal Bias ,useless, baseless. nonsenses, gullible,Evil idea you called Opinion.

Who tell you I also don't have rights to dispute your shamble opinion in a public forum ? Especially when you're here talking trash and asslicking a lady with her myopic useless shiiit.

Let me remind you since you don't have retentive memory that you are the one that quoted me first ,Even at that this is a public domain and I've every single rights to quote you or anyone's comment without prior notice or apology. So better stop making noise since it can't change anything. I've bookmarked your moniker so I'll be able to quote you more on other issues where you may spit another rubbish .

That Quote icon is not for fancy.
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
why are people so myopic? Nobody said he cudnt confess with or without a lawyer. The argument was, why do Nigerian criminals always confess to crimes? And somebody said I was supporting a kidnapper, imagine?...

In other countries, criminals wudnt utter a word till a lawyer advises them. That's just d point I was making.

I do not support him, and I hope he rots in jail. Do ve a nice day.

Why do criminals confesses without lawyers It is simply because it is not mandatory or in the law that one must confess only when lawyer is around, and you and anyone asking that question must be ashamed of yourselves or you guys are crime supporters .

Stop this childish comparison of other countries even when you have no facts for your claims, because you're not there to monitors every crime confessions going on everyday to be certain of how many of them does that with or without lawyers.

In Ghana for example some of those that killed the Military man last month confessed without any lawyer, is Ghana not another country or is it part of Nigeria too?
Crime / Re: Lagos And Abuja Had The Highest Crime Rates In 2016 by 0ntruth: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Something is wrong with this statistics

ABIA can't be state with the lowest crime rate

I don't mind a superior argument over this claim of mine

Why any good-news that is associated with the east dey give you guys headache and sleepless night like this? Maybe because Kanu is from Abia that is why mentioning his state is killing you. Onye ara.
Crime / Re: Lagos And Abuja Had The Highest Crime Rates In 2016 by 0ntruth: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
DWJOBScom:
Something is wrong with this statistics

ABIA can't be state with the lowest crime rate

I don't mind a superior argument over this claim of mine

You have to prove the rating and the stats wrong with facts first, not just sitting at the front of your laptop and be typing whatever your fingers directed you to.
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
misano:

Don't mind all those criminals.... They not even worth talking with.

I can't believe such statement is coming from someone who is praying for better security of lives and properties and a better tomorrow.

So without lawyer one can't confess his crime again? abeg make una help me answer the question grin maybe I'm making mistakes.
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

Dnt worry bro, I'm tired of explaining. Let's see how the case pans out.

You're not tired of explaining anything , the truth is you don't have any ready answer for that simple question.

I want to see that Part of constitution that made it mandatory that one must have a lawyer before confessing to any crime at all, or is it because some people are doing it and you and the lady then got carried away and now based your statement on that as if the dare devil CRIMINAL is going against the Law by confessing without a lawyer.

The work of lawyer is it not mainly to teach him how to lie and cover his atrocities , his dare devil act of wickedness e.t.c, or is the lawyer going to tell him how much he collected from innocent people or how many people he has kidnapped or killed?.

They said he is a smart Kidnapper, so I believe he is smart enough to deal without the lawyers. Unless you've something you're not telling us.
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
she is not pained, what she said isn't meaningless.. It's only in Nigeria that criminals confess to the press on their crimes, it's very weird. In other climes, criminals wud request for a lawyer before uttering any other thing. By confessing to the crime, his fate has been sealed already, thr is nothing a lawyer can do again. That's the point she was making.

In other country where rule of law is served or not?

In other words you and the lady want the evil man to have a lawyer that will come to his defense maybe win the case through bribe-ring and let him go free and continue his deadly acts and killing of innocent and harmless citizens?

Which part of the constitution said that someone must get a lawyer before confessing to his evil deeds
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
Don't he have a lawyer? He is making his release more difficult by the day.

Too much of romanceland section has affected your English negatively .

So you're pained for his confessions? Tomorrow you'll be shouting Nigeria is bad. smh
Politics / Re: Why Pope Francis Threatened To Fire Nigerian Priests (Backstory From 2013) by 0ntruth: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abagworo:

That man cannot speak Mbaise and it is a rural diocese as we know. This issue has lasted too long with a lot of lies and blackmails against Mbaise people. The best thing is to give an Mbaise man Bishop of Awka if they want an Awka man as Bishop of Ahiara. That settles the suspicion of conspiracy.
Someone asked you a question which you're yet to answer .
Crime / Re: Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans by 0ntruth: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2017
metronaija3:
A suspected kidnap kingpin, popularly known as Evans, who was arrested by police in Lagos on Sunday, said that he chose to collect ransom in dollars to be different from other kidnappers.

The suspect, while being paraded at the State’s Police Command in Ikeja, told newsmen that he started the business of kidnapping in 2015, after he left his spare parts business.

He claimed that he lost N20 million to customs officers, which made him to leave his trade.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the suspect was arrested in his mansion in Magodo area of the state on Saturday.

Evans, who wasn’t sure of how many people he had kidnapped, said the highest he had collected as ransom was one million dollars.

“I can’t figure out how much I have collected so far or how many people I have kidnapped, but I have kidnapped up to 10 since 2015.

“I choose to collect ransom in dollars to be different, and the maximum I have collected as ransom so far is 1 million dollars.

“I work in two groups, a team moves with me to kidnap victims while we hand over to the other team that takes the victim to the hide out.

“Kinsley introduced me to kidnap, but I usually get my ammunition from one Chinedu and Ehis whom I met at Ago-Iwoye.

“I also do drug business that enabled me to buy my property,” the suspect said.

The Force PPRO, Jimoh Moshood said that the suspect had collected billions of naira from his victims and had property in and outside the country.

He said that Evans was declared wanted in 2013, following a kidnap attempt that was foiled by the police.

“He is said to have masterminded several kidnap cases in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and South-South states,’’ the police said.

Moshood said further investigation into his activities were ongoing

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/why-i-chose-to-collect-ransom-in.html

Started the business of kidnapping in 2015, after he left his spare parts business.

He said that Evans was declared wanted in 2013 , following a kidnap attempt that was foiled by the police

How come?
Crime / Re: The Police Celebrating The Capture Of Kidnapper, Evans (Photos, Video) by 0ntruth: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2017
DrWise:
The Nigerian Police is one of the most sophisticated if they want to work and abandon #50 collection from okadas.
Maybe you don't understand the word Sophisticated sophisticated with and in what exactly?
Crime / Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Cooks For Evans' Gang & Victims by 0ntruth: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Why are they after biafrans, they don't look for northerners to arrest yet they victimize us

Where is kabiru sokoto that boko haram animal today, he was freed by that useless president ..... I condemn the police for arresting this woman
Yes by the way na only his fellow BIAFRIANS he kidnaps, They for allow him kidnap Nnamdi Kanu first . I know you have no reasonable person in your family he will kidnap . Onye Iberib e
Webmasters / Re: Facebook Adds Another Reaction " Thankful" by 0ntruth: 2:11pm On May 12, 2017
Be it Thankful or whateverful, My attention hardly go there sef.
Culture / Re: Pictures Of Ethiopian Women Who Beg To Be Whipped by 0ntruth: 2:00pm On May 12, 2017
Odiegwu

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by 0ntruth: 1:58pm On May 12, 2017
propzncribz:

May you get robbed of all your hardwork and then one little idiot asks you to move on.
Prove of the hard-work robbery or you and blackface should stop talking already.

1 Like

Crime / Re: A Youth Banished From Ogbogoro Community In Rivers For Killing A Fellow Youth by 0ntruth: 1:17pm On May 12, 2017
Whatever happened to Law enforcers .SMH

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Chacha Eke Gushes Over Her Daughter by 0ntruth: 10:37am On May 12, 2017
GossipGirl1:
She's just too cute
Damn!I need to make my own cute baby asap
Let's go to za oza room . grin
Events / Re: Ghanaian Woman, Elizabeth Celebrates Her 90th Birthday (Photos). by 0ntruth: 10:35am On May 12, 2017
SooCute:
1) She has nice lineage
2) She was not heaping cosmetics on her face while she was a young lady.
3) She imbibed good living habits of joyousness, relaxation, medical maintenance, good diet
4) must be from wealthy background
5) she is not living under harsh ambience/extreme pollution of all manner...etc
6) She applied uncommon common sense.
7) God blessed her
cool add your (positive thought)

9) She no fuckkk almost all the men that approached her back then grin
Health / Re: Genotype And Blood Group: Learn Never To Forget The Difference!!! by 0ntruth: 10:02am On May 12, 2017
frugal:
Only a dumb-dumb will mistaken blood group for genotype. We were all taught this in primary school.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by 0ntruth: 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Isn't my point obvious?! PARENTS EDUCATE YOUR KIDS, TEACH THEM VALUES/MANNERS, AND HOPEFULLY GIVE THEM SENSE/INTELLIGENCE, SO THAT SOME IGNORANT DRIVERS WONT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM REPEATEDLY.
Rape can happen even to mothers you know?
Family / Re: How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant by 0ntruth: 5:01pm On May 11, 2017
After 2 weeks you think and come back and accept. Pastor give me more time could've done the trick for you na.
Crime / Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by 0ntruth: 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
on a more serious note, I doubt that the incident was a rape scenario. this girls are of age and the deliberately consented to have sex with the man who lured them maybe with money or their body just dey scratch them.

if not that one got pregnant the sex rumble would have continued and no one will talk about rape. this rape was filled by the parents of the girls to deal with the man.

why do I have the feeling that they actually performed threesom.e and he "ended on their back"
abeg make person help me with that pics
In the Usa and other countries where the law is working 17yrs is a minnow it will not just be a case of rape or whether they enjoyed it on 3some or 1 some or their body scratch them e.t.c.
Crime / Re: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion by 0ntruth: 4:51pm On May 11, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
As much as these gals are 17, we have to be realistic here.... And parents should instead take full blame for this nonsense OR educate their DAMN kids. If that babe had not gotten pregnant, these deluded 17yr d gals would have continue enjoyed being "abused" in silence.
WTF!!!!

So your point now is what exactly?
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by 0ntruth: 4:48pm On May 11, 2017
Ufranklin92:

Is a mistake

I know Bro,that's why I called your attention to it.
Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" by 0ntruth: 3:58pm On May 11, 2017
Ufranklin92:

This one week me grin grin

Next time use weak and leave week.

9 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo) by 0ntruth: 9:33am On May 11, 2017
locosis007:
THIS NAME CHECKING GATS TO STOP IN THIS FORUM.

IT HAS BECOME AN HABITUAL STREAK, INSTEAD OF CONDEMNING THE CULPRIT FOR DISGRACING NIGERIA. WE GO DEY CHECK NAMES. DEY INDUCE TRIBALISM SUBCONSCIOUSLY THINKING ITS A JOKE. .

LOLZ.

NIGERIA IN DIASPORA EH.

Must you type all in cap-lock to pass your message? Smh
Romance / Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by 0ntruth: 9:23am On May 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Bro, don't you know it is 'unethical' for you to order for just table water when others order for green or black bottles?

If you go out often, you will learn that there are dos and don't on a table at a bar.

Though the lady went overboard sha. cool

My friend just stop talking already.So because of unethical whatever I must be forced to drink a poison because others are drinking it? whatever happened to Choice? So if you take your pastor or mallam e.t.c who doesn't drink alcohol,he must drink it in order no to be unethical? SMH

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by 0ntruth: 6:44pm On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Nnamdi Kanu spent 2 years in Kuje prison without good food, without good health care, without electricity, without good and fresh air

He came out healthy, smiling, happy, well nourished

Buhari spent the last 2 years in a $60 million mansion with Air conditioner 24/7, he has chefs that cooks healthy food for him, he sleeps in a $4 million bed every night, he has 300 security personnel, he has the most experienced doctors on earth

Meanwhile, he's now in London battling an unknown disease

Please, i will like to spend the rest of my life in Kuje prison so i will look like Nnamdi Kanu

Go commit a certain crime that will send you to Kuje and stop talking trash .

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by 0ntruth: 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
eyeview:
That's why I love igbos. No matter how aggrieved an igbo is, there are still elders they will listen to. Can anyone tell me why Boko Haram has refused to subside? They have refused to listen to any elder. Infact, they will kill any elder, emir or imam that tries to advise them.
Poor Poor reasoning , Bokos are terrorist group ,are you trying to say Ipob are as the same as Boko haram?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by 0ntruth: 6:40pm On May 10, 2017
amuijiji:

That is known worldwide while ur family languish in poverty nd poverty stricken people re hardly known even in their immediate environment....
Yet you guys insults Buhari of all people who has achieved more than both Nnamdi Kanu and others joined together who calls him all sorts of names. Hypocrites.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.