Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

0ntruth's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ntruth's Profile / 0ntruth's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi by 0ntruth: 3:38pm On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:
Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest scam in the history of mankind

If you believe this, you might as well believe that my
grandmother is still a virgin

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? [b]Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together
[/b]

So all the Kidnappers that releases their victims do turn to pastors before releasing them?

You believed that there is Bokoharam but there is nothing like abduction of the chibok girls then the former administration were dumb not to find out what ordinary empty brain like you knew.

So Eko hotel is the only hotel you know where they can be kept?

SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by 0ntruth: 11:33pm On May 09, 2017
leathalbeast:
didn't you see sarkodie's name in the list? or you don't know that sarkodie is a Ghanaian? dont let me get the impression that Nigerians are dumb and can't read.

My friend in as much as I detest the guys silly comment, you also got it far way wrong by associating the whole Nigerians with your comment in stead of dealing directly with the single brainless child. What even made you conclude that the person is a Nigerian? Sark is not a country and the guy refereed to sark not Ghana so you can't insult the whole country because of single sark. I know Sark is a big fish Musically especially in Ghana and other parts of Africa.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by 0ntruth: 11:24pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is sarkodie ??

Here in Iraq, we don't know him

That means you're in Iraqi cave since you don't know him.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List by 0ntruth: 11:18pm On May 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

Don Jazzy is one of the richest African musician

Koredo made him about 100 million last year with only Godwin, excluding Tiwa Savage, Aphro, Reekado

I'm yet to see a rich Ghanaian musician or any rich musician from any other African country, they don't make music in those countries, they make noise
You're such a controversial being with your kid kind of your comments, is the post about Nigeria and other countries Musically? Music is the light,school, good roads,pipe borne water,security and better living e.t.c that Nigerians are craving and crying for?

SMH

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Is It Right For Cousins To Kiss? by 0ntruth: 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
Op the story is not complete, and you know it.
Romance / Re: On My Date! by 0ntruth: 2:19pm On May 09, 2017
Na me go tell you what you will do?
Politics / Re: "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu by 0ntruth: 10:04am On May 09, 2017
I no see or read him call Nigeria zoo or insult the president. grin
I don't think this is from Nnamdi the son of Chukwu Abia Ama.

No be Federal Govt a certain individual go dey do Grah Grah for.
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 7:44pm On May 08, 2017
Blackfire:

You are an irredeemable rascal...

Check the person I quoted... And my yes reply.

Then check your Stu. Pid parents reply...

Read it slowly.. Maybe this time the occult coven your parents put your remaining brain will actually think.

Omo ale jatiti

Just put the blame and your frustration on your parent period
Foreign Affairs / Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by 0ntruth: 6:54pm On May 08, 2017
ojun50:

na pdp member then
card carrying member or?
Foreign Affairs / Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by 0ntruth: 6:51pm On May 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Believe anything the U.S Army tells you at your own risk

What war have they ever won ??

They were butchered in Vietnam and defeated

The Japanese showed them what savageness is by blowing up the Pearl harbor, what did the Americans do ?? Took their scary ass to their savior "the atomic bomb"
and could only destroy Hiroshima with it

They went to Afghanistan and were slaughtered by dudes who still live in caves

The went to Iraq and got defeated

They came to Somalia and got the nastiest disgrace in the history of American

The U.S army is just like the Nigerian Army, the killed Osama bin laden and Shekau without​ showing us the bodies

Now, they're claiming they kill an imaginary isis leader

Mind you, I'm a U.S army veteran from fort *****

Why living in caves?
Even if they kill and show you,you'll still doubt or argue that the never did.
What did Usa intend to gain by claiming they killed when they never did?
Why Osama will not come out and shame Usa that he is still alive like his Naija partner in killing armless innocent citizens?
Japan Bombing pearl Harbor and Usa bombing Hiroshima,which of them was more deadly and effective?
Is there any debate where Usa said their armies are un killable?

The news is that they killed a certain blood thirsty coward that bent on killing innocent unarmed civilians who gathers either to enjoy themselves or at a motor park,airports, and malls e.t.c.

I'll believe any news about killing of those nonentities even if it is false or fake news.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan by 0ntruth: 6:29pm On May 08, 2017
ojun50:

shekau na Apc card carry members nd he has 9 live

Why PDP no kill him before APC came on?
Crime / Re: 'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos by 0ntruth: 5:59pm On May 08, 2017
Some of this scam victims are the real criminals considering they will be told that the source of the money they intend to get were obtained by crook means yet they will want to involve in such criminal act.
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 2:14pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
okay, you are right, you know me too well. grin anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin if not i would still like to give you a big hug grin
take your huge to bet9ja for more odds .
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 2:05pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
okay, my friend no need to have a fight with you your point is clear grin i think you are a very angry and troubled soul because for some reason you keep mentioning my parents again perhaps your parents didnt give you a good life, mine did, i think what you need is love and a big hug.. come here and I will give you a big hug trust me it will make you feel better. now have a nice day.
There is no way your parents will give you good life and you still be wailing and insulting prophets all because of 10 odds after you failed trying to hammer with with Ponzi. Mtweeee my friend just shut up with that your 0.00 odd of a life you call good.
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 1:45pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! I will take that as a compliment grin atleast you didn't mention my parents.
try some betting some times it will help unwind your stressful life, you know? people have put millions of pounds on a bet and they are still living it's obvious you are too poor to waste the little you have on bets so let we who can afford to get on with it.
it's very obvious You're frustrated to the extent of wailing for the prophets to give you 10 odds for your bets ? like I said direct your frustration to those that brought you out in this world.

No doubt bet gives Billions like he gave Bill gate dangote e.t.c of this world,yet I don't see them wail and blame,insult or disqualify prophets for not giving them the 10 odds that made them billionairs they're today.
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 1:31pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
so talking about betting is a nasty and rude comment right? I didn't know that thanks for the enlightenment grin
So the thread is about your bet9ja and 10 odds? You don't know nasty,foolish,rude and senseless comment you made simply because you're a bet-star so all you think is about bet9ja and 10 odds. They're not prophets since they didn't give you 10 odds. Mr 100 odds.
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 1:25pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
the only thing you have managed to contribute to the whole topic is mention other people's parents and throw insults apart from that you have made no sense atall grin pretend to be matured atleast and try commenting without insults, being obnoxious doesn't make you sound more intelligent.
your own contribution to the post is you and your 10 odds bet9ja ,since the post is about odds and bet9ja. Mr Intelligent .oloribruku.
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 12:55pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
No! I don't know what Opinion means, MR Judge. you seem to know everything about every body's families except your own perhaps and any body who doesn't agree with your gullible religious sentiments is typing trash, having a debate with people with Adamant religious views like yours is like talking to a brick wall. so i am moving on, good luck! I say grin

i am glad you mentioned it is your opinion that's a good start i appreciate that.
Mumu I said go negotiate with your parents to sell land if they have and give you the money for your bet9ja. Ode gullible religion, yet you're expecting 10 bet9ja odds from it's prophecy. just shutup and stop talking trash already.Onye nzuzu .
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 12:48pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
i see you are the one who pregnant my mother otherwise how did you know she gave to lots of children? grin if you have anything to say say it to me no need to mention my parents perhaps you don't have parents if you do i hope your parents lives longer than mine
My friend respect is a reciprocal. when you make nasty comments ,just expect rude and harsh response .just get that into your skull. Betting is not a carrier.
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:21am On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
Really? so why do so called prophets go around predicting all sorts of predictions? i see no difference between predicting the next US president and the odds on bet9ja. please don't bite my head off with insults this is just my opinion o! grin
Do you even know what Opinion is at all? you typed that trash and called it opinion? Listen go hustle or put your frustration on your parent and government not on prophets, them no send you to go do bet9ja. Just my OPINION too.
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:11am On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
Really? so why do so called prophets go around predicting all sorts of predictions? i see no difference between predicting the next US president and the odds on bet9ja. please don't bite my head off with insults this is just my opinion o! grin
Why your parent keep giving birth when they can't provide and care for there own,Na to direct you to bet9ja dey did for you.smh
Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:09am On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
well, why is he relocationg?
any reasons?
he should know that other countries dont fall for fake miracles like naija o.
if he go do all that acting for those people, them go bring countless number of cripple people come may he make only one begin waka o.
it is wise for a one eyed man to lead blind people than to go and try leading people we 2 eyes dey open and them even they try to open their 3rd eye o
How that come become your headache ? wailing champion . wink

1 Like

Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:06am On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:

that thing was a ritual human sacrifice.
they cant deceive everyone
What Dangote and other transporters has been doing since 19 bc. yet u never wail reach there side. smh

1 Like

Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:03am On May 07, 2017
KenModi:
If T.B Joshua likes let him relocate to Mecca or North Korea, I don't give 2 flying fvcks

By the way...
Your comment alone is a flying and diving fvucks , yet you claimed you don't give a flying fuvvkks .

1 Like

Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:01am On May 07, 2017
Blackfire:

Yes

Put the blame on your parents who can't provide comfortable living for you not TB. wetin concern Dangote children with just 10 bet9ja odds ? keep waiting for 10 bet9ja odds from a prophet . Ode radarada.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 10:59am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??
Put the blame on your parents who can't provide comfortable living for you not TB. wetin concern Dangote children with just 10 bet9ja odds ? keep waiting for 10 bet9ja odds from a prophet . Ode radarada.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by 0ntruth: 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
BigSarah:

ur mumu no dey Nigeria

I'm sure you're imported

Fukkkk fukkkkkk will not allow you concentrate on your Education .Your English is leaking like the gutter you called pussiii
Romance / Re: MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? by 0ntruth: 11:43pm On May 05, 2017
Op the last time you were almost 18 years old,Now you're 16. Seems you're age dey appreciate and depreciate like Naira vs Usd?

Politics / Re: IPOB Names Fayose Honorary Biafra Governor by 0ntruth: 10:00am On May 01, 2017
I no trust this Fayoshi romance with Biafra .
Celebrities / Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by 0ntruth: 9:53am On May 01, 2017
Op where is the ROMANTIC message for now all i'm seeing is a complimentary message.
Family / Re: My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. by 0ntruth: 9:43am On May 01, 2017
No one can say it any better than this 2.

HungerBAD
Acidosis

I live to realize that ones be it a girlfriend,wife,boyfriend or husband cheated ones,it will take only Grace of God for him or her to stop the act.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan by 0ntruth: 9:24am On May 01, 2017
Wai tooo an ex president really made such comment against his people? wow this man is really corrupt indeed .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.